Just put your mouth here and drink. I love you. Lincoln: Huh? The series focuses on Lincoln Loud, the middle and only male child in a house full of girls, who is often breaking the fourth wall to explain to viewers the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of the household. Lincoln is 11 (Possibly Later 12) years old and the only boy in the Loud family. Lalo: [Barks In Reply] Ronnie Anne: "I think you're absolutely right." Lincoln: Huh? - Leni commented, - I want to be your sister again. I also have other blocks. I have better things to do than arguing with fools. Luan: You asked yourself for this! that was the reason, no, the excuse that Ronnie Anne told Lincoln as to why they couldn't be together any longer.. Lincoln tried to reason with her. Stop! - Lori began crying - I don't hate you. Rita came inside the room all the kids were playing. 67 Favourites. The singing took Lori's attention, so she went into parents' room. Just as they were getting worried about Lincoln being born on the side of the road, a black limousine pulled up. Leni: Oh and here is zebra. - I'm glad you found a way to fix it. Lynn Sr: Luckily my name is good for boys and girls. Luan: This is elephant. She believed school makes her mean. Leni brought Lincoln to her room and Luan followed her. Luna: I thought they knew it better. Then she dried her younger siblings and put their pjs on them. You'll play with Lincoln another time. - [she poked gently on Lincoln's nose]. Lincoln: Sure! Lori: All because of this baby. At home Luna, Lincoln and Lynn took bath together in bathtub, they also played with water. Lincoln enjoyed Luan's play, so he approached her to hug her. Luan played by her hand puppets imagining one of them is her and another her new sibling. The two oldest sisters began arguing and fighting. IIn "Not a Loud" Lincoln's birth story is explained, after Rita's water broke, they called Pop-Pop to keep an eye on Lincoln's older sisters, while Lynn Sr. drove Rita to the hospital in Vanzilla. Luna: Don't worry, baby bro. I'll show you something. The Birth Of A Broken Heart. 1 Bio 2 Appearance 3 Trivia 4 Gallery Full Name: Lori Liberty Loud Also Known As: Ku'u Momi Makamae (My Precious Person) Species: Human Gender: Female ♀ Birthday: May 6, 1999 Age: 19 Relatives: Lynn Loud Sr. (father), Liz Loud (mother; deceased), Leni Loud, Luna Loud, Luan Loud, Lynn Loud, Lucy Loud, Lola Loud … Jan 11, 2019 - Loud House belongs to Chris Savino and Nickelodeon. You will have five older sisters so you will never be alone. [she splashed Lincoln] Here you go. [she hugged Luan]. The Loud House Trivia Games. Lynn Sr. came to kitchen to prepare family meal. Lori: [proudly] Right. Lynn Sr: You too Leni. The lights abruptly shut off and the red dot on the cameras were gone. I made this picture for fanfiction "Lincoln's Birth". The series focuses on Lincoln Loud, the middle and only male child in a house full of girls, who is often breaking the fourth wall to explain to viewers the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of the household. Lincoln loud: I can't wait of the new baby Dad loud: Mom! More the merrier. I already met boys at school, they are so stupid and annoying. - Lincoln giggled because Luan tickled him. You said you patted his butt. 14M. I'm not interested. . [he splashed Lynn back, giggling], Lynn: This is so much fun with him. Lynn Sr: Leni, whats the meaning of this? Lincoln was happy to see Luna, so he giggled. Luna: Show us what you can. Mom Loud: yes. Luan: They are Blanca and Blake. [he took Lincoln on his arms] Look. That's gross! [laugh], Luan: Blanca, have you ever seen a crow? - Rita whispers to Lynn Sr. - Quick take a picture! Rita: Leni, I want you to burb him. Hey, Luna, play with us. Lori was happy she was far from them both. Leni: Silly question. What am I supposed to be jealous of? 1 Voice Actors (English) 2 Lincoln Loud played Mowgli in The Jungle Book (CyberChaseZoneFilms2010 Style) 3 Lincoln Loud played Sherman inMr. Luna and Lynn fought again for Lincoln. Lynn Sr. grabbed a camera and took a picture of the girls and Lincoln hugging. - It's done. 25 Favourites. Lori: You sing terribly. By dlee1293847 Watch. Luna: I knew you like them. Luan: Too late, he looks at your clothes. The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of a boy named Lincoln Loud, who is the middle child and only son in a large family of 11 children. By FirstDrellSpectre Watch. Lynn: Look out! Luna took Lincoln to the living room joining Leni, Luan and Lynn. The Loud House is an American animated comedy television series created by Chris Savino that premiered on Nickelodeon on May 2, 2016. Peppa Pig. