Politics. Now just post a pic of yourself and you'll really win some points. JLo said forget the #bussitchallenge, do the #lovedontcostathing challenge... China’s Most Corrupt Official Sentenced to Death | Lai Xiaomin and China Huarong, A viral video forced a wealthy Texas suburb to confront racism. 'Our girls and adolescents will be protected': Dominican Republic bans child marriage, Contray to popular belief, yuppies destroy cities (Gentrification has ruined cities ), Biden set to overturn Trump transgender military ban, Joe Rogan comes for ya alleged president’s HHS pick, Jim Jordan is probably gonna become a Senator in 2022, The news we've all been waiting for: Champ and Major have arrived, White Mom admits killing disabled son, 10, who was ‘suffocated with sponge’, Ohio GOP Lawmaker, Who Questioned Black Hygiene In The Contraction Of COVID-19, To Lead Health Panel, Do not ask Biden Press Sec Jen Psaki about unity, Newt Gingrich: Trump is just like Alexander Navalny (a man that's been imprisoned and poisoned), Rethug McCarthy says ‘everyone across this country has some responsibility’ for Capitol, White IG Male Model gets called out for "blackfishing" says he's part Ghanaian, Happy Birthday to Industry ROYALTY ... Jennifer Lewis, Passionfruit: a prompt journal for the self-reflective black woman, Porsha And Dennis Never Paid The Charity Funds. So idk what you're talking about. 'Our girls and adolescents will be protected': Dominican Republic bans child marriage, Contray to popular belief, yuppies destroy cities (Gentrification has ruined cities ), Biden set to overturn Trump transgender military ban, Joe Rogan comes for ya alleged president’s HHS pick, Jim Jordan is probably gonna become a Senator in 2022, The news we've all been waiting for: Champ and Major have arrived, White Mom admits killing disabled son, 10, who was ‘suffocated with sponge’, Ohio GOP Lawmaker, Who Questioned Black Hygiene In The Contraction Of COVID-19, To Lead Health Panel, Do not ask Biden Press Sec Jen Psaki about unity, Newt Gingrich: Trump is just like Alexander Navalny (a man that's been imprisoned and poisoned), Rethug McCarthy says ‘everyone across this country has some responsibility’ for Capitol, White IG Male Model gets called out for "blackfishing" says he's part Ghanaian, Happy Birthday to Industry ROYALTY ... Jennifer Lewis, Passionfruit: a prompt journal for the self-reflective black woman, Porsha And Dennis Never Paid The Charity Funds. A 'silent majority' fought back. Vicky seems to holy to be friends with her. Africa Forum. Steph Curry Need To Be Slapped For This.... Stevie Wonder's "Lately" Turns 40 Years Old This Month, What lie did you tell while you were dating that came to bite you in the behind when you got married, Someone asking if you are mixed does not mean that they think you are only attractive, Do men not realize how much they end up talking themselves out of “activities????”. All of this for a rented 1 bedroom townhome with basic appliances. Don’t house any man in the U.K.! Thumbs up - if you think Lex will graduate school and become a successful esthetician with fruitful clientele, Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip, Side-eyeing trifling YouTubers since 2016, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. On paper her seems like a great guy, he’ll tell you all about how he wanted to be a high school football coach because he cares about kids, but really he’s a LIAR. Twitter reacts to a new clip from Malcolm & Marie. So idk what you're talking about. Maybe she’s paying him, maybe he wants to launch his own social media platform. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries, Gov. Gavin Newsome to Life Stay at Home Order Tomorrow, Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2. , Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Passionate about something niche? This bitch is an embarrassment to light skins everywhere. What business? Wtf are you buying a money tree? Lipstick Alley. The Internet's largest African American Forum. How the hell does she complain about us not supporting black business and talk about buying only black owned products. Why are people stanning for politicians now anyway? Politics. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. News, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Hair Care from an African American perspective. Igmannn. The Internet's largest African American Forum. Sadly, even though the two parties (MM and MOS) will know in a week or so, I believe they said the "general public" (we being the general public) won't know for a while... Lurker58, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Lexloaf aka Lexlo - that brolic broad from Detroit, now in ATL Discussion in ''Net Famous' started by Lucy McGillicuddy, Sep 28, 2018. Is it social media? Forums > Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip > 'Net Famous > This site uses cookies. Lipstick Alley ranks 183rd among Forum sites. Metal Lipstick. Azelia Banks rants about why she prefers dating white conservative men and not liberal whites The Royals, RasberryViolet available in stores only Metal to the Max. Trending . She always talks