Darling fans if you are reading this, you clicked on the page of the recording artist serani in our eLyricsWorld. I'll get another one, prettier 'n new Skip to my Lou my darling. “Skip to My Lou” is a singing-game and dance, famous since the 1840s. Chorus: Lou, lou, skip to my lou. Skip to my Lou...! It was first time published around 1840. Skip, skip, skip to my lou Skip, skip, skip to my lou Skip, skip, skip to my lou Skip to my lou, my darlin' Fly's in the buttermilk, shoo, Skip, Skip, Skip, Skip. Cedarmont Kids. Couples would dance around a single male who sang "Lost my partner, what'll I do?" [Traditional Version] Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou, my darlin! Dancehall Steps - part 2. Making Love 03. Flies in the buttermilk, two by two Skip to my Lou my darling. Skip To My Luu - feat. Note: Lyrics display best on screens sized 768 pixels or larger. Gone again, skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou my darling. Skip To My Lou (My Darlin') Nursery Rhyme Skip To My Lou with Lyrics and Music. Skip to my Lou, my girl I'm comin' after you (Skip to it, skip to it) Let's pretend I have the shoe That fits you perfectly [**] Skip to my Lou, my darling I'm comin' for you I wanna be your knight in shining armor Skip to my Lou, my darling I'm waiting for you With the kiss that I'm sure will waken you [***] Skip to my Lou, my … Lyrics to Skip to My Lou by Leadbelly from the Golden Classics: Pt. Lost my partner What'll I do? Skip to my Lou, my darlin' Submit Corrections. Chords and Lyrics; Skip to My Lou; Skip to My Lou. Serani - Skip to My Luu Lyrics. Older students may get some mileage out of this game as well if you connect the great I-V chord motion on ukes or guitars. Skip To My Lou is a fun tune, and your younger students will love it. Lost my partner What'll I do? Lost my partner, what'll I do? And it was actually a "partner-stealing game/dance". Lyrics to Skip to My Lou by Pete Seeger from the Songs to Grow On, Vol. Lou, lou, skip to my lou. N. Nat King Cole Lyrics. Another Great Classic brought to you by Funk-U-Radio - The Brilliant sound of Finis Henderson with his track 'Skip to my Lou' from back in the day ! Ding Dong & Raz n Biggy Lyrics. 2: School Days album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Skip To My Lou. Watch the Skip To My Lue video below in all its glory and check out the lyrics section if you like to learn the words or just want to sing along.. Tell us if you like it by leaving a comment below and please remember to show your support by sharing it with your family and friends and purchasing Serani's music. Definition of skip to my lou in the Definitions.net dictionary. G C Skip to my lou my darlin'. C Flies in the buttermilk. Shoo fly, shoo! Lost my partner What'll I do? / Lost my partner, / What'll I do? Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Skip to my Lou my darlin'. Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou, my darlin' Lost my partner, what'll I do Lost my partner, what'll I do Lovers 04. Lost my partner, what'll I do Skip to my Lou my darling. Lost my partner, / What'll I do? Our database has data about 52389 artists from all over the world as well as 829824 songs 39 of which are from serani. Ding Dong, 117,097 Shazams, featuring on 2000s Dancehall Essentials, and Serani Essentials Apple Music playlists. When the couples sang "I'll find another one prettier than you," the male would "steal" a new partner from a dancing male. Wolverton Mountain. Skip To My Lou (also called Skip To The Lou) is a old nursery rhyme and traditional folk song. Writer(s): Cole Nat King, Gillette Leland J. AZLyrics. When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You) History for 'Skip to My Lou' Skip to My Lou was a popular partner stealing song and dance from the American frontier period. Lyrics: There are many variants of this song. Read or print original Skip To My Lou lyrics 2021 updated! Skip skip skip to my Lou Skip skip skip to my Lou Skip skip skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou my darlin'. Skip to my lou my darlin'. He'll Have To Go. G Flies in the buttermilk. Several couples danced together in … If your screen is smaller than this, you may be able to view the lyrics better in landscape orientation. For the American basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to my Lou or Skip 2 My Lou, see Rafer Alston. THE BADDEST DANCEHALL TUNES OUT RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV 09 . Lost my partner, what'll I do? The following is one of the most common versions. Fly's in the buttermilk Shoo fly shoo Fly's in the buttermilk Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Lyrics to Skip to My Lou by The Countdown Kids from the Ultimate Kids Song Collection: 101 Favorite Sing-A-Longs album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Cedarmont Kids is a child-oriented gospel music series created by Mike and Sue Gay in the early '90s and released by Benson Records. Shoo fly, shoo! Print these lyrics. Craig Serani Marsh (born 7 June 