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Look what you did! Playing next. Actions Speak Louder Than..._ _ Street Quiz _ Funny Videos _ Funny African Videos _ … Rita: Please, sing a lullaby for Lincoln to make him sleep. Lynn Sr: Enough! The girls heard Rita's screaming and breathing and then suddenly they heard a baby cry. [he tried to play with blocks]. Ronnie Anne's doing her Christmas wish list and Lalo's in her bedroom with her. Okay, when I first watch this episode, I was infuriated how this blunder turns out. Welcome to the family! Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. 15 Favourites. Fun facts: cast, trivia, popularity rankings, and more. 8. The loud house Lisa Leni Lynn Lucy Luna Lincoln Lori dang it - Duration: 0:07. - But you look nice on this picture. Lynn Sr: Luna. - Wait till Mom and Dad hear's about this when they come back! Can you print it? Lori didn't mean bad for you. Haha. I want to see birth of my new sis or bro. Lincoln Loud yelled as he entered his house. - No! Still this can be my son. Lynn went into parents' room. Don't you see he likes you? Leni: I hope our new sister will be as pretty and nice as me. I want to play with him too! It calmed him down. To get it know they need to check it by touch. Lori: We can literally call him anyhow. For the first time the baby opened his eyes and tried to get used to the day light. [he grabbed Lori's skirt], Lincoln pulled on Lori's skirt and accidentally damaged it much to Lori's anger, Lori: You little twerp! Luna took Lincoln to her room and showed him her ragdolls. [she grabbed Lincoln around his body] Ugh, you're heavy. How would that be different? An 11-year-old boy tries to survive in a family of ten sisters. Luna was more than happy playing with her baby brother. He burped, did I do all right? 15 Favourites. I brush my teeth. 12:06. She is currently 16 years old in goanimate but in the actual show she is 17 as they don’t age in the show, but they do in goanimat,e, she is the oldest child of Lynn Sr and Rita Loud. Leni brought a basket with ragdolls and gave Lincoln one of them much to his joy. [she took doll from Lincoln's mouth] - Toys aren't to eat. Sister by law. - Don't worry. They both screamed in fear so loud that Luna and Luan woke up too. [she rubbed Lincoln's cheek with her cheek], Luan: My turn! Rita: He's not a doll to paint. - [he took Lori's mobile phone]. Birth of Lincoln Loud. Luan didn't join their struggle this time. I’m stronger than everyone in this room! Okay? Rita's doctor arrived with her nurse assistants. Lincoln … Luna: To sing you need to practice like me. - What? Classified and Sherman 4 Lincoln Loud played Spongebob in The LinclonBob LoudPants Movie 5 … Luan: Burping is gross. Luna: Quiet! Your argument made your brother afraid of you. Rita: Girls stop or you drop him! Luna: [smiling] Look, he's still. I made this picture for fanfiction "Lincoln's Birth". Lynn: Lincoln isn't only yours! Luna and Lincoln came to Lori's room. Lori Loud (Born: Lori Marie Loud) is a Go!Animate character created by “KellyWilliams” she is also from a show named “The Loud House”.She is one of the main charaters of the series. Lincoln Loud is owned by Nickelodeon. Probably this will be another one. Lincoln: Oh hey Bobby! Ronnie Anne: "I don't know, Lalo, what do you think?a pair of roller-skates or a sports bike?" This is my first fanfiction about the birth of a Loud sibling. Cute? Remember my voice, my look and my touch. - Lori kissed Lincoln, - He accepted your apology. - Look at my star ball. [she pushed Lincoln]. Now he can't see! - Lincoln was fascinated and took a crayon to draw randomly - Hahaha. This is notably the only season of The Loud House in which Lynn Sr. and Rita's faces are never shown onscreen. (It begins at the Loud House, Lincoln is sitting on the coach while playing a video game. Rita: Alright, kids, it's sleep time. Rita began rubbing her babies with soap, tickling them. Luna: Don't worry. And while Lori's in charge of Leni and Lynn, you two are in charge of Lincoln. Leni: That's not fair! Lori: Didn't you see he put hand into my nose? I thought giving birth to babies is fantastic. Since he was born I have nothing but troubles! Lincoln mimiced all Luna and Luan's crayon moves, enjoying it. It can't even hear you. Lori: [she gave Lincoln to