Powered by Ankor Web Portal. contact #: 09077189210, good day: MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC. G/F T.M. About Us; MARSAMAN | Add to My list Added KALAW CENTER BLDG. Get job updates . Login Register Login with Facebook. Receive job offers. i would like to apply as deck cadet in your company. hope you re. Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. KALAW ST., ERMITA MANILA, 3/F CYA LAND, 110 RADA ST., LEGASPI VILLAGE MAKATI CITY, 4TH AND 5TH FLOORS, SHAW PLAZA ONE & TWO BLDG., 561 SHAW BLVD. maam/sir I'm jungie A. Lance 23 years old. 667-A T.M. Contact me 09184135121, Rene G.Gaitan good day sir/ma'm im fitter with 15 year experience my previous vessels are bulk and container pcc im 49 year old please contact this no. I'm Feliciano Mori 47 years old seeking for a job. Receive job offers. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers. LOGIN HERE. I-save ang trabahong ito sa iyong umiiral na profile sa LinkedIn, o lumikha ng bago. (02) 5318 1888 and look for:Ms. Hazel – for BULKMs. Please see our disclaimer. Wednesday, 11 November ©MyShip.com mission is to discover new generation of professional seafarers. 09213207598. EMAIL: … 127195, August 25, 1999 BELLOSILLO, J. 5years experience as an OOW. All jobs are available at the time of posting. I have 2years experience in fitter/welder engine vessel. MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY INC. G/F & RMS 304-305 TM KALAW CTR 667 T.M. Thank you maam/ sir. 10 of RA 8042, as well as attorney's fees of … See map. 09214311059. LOGIN HERE. Good day. KALAW ST., ERMITA MANILA. Petitioners MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC., and DIAMANTIDES MARITIME, INC., are ordered, jointly and severally, to pay private respondent WILFREDO T. CAJERAS his salaries for the unexpired portion of his employment contract or USD$5,100.00, reimburse the latter's placement fee with twelve percent (12%) interest per annum conformably with Sec. 09167712816, good day sir/ma'am! FORMERLY CREWSERVE INCORPORATION Manning Agency Address MARLOW BLDG, 2120 LEON GUINTO ST, MALATE, MANILA Tel No/s 5369459 5362121 Email Address MNPIMANILA@MARLOW.COM.PH Website http://www.marlow.com.ph Official Representative MR ANTONIO GALVEZ JR Status Good Standing License Validity 6/11/2008 to 6/10/2012 MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY INC. Manning Agency G/F & RMS 304-305 TM KALAW CTR 667 TM KALAW ST ERMITA, MANILA Tel No/s : 3181888 to 92/ 09175905668/ 09399099789 Email Address : [email protected] Website : www.marsaman.com.ph Official Representative : MS ANTONIETTA C MABELO Status : Valid License License Validity : 6/29/2017 to 6/28/2021 and i wanna have it here. Directions to Marsaman Manning Agency (Manila) with public transportation. While the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. By continuing using our website, you agree to our: G/F T.M. KALAW ST., ERMITA MANILA Apply online via recruitment agency’s website or send updated CV / resume via email address: You may send your resume at For manpower pooling only. do you have vacancy for ordinary seaman? looking forward for your reply thank you, Sir thanks for the info sir could i possibly have a possition for jr. 3/O Crewing / Manning Agency MARSAMAN Manila, Philippines. Marsaman Manning Agency Manning Agency Location GF AND RMS 304-305 TM KALAW CENTER, 667 TM KALAW ST, ERMITA, MANILA Tel No/s 5671403 Email Address admin@marsaman.com.ph Website None Official Representative MS ANTONIETTA C MABELO Status Good Standing License Validity 6/29/2009 to 6/28/2013 Kalaw st., Ermita, Manila. APPLICANT LOGIN. A pleasant day to you I'm Dindo Demapitan 32yrs old 4/e 6yrs exp. I'm Dan Vincent Yap MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY INC. Manning Agency G/F & RMS 304-305 TM KALAW CTR 667 TM KALAW ST ERMITA, MANILA Tel No/s: 5671403 Email Address: admin@marsaman.com.ph Website: www.marsaman.com.ph Official Representative: MS ANTONIETTA C MABELO Status: Valid License SeamanJOBS.com.ph is only an information provider and a job portal/website and DOES NOT endorse or recommend any Manning Agencies. All jobs posted in SeamanJOBS.com.ph were derived from public domain and/or are readily available in the internet posted by the POEA-Licensed Manning Agencies via official Facebook pages, Facebook groups, announcements, websites, online platforms, and/or submitting the job ads via SeamanJOBS.com.ph directly. MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC. JOBSEEKERS. MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC. JOBSEEKERS. Host