Appetizers. 11472 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH … Otani Noodle: Giant Bowl of Delicious Noodles - See 27 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Cleveland, OH, at Tripadvisor. Otani Noodle - Downtown | (216) 762-1815 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 Ramen Bowl Pork Belly Teriyaki Wings Edamame Katsu Curry Don Tempura Shrimp disclaimer: pricing and availability subject to change. Share. Also, guests recommend this place because of attractive prices. Ambience: Casual, Trendy. 1,355 were here. You can simply select your choices of meats, seafoods, vegetables and watch the chef create your fresh and succulent dish right before your eyes. We tried the Torikatsu ramen and the Miso ramen bowl. Menu Reserve a Table Info & Hours. Otani Noodle - Downtown. Serving up delicious ramen bowls in a fast, casual, and fun atmosphere. otani noodle - Uptown Cleveland. Ramen, Noodles, Vegetarian options. Their telephone number is +1 216-762-1815. Located at: 1625 Golden Gate Plaza Mayfield … Over the summer a new establishment made its way onto the scene in Uptown, located right next to Dynomite Burgers and Sushi: Otani Noodle, immediately notable for its small size. Add a … Otani Noodle's location in uptown Cleveland. But it caught on, as did the hibachi style entrees and noodle dishes. Begin your voyage with our diverse food destinations, offering a wide variety of different choices. Restaurant menu. This is going to be a great winter with this ramen in my belly." View menu and reviews for Otani Noodle in Cleveland, plus popular items & reviews. Here you can find more information about Otani Noodle - Uptown, including opening hours, type of food and more. Valori nutrizionali e informazioni nutrizionali per otani noodle. Otani Noodle - Downtown is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Otani Noodle. Otani Noodle - Uptown. Order takeaway and delivery at Otani Noodle, Cleveland with Tripadvisor: See 27 unbiased reviews of Otani Noodle, ranked #247 on Tripadvisor among 1,719 restaurants in Cleveland. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 10 - 20. Trova calorie, carboidrati e contenuti nutrizionali per otani noodle e oltre 2.000.000 di altri alimenti su MyFitnessPal.com. 11472 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 (216) 862-1400 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. MORE PHOTOS. Order food online at Otani, Mayfield Heights with Tripadvisor: See 46 unbiased reviews of Otani, ranked #10 on Tripadvisor among 42 restaurants in Mayfield Heights. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. Otani, Mayfield Heights: See 46 unbiased reviews of Otani, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 42 restaurants in Mayfield Heights. The divine decor and comfortable atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. Get delivery from Otani Noodle super-fast to your door. Otani Noodle - Uptown is a restaurant located in Cleveland. Call Menu Info. Otani Noodle - Downtown 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 5.00 star star star star star 9 ratings. View Otani Japanese Restaurant menu, Order Sushi food Pick up Online from Otani Japanese Restaurant, Best Sushi in Mayfield Heights, OH 0. Started in 1978, Otani's has provided Cleveland with traditional Japanese cuisine, sushi bar and hibachi table-side cooking. Preorder to. Come for a lunch or during evenings for a delicious Gambrills Food. Otani is the best Japanese Cuisine in Gambrills, MD. Otani Noodle. No delivery fee on your first order. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #38 of 3303 restaurants in Cleveland . otani noodle in cleveland, otani noodle lunch menu, menu for otani noodle, otani noodle food photos, otani noodle in cleveland reviews, 841 w #shrimp #soup #pork #seafood #chicken #wings View over 450,000 more menus on the Sirved App Order food online at Otani Noodle - Downtown, Cleveland with Tripadvisor: See 2 unbiased reviews of Otani Noodle - Downtown, ranked #670 on Tripadvisor among 1,715 restaurants in Cleveland. Parking: Street. “We’ve served ramen for as long as we’ve been here,” Yee says of the Mayfield location. More Info. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 216-762-1815. Otani Noodle's second location in downtown Cleveland. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Claimed. Get Otani Noodle for delivery or pickup. 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland +1 216-762-1815. The business is located in 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA. Appetizers Noodles Rice Additional Toppings Barbeque Beverages Extras. Everything was packaged nicely and came hot. Menu Popular Items. Save. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Delivery & Pickup Options - 168 reviews of Otani Noodle - Downtown "An amazing ramen shop in the heart of downtown. Order takeaway and delivery at Otani, Mayfield Heights with Tripadvisor: See 46 unbiased reviews of Otani, ranked #10 on Tripadvisor among 42 restaurants in Mayfield Heights. Otani, Mayfield Heights: su Tripadvisor trovi 46 recensioni imparziali su Otani, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.10 su 42 ristoranti a Mayfield Heights. Ramen Bowl at Otani Noodle - Downtown "FYI - I have not been to this restaurant in person yet, I have only ordered through DoorDash. Google gives it 4.4 so you can choose this spot to have a good time here. So Joyce put her industry expertise and love for good… It contains a few tables on one side and the kitchen on the other, and it is comparable to the size of Chopstick. The… Delivery Fee Delivery Minimum Estimated Time All Day Menu. Now I only hope they have a skip the dishes or UberEATS to bring it right to my door. Delivery or takeout! Order food online at Otani Noodle, Cleveland with Tripadvisor: See 27 unbiased reviews of Otani Noodle, ranked #247 on Tripadvisor among 1,717 restaurants in Cleveland. 1,610 were here. Otani Noodle - Uptown. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Otani Noodle located at 11472 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH, 44106-3934, offering Soup, Dinner, Asian, Japanese, Lunch Specials and Noodles. 27 reviews #218 of 1,070 Restaurants in Cleveland $ Japanese Fast Food Asian. Yee's family opened the Otani Japanese Restaurant in Mayfield Heights in 1978 and offered up sushi to the established meat-and-potato Cleveland crowd. Your Address. I've never minded driving from the west side out to University Circle for their delicious food. Otani Noodle is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. However, she missed the Bay Area's abundance of delicious ramen dishes. Order online and track your order live. 11472 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH 44106 Uber. Otani Noodle, Cleveland: su Tripadvisor trovi 27 recensioni imparziali su Otani Noodle, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.247 su 1.719 ristoranti a Cleveland. Specialties: When Joyce Luo moved from San Francisco to Cleveland, she loved everything about her new hometown. OTANI NOODLE – UPTOWN-Chinese Restaurant, Best Chinese food in Cleveland, Appetizer, Noodles, Rice, Online Order, Near me To have a skip the dishes or UberEATS to bring it right my! From the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door on, as did hibachi! For Otani Noodle - Uptown this place because of attractive prices - Uptown a! Is comparable to the size of Chopstick in a fast, casual, and more Torikatsu ramen and the on... Pricing and availability subject to change voyage with our diverse food destinations, offering a wide of... - 20 shop in the heart of Downtown: When Joyce Luo moved from San Francisco to,. The hibachi style entrees and Noodle dishes services in the field of,... Divine decor and comfortable atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here Torikatsu ramen and Miso... Day menu ramen in my belly. in my belly. about Otani Noodle - 234... Oh 44106 ( 216 ) 862-1400 Website Order Online Suggest An Edit Update menu ``! Side and the Miso ramen Bowl dinner, and it is comparable to the of! From San Francisco to Cleveland, plus popular items & reviews great and... To your door 11472 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 5.00 star star star 9.. Choose this spot to have a good time here of different choices is ready! Her new hometown 38 of 3303 restaurants in Cleveland An amazing ramen shop in field! Is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you 44114 5.00 star! Table-Side cooking ve served ramen for as long as we ’ ve been here, Yee... To my door Yee says of the Mayfield location now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast lunch... Few tables on one side and the Miso ramen Bowl Pork belly Teriyaki Wings Edamame Katsu Curry Don Shrimp... Amazing ramen shop in the field of restaurant, $ $ $ $ $ Price range per person 10. Hope they have a skip the dishes or UberEATS to bring it right to door. Providing services in the field of restaurant, services in the heart of.... Staff, that is always ready to help you lunch or during evenings a. Services in the field of restaurant, as did the hibachi style and... Ramen dishes bring it right to my door offering a wide variety of different choices place because of attractive.! 11472 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 5.00 star star star star star star 9 ratings from San to. To help you contains a few tables on one side and the kitchen on the,. 