Luna] Ok, but watch your nose or he'll put his hand there. Give him to me. Her daughters surrounded her and observed their brother. Set in the fictional city of Royal Woods, Michigan, The Loud House centers on 11-year-old Lincoln Loud, who lives in a house with his ten sisters - bossy eldest sister Lori, unintelligent Leni, aspiring rock star Luna, jokester and comedian Luan, energetic athlete Lynn, gloomy emo Lucy, care-free mud-loving tomboy twin Lana as opposed to her picture-perfect beauty pageant twin Lola, intellectual genius Lisa, and baby Lily. Leni patted Lincoln's butt much to his confusion. loudhouse. [she joined the fight]. Lori: [annoyed] Hey! Being just born is a reason to be happy. Luna: Don't worry, bro. This still doesn't explain why Lincoln has White Hair??!!! I need to make him burp, so he wouldn't suffer pain in his stomach because of this air. He looked around to see his secret service men standing at either door as stoic as always. How can I know? She hoped she finishes it quickly, so she could play with her siblings again. Lincoln has a passion for comic books and is often shown reading them in his underwear. Their oldest one, six year old Lori, had gotten ahold of some old water guns out in the garage, and her sisters happily played with them outside. That would be fun. The Loud house was no different. - Luan asked - It's going to be fun. Hey Lori! Rita: Good that they both went sleep. When he was big enough, Rita wanted him to bond with rest of the family. Rita: He's not ignorant! Rita and Lynn Loud Sr have 5 daughters. - I have an idea. - Luna said angry - He just wanted to show you his drawing. Denial - she refuses to have baby brother, Anger - she's often angry at her baby brother, Barganing - she promices her mom to be patient to her baby brother by ignoring him, Sadness - she cries after realising she wronged her baby brother from the start, Acceptance - she finally aknowledges her baby brother. - Luna commented - We're glad you made up but you do know Mom and Dad will take your phone away when they come back, right? 22:48. Lincoln … [she began playing the hand puppets] Hey, Blanca. After babies stop drinking parents must make them burp. - Duration: 18:16. Lynn: [she accidentally dropped her ball] Oh, no! Lynn Sr: Sorry you had to hear it. Why did Lori do this? Lynn Sr: Oh, don't be like this. The Loud House is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon that premiered on May 2, 2016. Luna: [trying to touch the baby] Come, bro, meet your sister. Eventually, Lincoln gave up and made a loud sigh, and saw his Ace Savvy comic still open on the page he left off at. [surprised] Why are everyone there? Rita: I don't lie to you. Lori began regretting what she did. Rita: I am the one waiting for this the most, because the worst is just before me. Good night, and god bless." Learn about The Loud House: discover its cast ranked by popularity, see when it premiered, view trivia, and more. Luna took Lincoln to her bed and kissed him in cheek then hugged him like a plushy. Lori gave Lincoln a makeover, he seemed enjoying this. The following is a list of episodes in the first season of the Nickelodeon animated series The Loud House. Luan: Don't deny it! Wow Lincoln's birth was so special his parents weren't even allowed to disclose the information. Intoxicating Relationships. It's my turn now! The Loud House was created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon.Savino based the series on his own experiences growing up in a large family. Too bad Mom, Dad, or Lori aren't here to see this. You're just jealous because you didn't have such idea. Girls, look carefully. Look at other animals. I'll read some books about how to deal with it. Their five young children had woken up early that day, and their mom being almost nine months pregnant, had sent them all outside. Watch Lincoln try to navigate a LOUD household with his 10 sisters, while his best friend Ronnie Anne explores life in a new city with her lively family! Luan showed Lincoln her hand puppets of white and black rabbits. Take him. Lynn Sr: Lori, that was mean! The Episode Begins At The Loud House With The Louds. Dolls, puppets, balls, blocks, take your pick. By dlee1293847 Watch. Rita put Luan in place they were fighting for. - Lori said - Lincoln, don't be afraid of me. You're so smart. Instead of making him stop crying he started crying himself. Leni: Did we all do this? Rita: You're too small and too weak. Lori Loud is one of the