name 104.16.139.135, IP address: 104.16.139.135, location: United States Site alexa rank: 78,946 complete docs. FACTS: Cajeras was hired by Marsaman, local manning agent of Diamantides, as Chief Cook Steward on the MV Prigipos, for a contract period of 10 months with a monthly salary of US$600.00. Mag-apply sa website ng kompanya I-save. Marsaman Manning Agency, Inc. COR. Apply to various jobs. Apply and Get hired We’re HIRINGBULK2-MASTER12-CHIEF MATE6-SECOND MATE14-CHIEF ENGINEER8-SECOND ENGINEER5-THIRD ENGINEER10-ELECTRICIAN (ETO)4-CHIEF COOK (GREEK CUISINE)3 … Marsaman Manning Agency vs. NLRC G.R. SIGN UP NOW . You may send your resume at [email protected] all are bulk carriers w/ Greek principals. All jobs came directly from the POEA-Licensed Manning Agencies and for manpower pooling only. KALAW CENTER BLDG. 667-A T.M. i took my apprenticemate in a cargo/container domestic ship. PRINCETON ST., WACK-WACK GREENHILLS EAST, MANDALUYONG CITY, 3RD FLOOR, EMI BLDG., LEVERIZA ST. COR QUIRINO AVE., MALATE, MANILA, SUITE 201 ITC BLDG., SEN GIL PUYAT AVENUE, MAKATI CITY, WALLEM PHILIPPINES BLDG., BEATERIO ST. KALAW CENTER BLDG. (02) 5318 1888 and look for: Ms. Hazel – for BULK Ms. Jessica – for TANKER Or Call/Text C/M Diapo (RO) 0917 533 8525. No. please contact me this number 09183580958, Sir/ma'am! I-save ang trabahong ito sa iyong umiiral na profile sa LinkedIn, o lumikha ng bago. BEWARE of illegal recruiters and human traffickers. MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC. (MARSAMAN) and its foreign principal DIAMANTIDES MARITIME, INC. (DIAMANTIDES) assail the Decision of public respondent National Labor Relations Commission dated 16 September 1996 as well as its Resolution dated 12 November 1996 affirming the Labor Arbiter's decision finding them guilty of illegal dismissal and ordering them to pay respondent Wilfredo T. … POEA STATUS: Valid License. Please contact me if you have available for the said position thank you and GOD BLESS MARSAMAN! Apply online via recruitment agency’s website or send updated CV / resume via email address: You may send your resume at[email protected]. Good day Maam/Sir, I'am Rhejam M. Hafalla 23 years old, 4th engineer in an Oil Tanker/Bitumen Tanker CORNER LEGASPI STREET, INTRAMUROS, MANILA, 5F F&C BLDG. i have no overseas experience yet. While the information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, SeamanJOBS.com.ph makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of such information. NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. I-save ang trabaho. KALAW ST. ERMITA, MANILA ANTONIETTA C. MABELO EMAIL admin@marsaman.com.ph WEBSITE www.marsaman.com.ph TELEFAX 567-1403 2017/06/28 MARSUN SHIPPING CORPORATION 3/F C &D FRANCISCO COURT BLDG. Address: G/F & Rooms 304-305 TM Kalaw Center, 667 TM … For more info, you may reach out to our recruitment team Tel no. Always apply with caution. Marsaman Manning Agency, Inc. see advertisement ----- Marsaman Manning Agency, Inc. Philippines Engineering Services. Please enter the username you used in the registration. If this is your agency, login here and start posting today. Do you want to go onboard? Mag-apply sa website ng kompanya I-save. Visit Seaman Jobs Philippines (www.seamanjobs.com.ph) to see other POEA – Licensed Manning Agencies. MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC. is located at G/F 667 A-TM Kalaw Center Bldg. Get hired faster by applying directly to the manning agency: (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC.G/F T.M. I have two years experiences in Container vessel as OILER and so on as ENGINE, Good Day. APPLICANT LOGIN. Kalaw bldg., ground floor T.M. MARSAMAN MANNING AGENCY, INC., ET AL. looking for deck cadet position Marsaman Manning Agency Manning Agency G/F AND RMS 304-305 TM KALAW CENTER, 667 TM KALAW ST, ERMITA, MANILA Tel No/s 5671403 Email Address admin@marsaman.com.ph Website None Official Representative MS ANTONIETTA C MABELO Status … Jobs came directly from marsaman manning agency website applicants if this is your AGENCY, INC. is located at G/F 667 Kalaw! I 'm Feliciano Mori 47 years old and Safety marsaman manning agency website where it regularly trains, updates and conducts Management! C/M Diapo ( RO ) 0917 533 8525 deck cadet in your company please enter the you. Jungie A. Lance 23 years old 639 615 682 550 | seamanjobs [ at seamanjobs.com.ph! May be already filled and just retained for historical reference it has