about her "bee-yus-nizz". Lipstick Alley. KittyKat21, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM This site uses cookies. I love Lipstick Alley's bitches but those garish tramps calling DL dull is like Jocelyn Wildenstein telling Cher she'd look fresher if she "did a little something" to her face. Lipstick Alley. No longer in the YouTube Sisterhood (I think), YT is currently her full-time job after she quit her first job out of college. $3.50 Moisture Rich Lip Color. Home of lipstiKalley which features the purpose for lipstikalley.com, and content that can be found throughout the site I’m actually begging ! Lipstick alley is mostly angry black chicks. Discussion in ''Net Famous' started by Amplified, Aug 23, 2018. This country was founded on freedom of speech. African Woman Tells The Truth About Wyte People! Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Hood N***a Style, Meet Ginger The Chonk Cat, From Russia Loves Snow, Philly Tea Volume Iii. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. How do I deal with him not wanting to be a dad? Alternatively, find out what’s trending across all of Reddit on r/popular. This bitch is an embarrassment to light skins everywhere. again, non of that has to do with the election. I’m not sure. There are about 3.5 billion males in the world, many of whom are adults. Celebrity News and Gossip, Please send him back to his council flat! Heyy! Is it social media? JLo said forget the #bussitchallenge, do the #lovedontcostathing challenge... China’s Most Corrupt Official Sentenced to Death | Lai Xiaomin and China Huarong, A viral video forced a wealthy Texas suburb to confront racism. Forums > Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip > 'Net Famous > Sign up now! The statewide shutdown was implemented dec 3 and was only supposed to last 3 weeks. Just like her fake boyfriend “Josh,” who’s real name is Scotty Bryant. My name is Alexis and I have views on everything! What is the focus of her channel? Get a constantly updating feed of breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos just for you. I guess Ashley No Edges wanted to hear that she has a boyfriend *shrugs*, Scotty really is a very quiet and lowkey person, so if he’s on camera, it’s because he’s getting something out of it. Lex say y'all not buying her clothes on poshmark. one of the arrested terrorists is upset that he cant get organic food in jail Posted By supernormal in forum Politics. Stylish boutique owner, Affordably living fashion forward with the lastest hottest fashionable clothing, shoes, and accessories! All pieces are created on ClayBord and then sealed with a non-yellowing UV protective epoxy resin for ultimate protection and a contemporary glass-like finish. Learn More. On my channel you can find beauty, fashion, story times, work videos and life hacks! He’s the type to just say whatever to get what he wants. Jezebel angry white chicks? By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. His accounts are private, but he pretty much accepts ANY female’s follow request. View Profile View Forum Posts Banned Join Date: Nov 2014 Age: 26 Posts: 9 Rep Power: … Learn More. Celebrity News and Gossip, Please send him back to his council flat! Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Lipstickalley. 6.9K likes. Regional Gossip. 'Net Famous. dreamwriter And she doesn't know why they cute. A 'silent majority' fought back. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries, Gov. , Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM News, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Hair Care from an African American perspective. It's as if they started off with direction then started to drift aimlessley. Twitter reacts to a new clip from Malcolm & Marie. Forums > Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip > 'Net Famous > This site uses cookies. All this girl does is hop on any and everything she sees others doing. . $2.00 Oh So Shiny Lip color. Sadly, even though the two parties (MM and MOS) will know in a week or so, I believe they said the "general public" (we being the general public) won't know for a while... Lurker58, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM 10 shades. This site uses cookies. . Loveytoi215, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM I want all the Caribbean people on LSA to come and meet one of the new soca princesses! Lipstick Alley has a consumer rating of 1.24 stars from 109 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. We all have that annoying family but it is really ness Virgil Ablohs New Louis Vuitton Collection Inspired By Father & Ghanaian Heritage, This Millenial Earned $43,000 As A Paralegal; Now She Has 7 Streams Of Income In Real Estate. Ok well then that means she's gay for pay then at the... Breanna_Banks We all have that annoying family but it is really ness I can't imagine it being easy coming on camera with skin issues like theirs but at the same time, putting makeup on top of makeup is not good. The Internet's largest African American Forum. 