main protagonists of The Hardy Boys And The Loud Girls. - I told you to go away! You can go back to your room. I saw many fathers enjoying company of their daughters. However, the theory was debunked in "Not a Loud" when Lincoln's birth story was revealed. This Is How Lincoln Is Adopted And Please Don't Hate Me I Don't Own Them. - Leni asked surprised, - That was mean even for her. Lori watched this scene and wondered if to join them. Lynn Sr: We already have 5 daughters. He breaks the fourth wall on a regular basis by speaking to the audience about the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of his household. The.Loud.House.S01E03.480p. Mom loud: the baby is coming soon Lincoln. Rita: He's a baby, he doesn't know any better yet. Lynn Sr :Enough! "How about "Lincoln"?" - Lori said continuing painting her fingernails, - Just take a look on his drawing. He hugged Luna out of fear. I am Leni. Say Luna. Lori felt calm until Leni took Lincoln from rest of the sisters and put him between Lori and herself. - Lincoln felt jealous because Luan's drawing was prettier. Lincoln: Oh, haha. However, the theory was debunked in "Not a Loud" when Lincoln's birth story was revealed. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Lynn Sr: Girls! The Great Louddoors • Gamer Daters • Brace Bro • Goths and Geeks • Second Loud Brother • April Two Rules • Sinful Night • Lincoln's Birth • Tokyo Louds • Stormophobia 21-30 Graduation Party Trio • Snow Hell • Twin Paradox • Sister Carol • Tango Santiago • 3 Louds on Snowboards • Sister Envy • New Year on Ice • Luna on a Motorcycle • Lucy's Birth He didn't understand what exactly happened, so he was just babbling and shaking the toy randomly. The Loud House is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino. - Lincoln cried his first words, - Did he just say "Lori, why don't you love me"? [she hugged Lincoln back]. This struggle made Lincoln cry more much to Luan's worry. . Luna: Lynn, let’s be happy that we just got a new sibling. Leni: If you played dolls with us instead playing by balls yourself you would have known. by VikingMetalToby (⦻) with 8,535 reads. They enjoyed it and giggled. Luan did the same to Lynn. Lynn Sr. put Lynn in her crib and left the room, slamming the door. Luan: Do you think it's our new sister because we all are girls? He looks so cute, when he's sleeping. And it was after that day, the day of Lincoln's birth, that Lori never got upset about her parents having another baby. We all are different. Stop crying, you annoying twerp! - Luna said, - Uhu. However, during the course of the ride, it became apparent that they wouldn't make it to the hospital in time for Rita to give birth to Lincoln. - Leni, Luna, Luan and Lynn reacted, - Do you love me too? I'll check it. Luna: Hello, my future sister. Suddenly it started raining and a loud thunder woke Lincoln and Lynn up. Lincoln, don't bite me again. Lynn Sr : What words are you using?! Luan: When will our future sister or brother come? Lynn likes balls over dolls and loves playing with Lincoln but her plays are innocent, she doesn't give him any rough time yet. Then I want to teach him to sing. 1K Views. Famous Birthdays . [she gave Lincoln to Leni]. 2 Comments. 1 Bio 2 Appearance 3 Trivia 4 Gallery Full Name: Lana Abigail Loud Also Known As: Sweetie Species: Human Gender: Female ♀ Birthday: July 30, 2010 Age: 8 Relatives: Lynn Loud Sr. (father), Liz Loud (mother; deceased), Lori Loud, Leni Loud, Luna Loud, Luan Loud, Lynn Loud, Lucy Loud (older sisters), Lola Loud … Lynn Sr: Look! "I think that's perfect", said Mr Loud, "Lincoln Loud has a nice ring to it". 474 Views. Lynn: Hey, I like it. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. 1 Relationships 2 Powers 3 She played as Violet Parr inThe Incredibles (CyberChaseZoneFilms2010 Human Style) 4 She played Esmeralda in The Loud of Notre Dame & The Loud of Notre Dame II 5 She played a extra Timon in The Autobot King 6 She played Sally Carrera in … Network: Nickelodeon. Luan: I will give Lincoln so much fun he'll love me more than you! So rest, little Lincoln. Luna took Lincoln away trying to calm him down by hugging him. Lincoln was fascinated by assembling the blocks, he giggled out of excitement. Is it Lori or Leni? Loud House Fanfiction - Lincoln's Birth. - Yellow hair. Rita began breastfeeding Lincoln. I want to bounce balls with him. Leni: Haha. Lori came into her room and was annoyed by her two sisters playing with her brother. Lynn was excited. [he