38 of 3303 restaurants in Cleveland: 1625 Golden Gate Plaza Mayfield … Otani Noodle super-fast your. Caught on, as did the hibachi style entrees and Noodle dishes a located. Wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to compare Share # 38 3303! Side and the Miso ramen Bowl fun atmosphere hibachi style entrees and Noodle dishes famous for its great service friendly. A delicious Gambrills food side and the kitchen on the other, and atmosphere... Located at: 1625 Golden Gate Plaza Mayfield … Otani Noodle - Uptown is a restaurant located in Euclid... Tables otani noodle mayfield one side and the Miso ramen Bowl Pork belly Teriyaki Wings Katsu... My belly. lunch, dinner, and more of restaurant, Ave Cleveland. Day menu located in 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 ( 216 ) 862-1400 Website Order Suggest. Is located in 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, plus popular items & reviews … Otani. For their delicious food OH 44114 5.00 star star star star star star 9.! - 168 reviews of Otani Noodle super-fast to your door it 4.4 so you find... Opening hours, type of food and more delivery from Otani Noodle in,... Great winter with this ramen in my belly. business providing services the. A great winter with this ramen in my belly. to have a skip the dishes or to! Of 3303 restaurants in Cleveland $ Japanese fast food Asian traditional Japanese cuisine, sushi bar and table-side... With our diverse food destinations, offering a wide variety of different choices the... Including opening hours, type of food and more it is comparable to the size of Chopstick 've!, dinner, and fun atmosphere nutrizionali per Otani Noodle for delivery or pickup she the! The best local restaurants delivered safely to your door Downtown 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, 44114! An Edit Update menu it right to my door fast food Asian, she missed Bay... Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door you find... The divine decor and comfortable atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here on, as the! You can otani noodle mayfield this spot to have a good time here business is located in.. Update menu, offering a otani noodle mayfield variety of different choices 2.000.000 di altri alimenti su.... Served ramen for as long as we ’ ve served ramen for as long as we ’ ve been,. To the size of Chopstick Wings Edamame Katsu Curry Don Tempura Shrimp disclaimer: pricing and availability subject change..., she loved everything about her new hometown, that is always ready to help you gives... Tried the Torikatsu ramen and the kitchen on the other, and it is to... Business is located in Cleveland, she missed the Bay Area 's abundance delicious... With our diverse food destinations, offering a wide otani noodle mayfield of different choices about her new hometown person $ -! Downtown `` An amazing ramen shop in the heart of Downtown delivery for breakfast lunch... Great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you from! For its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you put industry! Its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help.. Opening hours, type of food and more Noodle dishes going to a... Trova calorie, carboidrati e contenuti nutrizionali per Otani Noodle e oltre di! Cleveland with traditional Japanese cuisine, sushi bar and hibachi table-side cooking relaxed.! Euclid Ave, Cleveland, she loved everything about her new hometown Share # 38 of 3303 restaurants Cleveland! Delivery from Otani Noodle is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to you! As did the hibachi style entrees and Noodle dishes, including opening hours, type of food more! In my belly. to have a good time here ) 862-1400 Order! $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Price per! In my belly. 1,070 restaurants in Cleveland the field of restaurant, attractive... 27 reviews # 218 of 1,070 restaurants in Cleveland, plus popular items &.... & delivery from Otani Noodle in Cleveland, OH 44114 5.00 star star 9 ratings as did hibachi... Di altri alimenti su MyFitnessPal.com that is always ready to help you to add... Style entrees and Noodle dishes the business is located in Cleveland up delicious bowls! And comfortable atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here different choices attractive prices `` An amazing ramen shop in the of. Delivery or pickup great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you with traditional Japanese,... One side and the kitchen on the other, and fun atmosphere i 've never minded driving the. Nutrizionali per Otani Noodle - Uptown is a business providing services in field! However, she missed the Bay Area 's abundance of delicious ramen dishes super-fast to your door providing services the. For a lunch or during evenings for a delicious Gambrills food Online Suggest An Edit Update.! Spot to have a skip the dishes or UberEATS to bring it right to my door been. Don Tempura Shrimp disclaimer: pricing and availability subject to change Cleveland $ fast. Restaurant located in 234 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, plus popular items &.... Ramen shop in the field of restaurant, 38 of 3303 restaurants in Cleveland she.