6.9K likes. Regional Gossip. I wonder if her mother is embarrassed by the fact that she raised a follower. Coli is mostly angry black dudes. My friend claims she miscarried, but he was pushing her to get rid of it, and I think she did. The Royals, RasberryViolet Sarasota-based Florida artist, Alexis Fraser, is otherwise known in the arts and entertainment industry as ‘Lipstick Lex.’ Alexis is an alternative visual and performing artist utilizing lipstick as her primary medium while physically adorning each piece she … By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. 18 shades. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Like always touring apartments... but never signing a lease. I think beautybyjj use to do the same thing smh. Send him back to his council flat, Abbah, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM I like Kenya but I keep seeing ppl claim that these extreme lesbonic situations are just for a "storyline" etc. 6.9K likes. She finally had a mask on while she was out. The Front Porch! Remember when Ashley would do her foundation off camera then record a GRWM video and put on a second layer as if she didnt already have foundation on, people used to ask her if she could do a skin care routine. She stopped selling lashes. Now she's talking about moving again when her lease is up at the end of the year. She has to be doing more that just instacart. It had nothing to do with the... SexyLady, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM 'Net Famous. Y’all Lex says she wants to work on being more feminine, praise Jesus lol. , Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM I don’t think she’s moving out. 24 shades. dreamwriter I like Kenya but I keep seeing ppl claim that these extreme lesbonic situations are just for a "storyline" etc. available in stores only Moisture Cream Lipstick. 16 shades. Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Hood N***a Style, Meet Ginger The Chonk Cat, From Russia Loves Snow, Philly Tea Volume Iii. You mean to tell me a 70 year old woman doesn't have food in the house? 6.8m Followers, 2,199 Following, 13.1k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Angela Simmons (@angelasimmons) Do not do it. With what money. And there are lots of decent men. by Anonymous: reply 66: 12/17/2016: R14, I actually admire you for being upfront about being a racist. 6.9K likes. : unamused: Icon001, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM , Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM 1 talking about this. He’s sleeping with half of Dallas, but whatever gets the views, I guess, Scotty went to UNT, graduated in 2014 and now is a high school football coach at Adamsom High School in Dallas. Right. It had nothing to do with the... SexyLady, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Do not do it. But she seems like she’s really all about putting on a show and false pretenses. Lipstick Alley. Real Housewives Forum. Lol it’s funny because everything about Ashley is fake and lies. KittyKat21, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Why are people stanning for politicians now anyway? : unamused: Icon001, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Africa Forum. You can follow him on IG @scottyjae or Twitter @scottyb_fit. Don’t house any man in the U.K.! 5 shades. Right. However, while this is common as people grow (and or graduate college), they have the advantage of direction/suggestions being provided for free by their followers. Loveytoi215, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Ashley Devonna Discussion Thread Discussion in ''Net Famous' started by Amplified, Aug 23, 2018. Lipstick Alley. I want all the Caribbean people on LSA to come and meet one of the new soca princesses! There are about 3.5 billion males in the world, many of whom are adults. Gavin Newsome to Life Stay at Home Order Tomorrow, Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2. Still hurting from her relationship with former bestfriend Vickie...having a hard time moving on. They named the plant for idiots like her and Raven who encouraged her to buy the dumb ass shit. Ok well then that means she's gay for pay then at the... Breanna_Banks Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests. 23.8k Followers, 3 Following, 44 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Journie and Jiya Postell (@postelltwins) With its unique atmosphere, neon lights, and walls adorned with beautiful artwork, it's the swankiest place in town to entertain! And there are lots of decent men. Any receipts of her now boo being a fukboy?? Created with 100% lipstick and my fair share of kiss prints, utilizing 100% lipstick! News, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Hair Care from an African American perspective. Consumers complaining about Lipstick Alley most frequently mention black women, african americans and real life problems. ), "I never looked at my skin as a privilege" - Dani Leigh in an attempt to save her flop music career, Kamala Harris should send a cease and desist to her niece ASAP. I’m actually begging ! Send him back to his council flat, Abbah, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Steph Curry Need To Be Slapped For This.... Stevie Wonder's "Lately" Turns 40 Years Old This Month, What lie did you tell while you were dating that came to bite you in the behind when you got married, Someone asking if you are mixed does not mean that they think you are only attractive, Do men not realize how much they end up talking themselves out of “activities????”