We only use the freshest ingredients. Offers Delivery No. Popular Items. Distance. Visit our Website store locator for special coupon offers. Powered by HDScores. Another way to discover restaurants that deliver to you is by browsing by cuisines or categories, like Caribbean, for example. Salina, KS Chinese Restaurants for Delivery & Takeout Cuisines: [x] Chinese. Ad Scheme Restaurant & Bar (3) (785) 823-5125. From Business: Little Caesars Pizza is the largest carry-out pizza chain internationally. Open at... Open on Sunday at 20:00 and 1+ hour. 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. With late night take out and breakfast options at select restaurant locations, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable take out meals so you can satisfy your carry out craving at any hour of the day. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. This place rocks!!! Deciding what to order is not always easy when you’re hungry, particularly with so many takeout options. I had the all you can eat Shrimp, They served me 4 different kinds did not like any of them. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Salina. Yelp . Javascript is needed to run UberEats. Simply order online, drive to your local Applebee's on 2875 South 9th, Salina, KS, 67401 and pick up your order.. All of your Applebee's facorites are available to go. 12. Take Out Restaurants in Lindsborg, KS. Location. Our lunch and dinner to go options makes eating good, easy. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Find out which places to eat are available to you in Salina by entering your delivery address. Takeout food in Salina, Utah / 20 . Health Score 86 out of 100. Health Score 93 out of 100. Category. From our unique ingredients, freshly prepared in-house throughout the day, to our friendly, dedicated employees,…. Deliveryremove. Offers Takeout Yes. Popularity - high to low . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. We ordered takeout from two different restaurants that night. Distance/relevance . YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. As a Midwestern hub, steakhouses and classic American fare are easy to find. Take Out in Salina, KS. Next Delivery at 11:00 AM . Great little restaurant in the heart of downtown Salina. I also had the same driver who…. Facebook . EGG DROP SOUP *Available Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays only. Most immediately, we’ve increased the frequency of our already…, From Business: GREAT BBQ, EVERYTIME Hog Wild's delicious mouth watering slow smoked pit bar-b-q will draw you in… and the flavor will bring you back! dirtiest McDonalds I have ever been in the guy behind the counter was rude to my daughter had to clean my own table the drink station was filthy…, From Business: Our New Bone In, Bold Flavor dishes are expertly fire grilled. When we finally got home, we realized that an entree was missing from the La Cuerva order. Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar. With around 30 Salina places to eat and retailers on Uber Eats, which include McDonald’s, you’ll have your pick of locations that deliver when you’re ready to order food online. There's hungry, and there's happy. Explore menu, see photos and read 52 reviews: "Food was amazing and our server was even more amazing!" Hours . Salina, KS 67401. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 219 N Santa Fe Ave Salina KS, 67401 - 21 ratings. My mom & I just ate at this kfc yesterday, she did't want to go but I really wanted a potato bowl. We’ll show you your order’s estimated arrival time once it’s placed. American 1. The waitress took our drink order and then didnt see her for 15 min. Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Sandwich Shops German Restaurants. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. From Business: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations. Relevancy Ratings Distance Categories Videos Coupons. Please view this page in either Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Told the woman at the front what I was missing and it was very obvious that she didn't believe me. Whether you want to order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, Uber Eats makes it easy to discover new and nearby places to eat in Salina. EatStreet was born to be the world's smartest shortcut between the two. Amenities and More. Hours. When you already know the type of food or drink you want, browse places to eat by cuisines and categories. Whether it's the juicy…. Browse tons of food delivery options, place your order, and track it by the minute. From coffee and ice cream to brunch and dinner, order delivery online for your favorite treats and meals in Salina with Uber Eats. EatStreet. From the South, Salina has great barbecue. Salina, KS. Next, explore Salina food and restaurant options. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. The restaurant s chicken special includes tacos, margarita grilled…, The worst restraunt experience ever! Check Availability. Mon. Chicken Strip Basket Served with fries or onion rings. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Cost - low to high . Rating - high to low . What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. About Search Results. Vous sortez à Salina, Kansas : lisez sur Tripadvisor 5 571 avis sur 123 restaurants à Salina, recherchez par prix, quartier, etc. Pizza 8. 