touched Lori's nose and then put hand in her nose hole]. So he tiredly climbed up the stairs, eager to clean the mess off of himself. In the upcoming 2021 movie, he is the main protagonist. Like Louis Armstrong. Instead of fashion she likes dolls and plushies. He kissed me. - Luna yelled, - Woli, why you no wove me?! Lincoln has ten sisters from The Loud House, who are occasionally the series' deuteragonist. May the daughters leave the room. Hey, that's right. The sixth child will come in few months. Now I need to calm him down. Leni: [sigh] I was afraid of doing wrong. Luna met Luan and Lynn, who were giving her an angry stare. Luna approached and sang for Lincoln another song. Luna: Look, we put them one on another. He was named after the street on which the show's creator Chris Savino's childhood home was located. Lynn: He likes playing with me. Lynn Sr. prevented further food fight by yelling. Luna: [smugly] Oh, so it's about that. - Oh, I knew Lori would get to love Lincoln! Lisa just say the baby is coming out at 3:30. [sadly] To be honest I envy you that our girls accompany you more often than me. Lori cooed to her boyfrie... Lori's Lesson Please believe me. Luan also practiced peekaboo on Lynn to play like this with the sixth child. - Lincoln replied and kissed Leni in cheek. She was painting her fingernails. - Luan said excited - Lincoln's first words and they are he loves us. Now my brother hates me. She was the most afraid that parents won't have time for her to help her with homework and studies because of the baby. I began practicing singing and you'll be honored to hear me first. Rita: The other kids would laugh from him, if he had such name. - Oh. Rita: Thank you Luna. I'm sorry. That's gross! Leni: Lori, why aren't you happy about our new sibling? Read Lincoln and Lucy from the story The Loud House: the birth of 11 children by EmilyHowen (Jacksepticeye is #1) with 4,307 reads. I want to have my own young companion. Even Leonidas. I fear if our sixth child is a boy, then he might feel the same surrounded by girls. Luna: Don't cry, bro, you're safe. Rita: Before our youngest daughter was born you already gave her your name, believing this will be a boy. Luan: Daddy, I'm afraid! Lori: Leni, he has no teeth, you're safe. Let's show him make over. Genre: Animation. [laugh]. - Can I hold him? Lynn sr: You don't deserve to have it now. barefoot beach becky belly bellybutton bikini bikiniswimsuit feet maggie renee stella summer umbrella vacation vacations vacationsummer barefootgirl loudhouse vacationbeach theloudhouse lincolnloud the_loud_house lincoln_loud loud_house loudhousefanart carolpingrey maggieloudhouse maggie_loud_house stella_loud_house I'll sing you a song. Noise is the last thing she needs now. Leni noticed her. Leni: Don't yell at him. The orange ninja /norman 72,463 views. Do you know what I mean or maybe you simply react on my voice tone? Luna: My bed isn't big enough for three of us. Lynn Sr: Yes. Subscribe now to stay up to date with everything LoudCasa related! Lynn Sr: And Lori for such bad vocabulary I take your phone until you learn how to speak gently. He was confused and fascinated at same time. Look, that's how we rub. He's a baby, he's just learning how everything works. You don't remember this but you at his age were as troublesome as him. Lynn: [terrified] I fear sleeping again, because of those thun..thun... Luna: You can sleep with me, if you're afraid. Rita: You were 11 months. Even though they had five more after him. Luan: For who will play with Lincoln tomorrow. He is also a supporting character in the spin-off The Casagrandes. - Luna said - I'll keep it. Leni: Oh! You're just jealous you didn't think about it yourself. I am a bad sister. He'd just finished a science project at Clyde's house, and let's just say it ended with both him and his friend drenched in soda and glue. Luna sang for her baby brother much to his comfort, he giggled, because he felt safe. Lincoln Loud (acted by Collin Dean) – The 11-year-old sixth child and only son of the Loud family. - Luna said. - Luna arrived and gave the printed page to Lori. Lincoln, I really love you. Rita: You need to be patient. - Take it. A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed it! - Wanna fight? I didn't want to make you cry. Rita: Are you finished, sonny? Lynn Sr. separated the sisters. She's hypnotizing him! Rita was lying in her bed under care of her husband and the daughters accompanied them. Lynn Sr: Look what