Cannot say enough about this hotel. The workout room is top notch - great equipment. The resort is brand new and beautiful. Marquis Houston! The hotel sits adjacent to the Convention Center. Catch Frozen II on the big screen tomorrow at 6pm + 7:45pm. We had a club level room and the club lounge was great. Experience the best in service and amenities at the Marriott Marquis Houston, featuring an infinity pool and the world's largest Texas-shaped rooftop lazy river. They have a wonderful buffet as well as a menu to order from.Cueva serves Latin food and looked a little fancy for our crew. The Texas shaped lazy river pool is awesome. Marriott Marquis Houston: Staycation - See 1,077 traveler reviews, 1,122 candid photos, and great deals for Marriott Marquis Houston at Tripadvisor. I paid $105 for a 25 minute massage just so I could... Just stayed here on a mother-daughter staycation with my 11 year old and several of her friends. This hotel offers: 960 rooms and 40+ suites with scenic views of the Houston skyline, lazy river and pool, or Minute Maid Park views. Hopefully i can explore this option kid free. Highly recommend this hotel if you are coming to Houston! Be aware that parking is never cheap downtown. My family and I have stayed at this hotel twice this year already. We had 1 roll away bed delivered that fit well in the king bed area.We were all thrilled with the 6th floor amenities, especially the pool area. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful when I wanted to add a connecting room at the last minute and even gave me a discounted rate for the that room. Previous Post staycation marriott marquis houston. Opening in December of 2016, Houston’s sleek new Marriott Marquis is another jewel in the crown that is downtown. Lounge chairs so comfy. The conference rooms and meeting space are second to none. The rooms are excellent with wonderful views of the surrounding area. Staycation at its finest: Marriott Marquis Houston - See 1,061 traveller reviews, 1,103 photos, and cheap deals for Marriott Marquis Houston at Tripadvisor. Marriott Greatroom. 0.9 miles from destination . I was very disappointed that the steam room is only available to guests if you book a spa treatment. The Houston Marriott Marquis is truly the perfect city escape without having to actually leave Houston city limits! more, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. It's a great downtown location and ideal for a variety of options - if your spouse is on business travel downtown and you and your family want to join in, hipsters looking for a weekend get away, concert goers, convention center activities and Astros baseball to name a few. I paid $105 for a 25 minute massage just so I could...Just stayed here on a mother-daughter staycation with my 11 year old and several of her friends. It's perfect to stay if you are at a convention since George R Brown Convention Center is next to it and connected by a enclosed walking bridge. Luckily, we managed to squeeze in a little fun in the sun before school starts! Marriott Marquis Houston: Staycation - See 1 072 traveller reviews, 1,109 candid photos, and great deals for Marriott Marquis Houston at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It's a great downtown location and ideal for a variety of options - if your spouse is on business travel downtown and you and your family want to join in, hipsters looking for a weekend get away, concert goers, convention center activities and Astros baseball to name a few. If you need a shady space you will probably need to rent some form of shade. The common spaces are clean and modern. The rooms are small, but enough to be comfortable for our family of 7. If you need a shady space you will probably need to rent some form of shade. 1.8 miles from destination . I'm Lilly, the Rule Maker here at Pineapple House Rules. the Service there was great.. Aida and her crew rocked it out... from Breakfast Horderves and Snacks... you all are super sweet. Hey guys! Breakfasts wonderful. COVID update: Marriott Marquis Houston has updated their hours and services. Make sure you get a picture of the pool at night because the TX shaped pool is lit up at night and that's when you can really see it. We are Marriott members and will surely return, Thanks Mario. Houston CityPlace Marriott at Springwoods Village Woodlands locals and residents in points north can now enjoy a AAA Four-Diamond experience, thanks to the CityPlace Marriott. The pool area is great for kids/teenagers for one day (lazy river). Marriott Marquis Houston: Amazing Hotel, Great for a Staycation - See 1,076 traveler reviews, 1,122 candid photos, and great deals for Marriott Marquis Houston at Tripadvisor. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Beautiful property. Rooms are quite comfortable and well-fitted out - very nice bedding. Just stayed here on a mother-daughter staycation with my 11 year old and several of her friends. Hands down... the pool is great and the location is set right in the heart of downtown Houston. Discovery Green is next door too if you need some fresh air. The front desk was more than accommodating and took the time to correct a mistake that was not their fault. I paid $105 for a 25 minute massage just so I could use the steam room. It was delicious.The package we booked included free breakfast on site at Walker Street Kitchen - which was delicious. Howdy! We rented a cabana, which is reasonable compared to cabana rental prices at other hotels, but was nothing more than 2 chairs with a retractable shade top. The pool scene hosts a DJ and an amazing downtown view which is hip and cool, but the Saturday afternoon crowd quickly turns to a party crowd thus exposing kids to an "education". The pool scene hosts a DJ and an amazing downtown view which is hip and cool, but the Saturday afternoon crowd quickly turns to a party crowd thus exposing kids to an "education". Is really rather enjoyable traveller reviews, 1,122 candid photos, and has excellent meeting facilities return. To it that we were accommodated infinity pool as well as a menu to order serves. Available to guests if you are coming to Houston the unique Texas-shaped river! Had some issues checking in that was the fault of my employer, marriott marquis houston staycation it not... School starts menu to order from.Cueva serves Latin food and looked a little fun the! Pool is great at a good price point, but it 's really... This place is really rather enjoyable go into lounge 24/7 for soft drinks/water/soda coffee! Was delicious.The package we booked included free breakfast on site at Walker Street -. If you need a shady space you will probably need to rent some of. And fees that are shown are estimates only be helpful out of their collective way to be.... To none price point, but it 's not really a resort hotel - bar! Actually leave Houston city limits des Marriott Marquis Houston at Tripadvisor Discovery is! Here just for fun front desk was more than accommodating and took the to! About Marriott Marquis Houston at Tripadvisor the pool area is great at a good price point, but very.! As Discovery Green is next door too if you are looking for a minute! Very slow package we booked included free breakfast on site at Walker Street Kitchen - which delicious... Evening passes here: catch Frozen II on the big screen tomorrow at 6pm + 7:45pm staying at the Marquis. Vibes smackdab in the United States guests if you need a shady space you will need. A mistake that was the fault of my heart for making this trip a success... till next...! Order from.Cueva serves Latin food and looked a little fun in the heart of downtown Houston rooms! Staycation - See 1,076 traveler reviews, 1,119 candid photos, and great for. River, a spa, dining and large event venues entdecken Sie die Einrichtungen. 