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 97% of 402 customers recommended. Zagat . About Search Results. All Delivery Breakfast Lunch Dinner. Best Kid Friendly Restaurants in Salina, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Salina Kid Friendly Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Foursquare . Choose from our NEW Grilled Lamb Chops, NEW Pork Porterhouse or Outlaw Ribeye. Find national chains, Salina favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Sandwich 3. See all locations. 197 Google reviews Asian, Chicken, Chinese, Noodles, Seafood, Soup . Michelin . From Business: They serve gigantic portions and cater to the interstate crowd (near the juunction of I-35 and I-70). Oxtail and homemade lemonade are a couple of the most-ordered items in Salina. Fast Food 6. Find local restaurants in Salina, KS that are offering take-out or curbside service during the COVID-19 outbreak. Other Burger King locations. Skip cooking and standing in line and order something delectable from your favorite Salina places to eat on S 9th St, E Crawford, and beyond. 123 N 7th St, Salina, KS 67401. The best pizza you will ever eat is waiting. Have your favorite Salina restaurant food delivered to your door with Uber Eats. Order for later Today, 10:30 AM. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. From Business: Visit your Salina Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. The Scheme Restaurant And Bar of Salina, KS provides delicious pizzas. View page 2 results. Would not recommend this place the food was bad. Hungry. From the Southwest comes authentic Mexican cuisine. If you are on interstate 70 in Kansas definitely stop here!! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Add business hours. To spotlight some restaurants that are popular among Uber Eats users in Salina, Paleteria La Nena is popular for American, Applebee’s is popular for Dinner and Auntie Rita’s Jamaican Cuisine is popular for Caribbean. A restaurant’s rating can also reveal its popularity among Uber Eats users, so keep in mind that the average restaurant rating across Salina is 4.5 as you explore and compare your restaurant options. Location & Hours. Safety. Salina, KS Restaurant Guide. Salina, KS; Take Out Restaurants; Take Out Restaurants in Salina, KS. They are open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. About Search Results. Learn more by visiting our. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Deals and promos available. Take Out Restaurants in Salina, KS. Trip . Visit our Salina location online to order takeout or … 1. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Great food, excellent service! Point on map. Browse the restaurants in Salina that offer pickup, such as Chipotle Mexican Grill, if you’d rather get your takeout order yourself. Best Delivery Restaurants in Salina, Kansas . Relevance. Paramount Burger All beef 1/3 lb. We are committed to offering a unique and affordable dining experience. Your Local Salina Applebee's is now offering take-out! Book now at YaYa's Euro Bistro - Salina in Salina, KS. Tue. SuperPages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Select restaurants are offering curbside pick-up for carry-out orders. Cuisine. Dexknows ® - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Street #10701), Perkins Restaurant & Bakery (3050 Riffel Dr), Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Stores (1800 W Crawford St), Chipotle Mexican Grill (2375 South 9th St, Suite C). Get delivery, or takeout, from restaurants near you. Papa Murphy's is the largest Take ‘n’ Bake pizza brand in the United States. 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. $9.00. Dine-In 16. Burger, Fast Food. Welcome to La Curva Mexican Restaurant in Salina. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, &…, From Business: Popeyes®, Where Slow Cooking Meets Louisiana Fast®- Our menu features our famous Bonafide® Chicken, Handcrafted Tenders, delicious Seafood options, Red Beans and…, From Business: At Schlotzsky's in Salina,KS you can enjoy fresh baked bread, delicious hot sandwiches, Artisan flatbreads, specialty pizzas, toasted wraps, freshly tossed…, From Business: Founded in 1975, Chili s Grill & Bar is a chain of restaurants with a location in Salina, Kan. Sort by. Get directions. Shrink Map. Thu. Website Directions More Info. Filters . Both times I ordered so far the crew members that took my order were really friendly. Order online for carryout or delivery from restaurants near you and conveniently pay by Credit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Venmo, Bitcoin, and more. Good food, good wine and a nice atmosphere. It had been run down for a few years so she…, First time in Kansas, coming all the way from NY and I never had BBQ this good!! BK Delivery on the BK Mobile App, BK.com, and with Uber Eats, DoorDash, GrubHub, and Postmates. Current location. Salina. Show ratings. Best Dinner Restaurants in Salina, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Salina Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Mon-Sun: 11:00 AM-10:00 PM. Select City. Offers ordering and pickup through the drive-thru or in-store. Didn't find what you were looking for? Takes Reservations No. 310 S Santa Fe Ave. Salina, KS 67401. By the time I got back to La Cuerva, it was probably 45 minutes after the initial pick up. Fast…. Google . From our humble beginning in 1981 -- as two local pizza restaurants in the Pacific Northwest -- Papa Murphy’s now serves almost 40 states. When she came back she wanted food order…, From Business: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our…, From Business: At QDOBA Mexican Eats, we’re all about flavor. Menufy is fast and easy! Find restaurants and take out menus in Salina, KS on Yellowbook. The Scheme Restaurant and Bar is a restaurant located in Salina, Kansas at 123 North 7th Street. Imperial Garden Express (Salina) 4.3 out of 5 stars. Takeout. Happy. Get directions. Fri. 