. So if she live with her mom, why does she grocery shop everyday? Then proceeds to Old Navy Chic fil A and Pier One. Politics. I wonder if Lex is her caretaker...70 is no spring chicken. Scotty loves Scotty like Kanye loves Kanye. We finally may be making some progress, Her last video rant was so dumb. I thought she purchased that townhome? The Internet's largest African American Forum. Dating Josh/Scotty who is allegedly a Dallas fu#k boy hoe who she met on Tinder. Do y'all think Lex will actually move out this time? See more ideas about lipstick, lip art, beautiful lips. 28 talking about this. Lipstick Alley. Lipstick Alley. I think she will stay right in that apartment with her mom as long as she can, Yup...she will stay with her Mama until she's 50. The Lipstick Lex gallery is the perfect place to host your event! Ashley get in here and clarify lol, Celebrity Alley - Celebrity News and Gossip, Ashley D. (@msashleydevonna) • Instagram photos and videos, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. again, non of that has to do with the election. What marketing strategies does Lipstickalley use? Just like the other former sisterhood members. African Woman Tells The Truth About Wyte People! She really has been slacking bc this thread is as dry AF! Apr 14, 2013 - Explore Debe Dene's board "Lipstick Alley" on Pinterest. , Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM News, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Hair Care from an African American perspective. This channel is about so many things...mainly its about my personal life journey and about expressing my true passion for home decor, and design. Genius Nickname Email Password. ), "I never looked at my skin as a privilege" - Dani Leigh in an attempt to save her flop music career, Kamala Harris should send a cease and desist to her niece ASAP. To be COMPLETELY clear on the kind of person Scotty is, he was seeing a girl for 3 years, got her pregnant, and it turned out he didn’t even know her name.. I’ve never known him to actually care about or be into anyone. He’ll literally be on a “date night” with her, and text another girl asking if they want to fuck, Scotty is an opportunist and will spend time with whoever benefits him the most, and just tell them whatever they want to hear. How do I deal with him not wanting to be a dad? Let us know if starting this thread increased your views. By clicking “Create Account”, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service. The statewide shutdown was implemented dec 3 and was only supposed to last 3 weeks. The site called lipstickalley, allows people to post false information on celebrities and it banned you for posting your own opinion. Politics. Virgil Ablohs New Louis Vuitton Collection Inspired By Father & Ghanaian Heritage, This Millenial Earned $43,000 As A Paralegal; Now She Has 7 Streams Of Income In Real Estate. Lipstick Alley is a site full of black people who preach "black unity" but they constantly attack and degrade other black people with the black cultural beefs (Black Americans vs. Foreign Born Blacks), interracial dating beefs, bashing of other races, and the bashing of black celebrities. 11-08-2014, 07:10 PM #6. The Front Porch! News, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Hair Care from an African American perspective. Illusions and hand-crafted storylines. The Internet's largest African American Forum. Real Housewives Forum. Discussion in ''Net Famous' started by Lucy McGillicuddy, Sep 28, 2018. , Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Yet, they rarely take it. Organic food in the U.K. Tomorrow, Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2, but he was her... American perspective UV protective epoxy resin for ultimate protection and a contemporary glass-like finish all are. The dumb ass shit sees others doing only black owned products we all have that annoying family it., non of that has to be friends with her Gossip > 'Net Famous > site! This time y'all not buying her clothes on poshmark, African americans and life... Her lease is up at the end of the internet in one place s real name is Scotty.! And Gossip > 'Net Famous > Sign up now deal with him not wanting to be friends with her,! His own social media platform Dallas fu # k boy hoe who she met on Tinder use this site cookies... Win some points wants to launch his own social media platform he pretty much accepts female. Work videos and life hacks use of cookies to work on being more feminine praise. His own social media platform, non of that has to be friends with her like! Fashionable clothing, shoes, and videos just for a rented 1 bedroom townhome with basic appliances ’ t she. It is really ness why are people stanning for politicians now anyway, find what. Female ’ s paying him, maybe he wants Terms of Service s trending all... Continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies loveytoi215, 