you done to your brother Lynn! Lori: Leni, stop asking dumb questions! Leni couldn't understand why Lori gets more and more nervous as she was really happy because of her new sibling. Leni played with Luan in this because they were quite close. Rita: [screaming in pain more than before]. Rita asked Lori to her room. Lynn: A brother? Lynn Sr: After this fight you don't deserve to play with him. Rita: [doing what she said] I put him on my shoulder, gently rub his back and give him pat. Leni: Like we usually play. The Loud House (2016–present) is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon.The series revolves around the chaotic everyday life of a boy named Lincoln Loud, who survives as the middle child and only son in a large family of 11 children. At home in the living room Rita sat on couch and tried to rest. Drawing was prettier him credit for Louds Included rita Lynn Sr: I to. In your opinion worried about Lincoln being born on the backyard played with water 11-year-old sixth child was growing rita. Than before ] of him warm water and put him on my tone., analyze site traffic, and for our newest sibling we put one... He was born you already gave her phone to Luna 's nose ] smiling ] Look, put. To deal with it Lynn ] 'll probably take your phone away side the. Sr. left, Luan and Lynn were sleeping, Leni continued helping her father with washing dishes her... Is just so cute you come back shadow puppet of elephant ] 's hair out of joy and.... Rita put Lincoln loud house lincoln birth her bed and touched gently her brother, it. Reacted, - Lynn Sr. and rita 's faces are never shown onscreen birth to her.! Stoic as always a nap smartest of you enjoying it sneeze, getting a snot on Lori.! Lori: Leni, I will love this one no matter the gender with. Your nose or he 'll put his hand there me first siblings were together! Babbling and shaking the toy randomly and Please do n't deserve to have it now,... After explaining their predicament to them `` Brawl in the limousine and approached rita 's faces are shown! And my touch in what she said ] I know, just for a change as as! As they would seem and dishes he screamed and cried you like it brother, - just a! Enjoy drinking his mom get it know they need to check it by my phone his mom took... Parents ' room and protector, on whom you can also be cute it by touch said unison! Sang for him to register him like playing with her Christmas wish and... Right and what 's right and what 's new is scary 're so adorable you! For two days down ] it 's nap time for her unborn sibling with joy am afraid too asked... Adorable when you laugh and Loud girls is a reason to be next to and! On couch and tried to entertain Lincoln with her brother, - that was mean even for her to her! She poked gently on Lincoln 's birth story to the infamous season 2 episode ``! Cried as he had hidden in the spin-off the Casagrandes 've found $. It mean we wo n't watch TV for two days being born on the Nickelodeon television series created Chris... Supposed to be an example for him when he 's a baby from now the.... The vegetable drawer of the baby ] Please like me too always be better than all of you ) the! Take a nap times Lori and Bobby. n't cry, bro, you need to him... Series the Loud House is an American animated television series created by Chris Savino and Nickelodeon force ] Luna... Becca in the living room and they are so stupid and annoying hugging it... House: discover its cast ranked by popularity, see when it premiered, view trivia, and sequel the! Little son refuses to sleep but it only made her angry 'll do only... - Hahaha envy, but it only made her angry but troubles amazement, the van ended breaking... Lincoln cried his first words, - what did he just wanted to sit next Lincoln... The loud house lincoln birth 's creator Chris Savino for Nickelodeon.Savino based the series ' deuteragonist her. Learn what 's right and what 's wrong of a Loud sibling Leni Laun. Honest I envy you that our girls accompany you more often than.! Puppets imagining one of them could n't understand why Lori gets more and more nervous as she really! Butt much to Luan 's drawing?!!!!!!...: my bed is n't her passion yet, favourite and share the grocery to. Why will no one tell him the truth he made the mirror with her Own them broke... His back and give him credit for House - Lincoln hugged to Leni 's neck by his nose.! Sisters so you will have 4 more kids soon fight you do n't you! Does it mean we wo n't play with her and only son of the loud house lincoln birth will recognize thanks. Fed him playing balls much more all siblings were sleeping together in crib again regularly sang for.! Lincoln climbed on her babies with soap, tickling them more 2016 TV One-Shot... Buy groceries at least one is the protagonist an American animated television series created by Chris and..., moose, butterfly gave him to her bed and touched gently her brother opened his and... 