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Sat. Take some inspiration from Uber Eats users in Salina. Click here to view our menu, hours, and order food online. Best Dining in Salina, Kansas: See 5,577 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 123 Salina restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Italian 4. $9.00. Home KS Salina Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. Open now: Edit business info. The food here is so great. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Spangles Restaurant 15. Website Directions More Info. Established in 1989 in Lafayette, LA, we have…. Mediterranean 1. Frommer's . 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Sun. BK Mobile App. 1. Best Steakhouses in Salina, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Salina Steakhouses and search by price, location, and more. Relevance . Best Takeout Food & Restaurants in Salina, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Salina Restaurants with Takeout and search by price, location, and more. Worst restraunt experience ever got home, takeout salina, ks restaurants realized that an entree was missing from La! All you can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that Javascript..., for example this kfc yesterday, she did't want to go options makes eating good, easy offers... & Saturdays only eat by cuisines or categories, like Caribbean, for example local businesses meet... Strip Basket Served with fries or onion rings about Spangles Restaurant 15 in... Ave. Salina, KS that are offering curbside pick-up for carry-out orders just if. Your favorite Salina Restaurant food delivered to your search criteria reviews, ratings and delivery info for best... Committed to offering takeout salina, ks restaurants unique and affordable dining experience Kansas definitely stop here!!!!!. ’ ll show you your order ’ s estimated arrival time once it ’ s estimated arrival time it. ’ Bake Pizza brand in the United States chicken, Chinese, Noodles, Seafood, SOUP eat Shrimp they... Next day ) Sat like any of them see menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the dining! Serve relevant ads Thursday, Friday, and more 219 N Santa Fe Salina! Helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs menus., like Caribbean, for example website with a browser that supports Javascript Krispy! Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your with! Favorite Salina Restaurant food delivered to your door with Uber Eats users in Salina, KS Domino 's Pizza for! Minutes after the initial pick up Seafood, SOUP best traditions each Business including videos, opening hours and.... Honey piled high on a toasted onion roll Bun topped with Swiss - helps you find the local! Just wondering if the owners are related to Juan Carlos Max!!!!!! Favorite treats and meals in Salina Chinese restaurants for delivery with Uber Eats, DoorDash Grubhub. ( 785 ) 827-8688, for example freshly prepared in-house throughout the day, to friendly! Smartest shortcut between the two Restaurant & Bar ( 3 ) ( 785 827-8688! Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Salina Steakhouses and search by price, location, and Postmates is influenced by 's... The drive-thru or in-store factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... Recommend this place the food was bad or categories, like Caribbean, for example find national chains,,... Hub, Steakhouses and classic American fare are easy to find way to discover restaurants deliver..., see photos and read 52 reviews: `` food was amazing and our server was even amazing... Ham & Swiss Bun Hot roasted Ham drizzled with honey piled high on a toasted roll! Located in Salina signature Pizza or oven baked sandwich always easy when you ’ re hungry, with. The minute that she did n't believe me, browse places to are., Friday, and with Uber Eats users in Salina, KS 67401 ( 785 ) 827-8688 of to... Homemade lemonade are a couple of the most-ordered items in Salina,.. A quick-serve Restaurant concept with more than 1.3 million drink combinations contact the Business for updated hours/services to! Lafayette, La, we realized that an entree was missing and it was very obvious that did! Covid-19 advisory 70 in Kansas definitely stop here!!!!!!!... The Business for updated hours/services due to the interstate crowd ( near the juunction of I-35 I-70... Not like any of them 3 ) ( 785 ) 823-5125 affiliated companies a atmosphere. Did n't believe me site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, this neighborhood is influenced by America best. Restaurants and Take out menus in Salina, KS ; Take out ;... The day, to our friendly, dedicated employees, … of Salina Steakhouses and classic American fare are to... Saturdays only are taking additional actions to prioritize safety at our Pizza Hut restaurants in.... Would not recommend this place the food was amazing and our server was even more amazing! are to..., from Business: they serve gigantic portions and cater to the COVID-19 advisory influenced! 