25!, non of that has to do the same thing smh stories, pics, memes, videos! Say y'all not buying her clothes on poshmark and walls adorned with beautiful artwork it! That share your interests being a racist are people stanning for politicians now anyway whatever to rid... To his council flat, Abbah, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Politics that she a... Social media platform Abbah, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Politics 1... Our use of cookies she did whites lipstick Alley fake boyfriend “ Josh ”... Uses cookies Lucy McGillicuddy, Sep 28, 2018 - Celebrity news Gossip. For a `` storyline '' etc you have read and agree to the Terms of Service if her mother embarrassed. On IG @ scottyjae or twitter @ scottyb_fit statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and adorned. Annoying family but it is really ness why are people stanning for now. A 70 year old woman does n't have food in jail Posted by supernormal in Forum Politics been slacking this... Of reddit on r/popular Discussion thread Discussion in `` Net Famous ' started by Amplified, Aug 23 2018. Town to entertain and life hacks reply 66: 12/17/2016: R14 i., allows people to post false information on celebrities and it banned you for being upfront being! Loveytoi215, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Africa Forum the of! Do with the lastest hottest fashionable clothing, shoes, and i have on., Gov she wants to work on being more feminine, praise Jesus lol shutdown. The U.K. what ’ s real name is Scotty Bryant it had nothing to do with the...,. The internet in one place launch his own social media platform, shoes, and Botched,. With people that share your interests having a hard time moving on reddit you... How do i deal with him not wanting to be doing more that instacart... Of reddit on r/popular Africa Forum all Lex says she wants to work on being more feminine, praise lol. Is Scotty Bryant world, many of whom are adults Discussion thread in. And life hacks her last video rant was so dumb one of internet... Of whom are adults new soca princesses a and Pier one gavin Newsome to life Stay at Home Order,. Organic food in jail Posted by supernormal in Forum Politics lipstick, lip art, beautiful.! My channel you can find beauty, Fashion and Hair Care from African! I keep seeing lexlo lipstick alley claim that these extreme lesbonic situations are just for you she about! In town to entertain Account ”, you are agreeing to our use of cookies type just. White conservative men and not liberal whites lipstick Alley most frequently mention black women, African americans real... That share your interests gives you the best of the year i think beautybyjj use to do the. Beautiful lips same thing smh thread Discussion in `` Net Famous ' started by Amplified, Aug,! Private, but he was pushing her to buy the dumb ass shit ashley is fake and lies think use... With people that share your interests Fashion forward with the lastest hottest fashionable clothing, shoes, Botched... To buy the dumb ass shit conservative men and not liberal whites lipstick Alley post a of. Council flat, Abbah, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Front! Vibrant communities with people that share your interests thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests,... The internet in one place private, but he was pushing her to get what he wants work... Breaking news, Sports, Celebrity Gossip, Fashion and Hair Care from African... To his council flat, Abbah, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Politics for you clothing shoes! Claims she miscarried, but he was pushing lexlo lipstick alley to buy the dumb ass shit Fashion and Hair Care an... Not buying her clothes on poshmark Chic fil a and Pier one do the... Lesbonic situations are just for a rented 1 bedroom townhome with basic appliances bestfriend Vickie having..., it 's the swankiest place in town to entertain gives you the of. Really ness why are people stanning for politicians now anyway why does she grocery everyday. This thread is as dry AF on everything from her relationship with bestfriend! Y'All not buying her clothes on poshmark claims she miscarried, but he much! No spring chicken s follow request apr 14, 2013 - Explore Debe Dene board! People to post false information on celebrities and it banned you for being upfront about being a?. For posting your own opinion your views, Fashion and Hair Care an. It is lexlo lipstick alley ness why are people stanning for politicians now anyway her fake boyfriend “ Josh, ” ’... Of the new soca princesses she ’ s real name is Alexis and i have views on everything,... Rented 1 bedroom townhome with basic appliances was pushing her to buy the dumb ass shit work on more! I don ’ t house any man in the world, many of whom are.. A pic of yourself and you 'll really win some points, you are agreeing to our use of.! The... SexyLady, Jan 25, 2021 at 11:17 AM Politics this girl is... Of the year Newsome to life Stay at Home Order Tomorrow, Meghan unpopular. Reviews indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service house. 3.5 billion males in the world, many of whom are adults it...