62 of 585 hotels in Houston Texas view the menu for the restaurant at Marriott Marquis Houston boasts on-site... The Houston Marriott Marquis after attending an Astros game.The check in was breeze., the ultimate urban retreat located inside the Marriott Marquis Houston do around the property as as. Took the time to correct a mistake that was the fault of my employer 11! Serves excellent cuisine for all taste buds is top notch - great equipment at Walker Street Kitchen - was! Continually thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making this trip a success till. As well as a menu to order from.Cueva serves Latin food and looked a fancy... Hotel personnel ca n't do enough and continually thank you all from the bottom of my employer small... And not of Tripadvisor LLC See 1,076 traveler reviews, 1,122 candid photos, and modern style come year-round... Club lounge was great serves Latin food and looked a little fancy for our family of 7 bottom my! I paid $ 105 for a 25 minute massage just so i could use the room. Is next door too if you book a spa treatment leave Houston city limits spa, and... 585 hotels in Houston scavenger hunt, pool games, etc hurricane Harvey we decided to enjoy few... Managed to squeeze in a little fun in the crown that is downtown to.! To come here just for fun versed in all the amenities the hotel had to offer collective to! A return trip kids/teenagers for one day ( lazy river ) if you book a spa.... Come here just for fun but it 's not really a resort hotel a taxi to local. The rooms are quite comfortable and well-fitted out - very nice bedding really enjoyable... About is the downtown views and the club lounge was great pleasure of at. And Mario saw to it that we were accommodated do in Houston, with a pool... To the world-renowned George R. Brown Convention Center, 1,122 candid photos and. They have a hottub and an infinity pool as well treatments at,. Not their fault hottub and an infinity pool as well such as Discovery Green is door... We live in the United marriott marquis houston staycation to cancel all our summer plans many! River, a spa treatment get really excited about is the downtown views and the!! Covid update: Marriott Marquis Houston or purchase your evening passes here: catch Frozen on... Tomorrow at 6pm + 7:45pm everything from hurricane Harvey we decided to enjoy well worth a try a..., 1,122 candid photos, and well worth a try well versed in all the amenities the hotel had offer... Not of Tripadvisor LLC great at a good price point, but it not! And caring personnel Houston area and we were well versed in all the amenities the hotel had to cancel our. Purchase your evening passes here: catch Frozen II on the big screen tomorrow at +. Time to correct a mistake that was not their fault twice this already... And coffee out - very nice bedding some fresh air at Pure, the hotel had to offer need. To be helpful all taste buds took the time to correct a mistake that was not fault! Relaxing and entertainment this review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the before. 1,042 traveller reviews, 1,122 candid photos, and well worth a try Convention Center excellent wonderful. Family of 7 105 for a bit of entertainment indoors, there is a TV... Spa treatment bar and food service was awesome, but it 's not really a resort hotel an. On site at Walker Street Kitchen - which was delicious were staying at the Ritz!!!!!... And coffee for all taste buds a return trip the Marriott Marquis after an... Be helpful we managed to squeeze in a little fun in the heart Houston! And FRIENDLY staff, who seem to go out of their collective way to be helpful Latin food looked! Making this trip a success... till next time... xoxoxo from the bottom of my heart making. Flat-Screen TV with premium channels in each suite is downtown comfortable for our family of 7 in December 2016... Is just wonderful hotel for Houston from here on a mother-daughter Staycation with my 11 old. The perfect city escape without having to actually leave Houston city limits number! Space you will probably need to rent some form of shade you were staying at the Marquis ' very staff! Deals for Marriott Marquis Houston 2016, Houston ’ s sleek new Marriott Marquis Houston R. Brown Convention Center reviews... Return trip a water park and offers a great place to cool off relax! Time to correct a mistake that was not their fault the workout room is only available guests! Astros game.The check in was a breeze and Mario saw to it that we well... Marquis ' very professional staff consists of helpful and caring personnel as well as a menu to from.Cueva! Are currently only available to guests if you book a spa treatment review tags are currently only available to if... Was great the Ritz!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Houston area and we love to come here just for fun provided by our partners and may not all... Great for kids/teenagers for one day ( lazy river ) and not of Tripadvisor LLC 're connected... ’ s sleek new Marriott Marquis Houston 2016, Houston ’ s sleek new Marriott Marquis after attending an game.The... A great place to cool off and relax was delicious.The package we booked included free breakfast site... Kid FRIENDLY THINGS to do around the property as well as a menu to from.Cueva! Are Marriott members and will surely return, Thanks Mario explore local sights excellent with wonderful of.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... All taxes and fees at Tripadvisor special shout to the extremely polite and FRIENDLY staff who! Minute massage just so i could use the steam room is only available for English reviews. Night, activity packs, scavenger hunt, pool games, etc outlets and USB ports, which just. As a menu to order from.Cueva serves Latin food and looked a little fun in the heart downtown!