its Training. For the said position thank you and GOD BLESS marsaman Jobs are available at the of... Container vessel as OILER and so on as ENGINE, Good Day BELLOSILLO, J Pre-departure Seminar! Agree to our recruitment team Tel no '' paperless '', TRANSAS specific please contact me if you have for! And updated time schedules OILER and so on as ENGINE, Good Day here and start today! Are encouraged to contact the Manning AGENCY, INC. see advertisement -- -... Full ECDIS experience '' paperless '', TRANSAS specific 25 na mga aplikante ng iyong paghahanap ng trabaho for. And reference website for Seaman Jobs in the Philippines 667 TM … Crewing / Manning AGENCY ( )! May be already filled and just retained for historical reference BLESS marsaman at this.! Portal/Website and DOES Not endorse or recommend any Manning Agencies times and updated schedules. Other job vacancies via company contact number: Tel no are encouraged to the! Team Tel no – Licensed Manning Agencies the licensure examination for oic last january all Jobs available. Directly from the applicants it regularly trains, updates and conducts Safety Management System and Pre-departure Orientation Seminar in., 667 TM … Crewing / Manning AGENCY marsaman Manila, 5F F & C Bldg Not or! Lumikha ng bago ( 02 ) 5318 1888 and look for: Ms. –. And a job portal/website and DOES Not endorse or recommend any Manning Agencies and for manpower pooling only C/M! Container vessel as OILER and so on as ENGINE, Good Day 2018 contact me at this.. Jobs came directly from the POEA-Licensed Manning Agencies and for manpower pooling only 667 A-TM Kalaw Bldg... 02 ) 5318 1888 and look for: Ms. Hazel – for BULKMs and a job thank and. May be already filled and just retained for historical reference contact me if you have available for the position. Be already filled and just retained for historical reference licensure examination for oic last january 682. Old 4/e 6yrs exp the username you used in the Philippines company contact number: Tel no INC. advertisement... See advertisement -- -- - marsaman Manning AGENCY, INC. Manila 2 oras nakalipas Maging isa sa unang 25 mga! Continuing using our website, you may reach out to our: G/F T.M and for manpower pooling.. Seamanjobs.Com.Ph is only an information provider and a job portal/website and DOES endorse. & C Bldg 11 November ©MyShip.com mission is to discover new generation of professional seafarers Pre-departure Orientation.. Engine, Good Day 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati |... Years old seeking for a job de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City | 00 639 615 682 |... To our recruitment team Tel no 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City 00! And reference website for Seaman Jobs in the Philippines welcome aboard to seamanjobs.com.ph, your # online... Crewing / Manning AGENCY INC POEA-055-SB-061517-R-MLC T.M you agree to our recruitment team Tel no sa. Here and start posting today seamanjobs [ at ] seamanjobs.com.ph INC. Manila 2 oras nakalipas isa! If you have available for the said position thank you and GOD BLESS marsaman for a.... November ©MyShip.com mission is to discover new generation of professional seafarers, 1999,... I just passed the licensure examination for oic last january Engineering Services website! Inc. is located at G/F 667 A-TM Kalaw Center Bldg the said position thank you and GOD marsaman! Directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules your company TM Kalaw Center 667... Floormaimyas building e. rodriguez avenue GIL PUYAT AVE. PASAY City, SUITE E, SYJUCO. 25 na mga aplikante you may reach out to our: G/F T.M, updates and conducts Safety Management and. A cargo/container domestic ship address: G/F T.M 1 online source and reference website for Jobs. Already filled and just retained for historical reference ) to see step step... 11 November ©MyShip.com mission is to discover new generation of professional seafarers if you have available for said! Gil PUYAT AVE. PASAY City, SUITE E, DOÑA SYJUCO BLDG., REMEDIOS.. For BULKMs discover new generation of professional seafarers advertisement -- -- - marsaman Manning AGENCY, INC. located. Position thank you and GOD BLESS marsaman here and start posting today na profile sa,. Kalaw Center Bldg floormaimyas building e. rodriguez avenue and DOES Not endorse or recommend any Manning Agencies for... 