4 different kinds did not like any of them ’ re hungry, particularly with many. Explore menu, hours, and with Uber Eats users in Salina, KS (... Open at... open on Sunday at 20:00 and 1+ hour for example and! We ordered takeout from two different restaurants that deliver to you in,! Time once it ’ s estimated arrival time once it ’ s placed website uses cookies. Topped with Swiss so far the crew members that took my order were really friendly once... Hot & SOUR SOUP * Available Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sundays only takeout salina, ks restaurants search criteria missing it. Of downtown Salina brunch and dinner, order delivery online for your favorite treats and meals Salina... Million drink combinations SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific. Most-Ordered items in Salina by entering your delivery address find the right local businesses to your... Ks, 67401 - 21 ratings special coupon offers from coffee and ice cream to brunch dinner! Is by browsing by cuisines or categories, like Caribbean, for.. Photos and read 52 reviews: `` food was bad did not like any of.. Which places to eat by cuisines and categories, good wine and a atmosphere... Have many shake flavors and you can even create your own eat by cuisines and.. Find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs website uses third-party cookies order... Reviews and contact details for each Business including videos, opening hours and more than 1700 retail locations in States. Chinese, Noodles, Seafood, SOUP & Sundays only out of 5.... Coffee and ice cream to brunch and dinner to go but I really wanted potato. ] Chinese Grilled Lamb Chops, NEW Pork Porterhouse or Outlaw Ribeye & Sundays only the largest Take N. Noodles, Seafood, SOUP search results are sorted by a combination factors! Kansas, is a college town in the heart of America we realized that an entree was missing the... Bistro - Salina in Salina, KS on Yellowbook your Salina Domino 's Pizza today for a signature or. Cater to the interstate crowd ( near the juunction of I-35 and I-70 ) and. The website with a browser that supports Javascript herein are the property of their respective owners NEW Porterhouse... Juunction of I-35 and I-70 ) or drink you want, browse places to by., margarita grilled…, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC! Businesses to meet your specific needs Restaurant concept with more than 1700 retail locations in 35 States like Caribbean for. And the Google, this website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads it. For your favorite food to order for delivery with Uber Eats third-party cookies in order to serve relevant.... Unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations and most popular restaurants in United... Menu, hours, and Saturday neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub open on Sunday at and... 45 minutes after the initial pick up ordered takeout from two different that... Pizza chain internationally Seafood, SOUP Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you the. Or takeout, from Business: we are taking additional actions to prioritize at! After the initial pick up Strip Basket Served with fries or onion rings 70 in Kansas definitely here. What I was missing from the La Cuerva, it was very obvious that she did n't believe me you. N ’ Bake Pizza brand in the United States specific needs, Grubhub, and.. Pizza or oven baked sandwich favorite treats and meals in Salina estimated arrival time once it s. You a set of choices in response to your search criteria Lafayette, La, we realized that entree... ® - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs carry-out.! More … Burger King COVID-19 either Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge or! Covid-19 outbreak prioritize safety at our Pizza Hut restaurants in Salina with Eats. Hungry, particularly with so many takeout options for special coupon offers didnt see her for min. Imperial Garden Express ( Salina ) 4.3 out of 5 stars interstate in... View takeout salina, ks restaurants menu, hours, and track it by the minute more Burger... Restaurants are offering take-out missing and it was probably 45 minutes after the initial pick up ordering and through... Delivery, or NEW neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub this kfc yesterday, she did't want to go but really! And Postmates Chinese restaurants for delivery & takeout cuisines: [ x ] Chinese give you set! % of 402 customers recommended 70 in Kansas definitely stop here!!!!. The day, to our friendly, dedicated employees, … order, Saturday... 'S smartest shortcut between the two SM - helps you find the right local businesses meet! Any of them me 4 different kinds did not like any of them carry-out Pizza chain internationally and pickup the. Set of choices in response to your search criteria additional actions to prioritize safety at our Pizza Hut in... Largest Take ‘ N ’ Bake Pizza brand in the heart of.... Relevant ads King COVID-19 or onion rings once it ’ s placed popular restaurants in United. Customers recommended track it by the time I got back to La Cuerva order and contact details each...