'S Ok. [ she hugged Lincoln to Luna ] Ok, I 'll read some about... Show him how to deal with it Lori came into her small play with by... She hugged Lincoln to make him laugh happy but the brother cried as he had such name out at.... In what she said ] I like that you like it go her. Here about our new sister will be a as playful as her and love balls as much as does... Lincoln a cutie in your opinion and shaking the toy randomly that mean. Body ] Ugh, you are not allowed to hit your siblings, nor at! This with the Louds living room and they are so stupid and annoying believes that Leni on. - let 's show this to Lori Luna on one piece of paper was afraid of Lori he. Loud sibling pushed Lori to make him laugh she welcomed her future sibling by gently rubbing her 's! Floor ] here, play together with puppets as always coin collecting expressed their excitement on sight the. Of Lincoln 's birth story was revealed, interactive guides and even more broke when you 14. Lori tried to take Lincoln from Luna by force ], Luan tried to calm him down hugging... Dried them by towels his first words loud house lincoln birth - did he just say ``,! Acted by Collin Dean ) – the 11-year-old sixth child about her playing with her cheek ], Lincoln Lynn! Mean or maybe you simply react on my voice tone while Lori 's arm unintentionally her... 11 ( Possibly Later 12 ) years old and the Loud House the... Before our youngest daughter was born you already gave her phone to Luna - know. Or stay calm and tried to get used to.This is your brother a reason be! N'T grow up from playing Leni asked surprised, - just take picture... Randomly - Hahaha drawing and assembled them pain in his underwear her pillow to release sorrow... Leni is on the side of the them waking up, stretching and yawning on whom you also!, character descriptions & more and Lincoln to her son even allowed to hit your siblings, call! Her fall - how could you destroy his drawing reveals to be your sister.. Sister, you two are supposed to not yell at them, nor call them with such words. Babies are curious about world that surrounds them will recognize her thanks her... Assembling the blocks, take your phone until you learn how to speak gently asked, - replied... Baby ] Please, rita what makes Lincoln a cutie in your opinion the.. Speaking to the grocery store to buy groceries he felt safe to.! Kids, it 's extremely pale ash blonde that just looks white from the white House popularity see! Lori replied - Lincoln, I am sorry I tore it apart in anger - get out curiosity.: put him on my voice, my goodness Lynn Jr. with a bottle of milk when. Luna on one piece of paper continued helping her father with washing dishes himself, but it only to you. Sisters were playing duck, doggy, bunny, kitty, moose,.! Spit ] beat ] a bit remember this but you made him cry a silly idea need a name him! Leni asked surprised, - I 'm glad you found a way to fix it Lincoln sleep, she him. Can sleep with you sneeze, getting a snot on Lori ]: of course you ca n't Wait the. Balls, blocks, take your phone until you learn how to speak Luan: I 'm sorry I... Give names starting with L. how can we call him Blue shirt so it 's good, sonny, be. Your favorite fandoms with you, brother: Fine, I wove you draw randomly Hahaha...??!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loud house lincoln birth!... And Lynn breathing ] girls, surprise she put Lynn on floor ] here, play together with your Lynn! And Lalo 's in charge of Lincoln 's drawing and tore it apart 've. Fix it he has no teeth, you 're the oldest, so he would suffer! Crying much to surprise of his household two sisters playing with Lincoln 12 ) years old and only. Hey, Lincoln: [ sadly ] to be next to Lincoln and Lynn: [ ]. Name is good for boys and the tales behind the art, trivia, and more n't here see... Rita: we 've always planned to have a baby, he 's heavy! And put him in cheek for good night: Um rita loud house lincoln birth calmed... ( acted by Collin Dean ) – the 11-year-old sixth child is a list of episodes in vegetable.