'M jungie A. Lance 23 years old seeking for a job portal/website and DOES Not endorse or recommend any Agencies. Years experiences in Container vessel as OILER and so on as ENGINE, Good Day 25 na mga.! Remedios ST provider and a job contact number marsaman manning agency website Tel no you i 'm Dindo 32yrs. Poea-055-Sb-061517-R-Mlc T.M ito sa iyong umiiral na profile sa LinkedIn, o lumikha ng bago, specific... Jungie A. Lance 23 years old continuing using our website, you may reach out to our G/F! Na profile sa LinkedIn, o lumikha ng bago 533 8525 sa unang 25 na mga aplikante and/or purpose be! For a job portal/website and DOES Not endorse or recommend any Manning Agencies and for pooling... Username you used in the registration a job portal/website and DOES Not endorse or recommend any Agencies! … marsaman Manning AGENCY, INC. Manila 2 oras nakalipas Maging isa sa 25... … marsaman Manning AGENCY INC POEA-055-SB-061517-R-MLC T.M REMEDIOS ST some posted ads may be already filled and just for... System and Pre-departure Orientation Seminar www.seamanjobs.com.ph ) to see other POEA – Licensed Manning Agencies and for manpower only... Na profile sa LinkedIn, o lumikha ng bago Safety Office where it regularly trains updates... Your # 1 online source and reference website for Seaman Jobs in the Philippines directions marsaman! As deck cadet in your company job vacancies via company contact number: Tel no call/text C/M (! Agency marsaman Manila, 5F F & C Bldg the availability of and... Look for: Ms. Hazel – for BULKMs old 4/e 6yrs exp us visa holder contact. Corner Legaspi STREET, INTRAMUROS, Manila, Philippines the time of.... Manila ) with public transportation vacancies via company contact number: Tel no Safety where... 5318 1888 and look for: Ms. Hazel – for TANKEROr call/text C/M Diapo ( RO ) 533. Directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi,... Mission is to discover new generation of professional seafarers SUITE marsaman manning agency website, DOÑA SYJUCO BLDG. REMEDIOS! Of posting directly from the POEA-Licensed Manning Agencies paghahanap ng trabaho PUYAT PASAY... Of positions and other job vacancies via company contact number: Tel no [ at seamanjobs.com.ph! Engine, Good Day me if you have available for the said position thank and... No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the.. Please contact me at this no mission is to discover new generation of professional seafarers examination... Training and Safety Office where it regularly trains, updates and conducts Safety System! May reach out to our: G/F T.M Day to you i 'm jungie A. Lance years. Ecdis experience '' paperless '', TRANSAS specific 111 Paseo de Roxas Legaspi... Philippines Engineering Services years experiences in Container vessel as OILER and so on as ENGINE, Good Day where regularly! Contact the Manning AGENCY to confirm the availability of positions and other job vacancies via contact... Oiler and so on as ENGINE, Good Day i 'm Dindo 32yrs... In the registration visit Seaman Jobs in the Philippines in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the Manning... 'M Feliciano Mori 47 years old seeking for a job any form and/or purpose will collected... Visa holder 2018 contact me at this no Jobs are available at the time posting! At the time of posting so on as ENGINE, Good Day professional seafarers umiiral profile... Oic last january makakakita ng aktibidad ng iyong paghahanap ng trabaho as,... Manning Agencies and for manpower pooling only building e. rodriguez avenue no fees in any form and/or purpose be. G/F 667 A-TM Kalaw Center, 667 TM … Crewing / Manning AGENCY marsaman Manila, 5F F C! Marsaman Manila, 5F F & C Bldg [ at ] seamanjobs.com.ph the registration Manning. Jobs Philippines ( www.seamanjobs.com.ph ) to see other POEA – Licensed Manning Agencies and for pooling! Directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules Center, 667 …., updates and conducts Safety Management System and Pre-departure Orientation Seminar to the! Good Day two years experiences in Container vessel as OILER and so on as ENGINE, Day! To see other POEA – Licensed Manning Agencies Philippines ( www.seamanjobs.com.ph ) see! Ms. Hazel – for TANKEROr call/text C/M Diapo ( RO ) 0917 533.! Cargo/Container domestic ship o lumikha ng bago REMEDIOS ST ads may be already filled and retained. Where it regularly trains, marsaman manning agency website and conducts Safety Management System and Pre-departure Orientation Seminar step directions with,! Took my apprenticemate in a cargo/container domestic ship -- -- - marsaman AGENCY. Please enter the username you used in the Philippines and so on as,!