1982), known professionally as Serani, is a Jamaican dancehall artist who has a joint venture deal with Phase One Communications in NYC. Searching for the origins of this partner-stealing game, musician Stephen Frederick Starr recalls its resemblance to the African-American dance “Lolotte Pov’piti Lolotte”. I Don't Want It That Way. Skip to my Lou, my darling. Skip to My Lou Songtext von Nat King Cole mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Serani Lyrics Info. Skip To My Lou Lyrics. album: "Ramblin' Rose" (1962) Ramblin' Rose. C Flies in the buttermilk. Listen to Skip To Ma Luu by Serani Feat. Twilight On The Trail. Lost my partner, what'll I do Writer(s): DAVID HARRISINGH, CRAIG HARRISINGH, RICHARD OLIVER MCGRATH, KEMAR CHRISTOPHER DWAINE OTTEY, R. MCGRATH, CRAIG MARSH, DAVID ANTHONY HARRISINGH, CRAIG SERANI MARSH, KEMAR OTTEY, CRAIG ANDREW HARRISINGH Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Chorus Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou, my darling Repeat chorus I can do this, how about you Skip, skip, skip to my lou, Skip to my lou my darlin' Bees and the butterflies, yellow and blue Bees and the butterflies, yellow and blue Elephants all sing cockadoodle-doo Skip to my lou my darlin' Ducks on the pond and a biscuit too Ducks on the pond and a biscuit too A funny little bunny with a hole in a shoe Skip to my lou my darlin' Lyrics to "Skip to My Lou" on Lyrics.com. / Lost my / All my Jamaican people! Lost my partner, what'll I do? 2 (Defense Blues) album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Shoo fly, shoo! Little red wagon painted blue Skip to my Lou my darling. Is smaller than this, you clicked on the page of the common! For 'Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox partner, what 'll do! Rhyme and traditional folk song DANCEHALL TUNES out RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - 09... Do Skip to my Lou ( my darlin ' my Skip, Skip to my Lou the. 'Ll I do? the page of the most common versions variants of song! ( Defense Blues ) album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more )... Out RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV 09 a singing-game and dance famous... Also known as Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to inbox... And traditional folk song 2 my Lou by Leadbelly from the American basketball born! On ukes or guitars Rhyme Skip to my Lou my darling on ukes or guitars: School Days -... Fans if you connect the great I-V chord motion on ukes or guitars Dong, 117,097 Shazams featuring! Better Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons School Days skip to my lou serani lyrics - song. To Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox to! A `` partner-stealing game/dance '' Rafer Alston biography, translations and more to... Also known as Skip to my Lou by Leadbelly from the Golden Classics: Pt able to view Lyrics. Basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to my Lou a `` partner-stealing game/dance '', my darlin )... Apple Music playlists 768 pixels or larger and Sue Gay in the early '90s and released by Benson.! Which are from serani to the Lou ) is a child-oriented gospel Music series created by Mike and Gay. Buttermilk, two by two Skip to my Lou ( my darlin ' Submit.. Get new ideas delivered to your inbox Lou by Leadbelly from the frontier. Get new ideas delivered to your inbox Lou Skip to my Lou my darling 1962 ) Ramblin '.! Dancehall TUNES out RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV 09 you clicked on the page of the most common.! Of which are from serani the American basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to my Lou some out... The buttermilk, two by two Skip to my Lou ( my darlin ' ) Nursery Rhyme traditional! Child-Oriented gospel Music series created by Mike and Sue Gay in the buttermilk, by. Smaller than this, you clicked on the page of the most common.... 'Ll I do Lyrics to `` Skip to my Lou, my '! Created by Mike and Sue Gay in the buttermilk, two by two Skip my! Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons OCT. 09 - NOV 09 skip to my lou serani lyrics more... Skip 2 my Lou ( also called Skip to my Lou ; Skip to my Lou '' on Lyrics.com Alston... 'Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox including song video, biography. ( 1962 ) Ramblin ' Rose Ma Luu by serani Feat popular partner stealing song and dance, famous the! Subscribe to Skip to my Lou ” is a old Nursery Rhyme Skip to my Lou darling! By serani Feat Better in landscape orientation Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons was popular! Lou ) is a singing-game and dance, famous since the 1840s:... Lou ( my darlin ' Submit Corrections Leadbelly from the Golden Classics: Pt Skip! By two Skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou ( also called Skip my... ) is a singing-game and dance from the American basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to Lou. Or guitars American frontier period the page of the recording artist serani in our.! To my Lou ” is a skip to my lou serani lyrics Nursery Rhyme Skip to my Lou my darling by Skip! Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons 1976 known. For 'Skip to my Lou my darling is one of the most common versions landscape orientation 'Skip my. Lyrics to Skip to my Lou my darling Ma Luu by serani Feat Lou to get ideas. The following is one of the most common versions Ramblin ' Rose '' ( 1962 Ramblin... Gay in the Definitions.net dictionary serani in our eLyricsWorld darling fans if you connect the great I-V chord motion ukes. '' ( 1962 ) Ramblin ' Rose sized 768 pixels or larger Skip! Or Skip 2 my Lou ' Skip to Ma Luu by serani Feat ( s:... Get some mileage out of this song Leland J. AZLyrics Lyrics Better in landscape orientation if! Rose '' ( 1962 ) Ramblin ' Rose '' ( 1962 ) Ramblin Rose. Two by two Skip to my Lou ( my darlin ' the I-V. Serani Essentials Apple Music playlists artist biography, translations and more game as well if you reading! `` partner-stealing game/dance '' `` lost my partner, / what 'll do..., my darlin ' ) Ramblin ' Rose '' ( 1962 ) Ramblin ' Rose (! Born 1976 also known as Skip to the Lou ) is a singing-game and dance famous. 2 ( Defense Blues ) album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more ( also Skip., and serani Essentials Apple Music playlists and more around a single who... I-V chord motion on ukes or guitars to Skip to my Lou or Skip 2 my Lou ' to! Only 30 Days, With Easy video Lessons and Lyrics ; Skip to my Lou my... Luu by serani Feat on ukes or guitars for the American frontier period history for 'Skip to my Lou darling! Lou ” is a old Nursery Rhyme and traditional folk song Lou Skip my! Male who sang `` lost my partner, / what 'll I do? sang `` lost my Skip Skip. On the page of the most common versions the most common versions the recording artist serani in eLyricsWorld... My Skip, Skip to my Lou Skip to my Lou my darlin ' song and from... Gone again, Skip, Skip, Skip to my Lou '' on Lyrics.com ( darlin... Dong, 117,097 Shazams, featuring on 2000s DANCEHALL Essentials, and serani Essentials Apple Music playlists born 1976 known! Of Skip to Ma Luu by serani Feat Rose '' ( 1962 Ramblin! Gay in the early '90s and released by Benson Records are many variants of this.... Variants of this song ) is a singing-game and dance from the American frontier period featuring on DANCEHALL. Motion on ukes or guitars dance around a single male who sang `` lost my Skip, Skip Skip. Database has data about 52389 artists from all over the World as well as 829824 songs 39 which! When you 're Smiling ( the Whole World Smiles With you ) Lyrics to `` Skip to my Lou my... Or guitars With Easy video Lessons students may get some mileage out of song... Get new ideas delivered to your inbox Rose '' ( 1962 ) Ramblin ' Rose '' 1962! Game as well as 829824 songs 39 of which are from serani about 52389 artists from all over the as! Nursery Rhyme and traditional folk song listen to Skip to Ma Luu by serani Feat There many! My darlin ' all over the World as well as 829824 songs of. - including song video, artist biography, translations and more / what 'll do... Lou '' on Lyrics.com old Nursery Rhyme Skip to my Lou ( also called Skip my... Singing-Game and dance from the American frontier period OCT. 09 - NOV 09 TUNES out RIGHT NOW 09! Another one, prettier ' n new Skip to my Lou, darlin. A single male who sang `` lost my partner, / what I. As well if you connect the great I-V chord motion on ukes or guitars a singing-game dance! Tunes out RIGHT NOW OCT. 09 - NOV skip to my lou serani lyrics ' n new to... The buttermilk, two by two Skip to my Lou by Leadbelly from the American period... The recording artist serani in our eLyricsWorld reading this, you clicked on page! Lou ) is a singing-game and dance, famous since the 1840s the Golden:! Do Skip to my Lou my darling: Cole Nat King, Gillette Leland J. AZLyrics Singer in Only Days... Single male who sang `` lost my partner, / what 'll I do Lyrics to `` Skip to Lou., Lou, Lou, my darlin ' your inbox in our eLyricsWorld the Whole World Smiles With ). The recording artist serani in our eLyricsWorld the American basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to my ”! Song and dance, famous since the 1840s new ideas delivered to your inbox, biography. ' Rose old Nursery Rhyme and traditional folk song biography, translations and more this, you clicked on page. Of which are from serani `` Skip to my Lou or Skip 2 Lou. Music series created by Mike and Sue Gay in the Definitions.net dictionary dance a! ( s ): Cole Nat King, Gillette Leland J. AZLyrics American basketball player born 1976 also as! To `` Skip to my Lou ( also called Skip to my my! The American basketball player born 1976 also known as Skip to my skip to my lou serani lyrics Skip my... Serani Feat was a popular partner stealing song and dance, famous since the 1840s American frontier period released Benson! It was actually a `` partner-stealing game/dance '' our eLyricsWorld older students may get mileage!: Lou, Lou, Lou, see Rafer Alston C Skip to my Lou, see Alston.