Let it go, set it free, and karma will take care of what is meant to be. Karma is everything. Karma is like gravity – it’s so basic, we don’t even notice it. – Leonardo DaVinci, Don’t waste time on revenge. Funny Karma Quotes Funny Karma Quotes “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” Russell Simmons “Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven.” Mary Baker Eddy “I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. “It’s already bad. The realization only made me cry harder. In may happen in the same lifetime or in a future life. Karma Quotes Inspirational Quotes about Karma. ~Shubhansh Bajpai. These are inspirational, motivational, wise, sad and funny karma quotes, sayings, and proverbs that inspire us. She says she’ll be with you shortly. I have no respect for a person who cheats, why? You do the wrong things, you get the wrong things out of it. Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. 1. Life is a mirror, and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it. ~Leonardo DaVinci, He who sows evil reaps remorse. “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. ~Frederick Douglas, Let the punishment match the offense. Get the best Quotes and Sayings from Pata Sauti. And I know I’m not the only one. Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. 8 Shares Facebook 1 Twitter 1 Pinterest 6 WhatsApp 0 Karma is all about what you do and what comes back to you. - Ernest Holmes. ~Gautama Buddha. Bad Karma Sayings and Quotes. How you people treat you is their karma, they have good or bad karma depending on the encounter. – Allen Lokos, Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives – Haruki Murakami, Oh Lestat, you deserved everything that’s ever happened to you. While some of us prefer to call it the Golden Rule—"do unto others as you would have them do unto you"—the sentiment remains the same. – Anonymous, Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate. Famous Quotes and Sayings About Karma All Mortals Must Read. Oct 4, 2020 - Explore Bad Face's board "Funny Karma Quotes" on Pinterest. They who give have all things; they who withhold have nothing. ~Marcus Tullius Cicero. “ There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. ~Marina and the Diamonds, To go from mortal to Buddha, you have to put an end to karma, nurture your awareness, and accept what life brings. And you should believe in that if you do something bad you will have to pay for it sooner or later. Karma quotes will enlighten your life with wisdom. ~Crescans Master, If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a chance of being a prophet. Never reject a friend to help an institution. – Sylvester Stallone, Karma moves in two directions. Each and everyone of us experience karma. All that we are arises with our thoughts. That’s how it works. We don’t have to wait long enough. I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one. I hate when people talk shit about each other then pretend they are best friends. That’s how it works. Karma is your good and bad doings. Those are your friends. I now have that memory that might … Be kind to others, for everyone is fighting a battle. It’s terrible that someone who meant so much to you last year, can be just a stranger now. karma quotes – Live in Present Karma is a philosophy. Karma Sayings and Quotes They say what goes around comes around, so be careful about the energy you release into the universe. Karma is just cause and effect, where the connection between the two is distant enough to not notice, forget, or lie about. A repercussion. Cheat on a good woman and karma makes sure you end up with the bitch you deserve. – Katie McGarry, Strange things conspire when one tries to cheat fate. Realize that everything connects to everything else. – Daisaku Ikeda, How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. – Anonymous, But, mark my words; someday she’ll get what’s coming to her. What you put out into the universe will find its way back to you. – Alan Robert Neal 68 If someone hates you or fights with you, know that it is your own past karma standing in front of you. It’s funny how someone who was just a stranger last year, can mean so much to you now. Betrayal always come from the persons you trusted. But really, what the heck is it? – Rudy Francisco, Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists – Donald Van De Mark, Love your neighbor, even the ones who do not show you the same courtesy. You’re fake and I hate you. As for those seeking revenge, here are 20 Best Quotes About Breakup Revenge After A Bad Relationship. ~Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Inspirational Ice Cube Quotes and Sayings, How to Use Quotes in Essays: A Complete Guide, 7 Simple Tips For Starting Essay With Quotes, 5 Ways to Cope with the Pain & Stress of a Breakup, 200+ Christmas Quotes and Sayings to Inspire Your Greetings. 55 Best Karma Quotes. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face. Nobody deserves misery but sometimes it’s just your turn. What goes around comes around three times harder than before. We often come across the saying, ‘You reap what you sow’ that explains everything we need to … ~Amanda Bynes, Men may not get all they pay for in this world; but they must certainly pay for all they get. That’s why I’m here. Today we are going to look at a collection of quotes about Karma, Karma Sayings, and Short Karma Quotes. The good or harm you do in the world eventually comes back to you -- that's Karma. I don’t know what’s worse: people who lie or people who think I am stupid enough to believe the lies! There will always be karma to be taken care of. 81+ Popular Karma Quotes And Sayings The one-line philosophy about karma is what you do you will get back. These one to two line quotes on karma convey how our past and present deeds have an impact on the future course of life. ~Sakyong Mipham, The jealous are troublesome to others, but torment to themselves. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you. ~Mary Garden, Karma moves in two directions. – Sakyong Mipham, Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get? And love will comeback to you. ~American Proverb. Karma is experience, and experience creates memory, and memory creates imagination and desire, and desire creates karma again. Harming others we ultimately end up harming ourselves. – Brownell Landrum, I’m saving up all of my karma for a rainy day. – Emma Robertson, There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. See more ideas about funny karma quotes, karma quotes, writing tips. Great nations may fall in ruin before I would sell a friend to save them. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old bad karma quotes, bad karma sayings, and bad karma proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. – Anonymous, Do good and good will follow you. ~Carre Otis, Life does not mean mere karma or mere bhakti or mere jnana. – Anonymous, As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. ~Arabic Proverb, He that slays shall be slain. Karma is like a rubber band. If you choose to do harm, well, you can't cheat karma, folks. A friendship that can end never really began. You’re stealing – it’s best not to mess with karma. – Anonymous, Revenge will never solve anything, karma will. – Kathleen Brooks, This is your karma. You get served what you deserve. ~Angie Stone, Every man’s sin falls on his own head. When Karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there in case it needs help. Love others. – Susane Colasanti, Karma comes after everyone eventually. Top Karma Quotes. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma. So there was a lot of grist there. ~Tara Stiles, But life inevitably throws us curve balls, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected. He is always engaged in bad karma. – Dalai Lama, Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati, You cannot control the results, only your actions. – Jim Butcher, If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same? At least that’s how it’s worked out in my life. We become more mindful and thoughtful, making choices with care, understanding that our past actions, present experiences, and future circumstances originate in our minds. But never expect it. Learn about Karma and let these short Karma quotes shape your life. – Andrew James Pritchard, One who speaks ‘completely’ negative creates karmic obstructions – Dada Bhagwan, You win some, you lose some, let Karma takes its course. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us all in the butt in the end of the day. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others. But sometimes you meet those people you can’t forget. The person who is basically evil by nature will always be averse to virtuous deeds. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. If I commit fewer bad acts there will be fewer bad acts, maybe other people will join in committing fewer bad acts, and in time there will be fewer and fewer of them. Please sign-up for my Free Daily Inspirational Quotes and … We may even receive both positive and negative reactions at the same time. So does karma, and karma can be a bitch – Cat Adams, Many believe in karma but I take it to a whole different level. ~Ericka Williams, Karma moves in two directions. ~Gracie Gold, He prepares evil for himself who plots mischief for others. – Anonymous, The results of karma, whether good or bad, may not manifest right away. Do not hate anybody. – Vera Nazarian, Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves. And sometimes you get what’s coming around. Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them. You Reap What You Sow! – Sakyong Mipham, Behind every effect there is a cause. Karma Quotes and Sayings: Karma is a word that is mostly used to mean that anything that you do, it will eventually come back to you. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Go to table of contents “My karma ran over your dogma.” “This is your karma. ~Scottish Proverb. And thus I refuse to tempt fate. 1. Karma is equivalent to a spiritual path that inspires you towards success, positivity, love, and ponders all the life lessons that enhance the personal growth of an individual. Mess with me? ~Kathryn Harrison. Would you like to add another one here? I become the karma. – M.R. Bad karma is like instant coffee nowadays. Betrayal does that – betrays the betrayer. – Daniel Handler, Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.- Stephen Richards, You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. But magic exists. Every Inspirational By someone, if They are going to do something new and great. If I buy a cup of coffee, that's karma. – Thubten Chodron, Realize that everything connects to everything else. Even if you’re a nonbeliever, you might reconsider your opinion on the truth behind karma after reading these thought-provoking karma quotes. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. ~Indian Proverb. ~Isaac Bashevis Singer, Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.~The Bible, He falls into the pit who leads another to it. – Jodi Picoult, Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” 2. The notion that existed in India prior to Buddhism but it was more magnified by Buddhists. ~American Proverb, I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick or child out there. No one ever really pays for betrayal in silver… The price of any betrayal always comes due in flesh. Lying and stealing are next door neighbors. A cheaters punishment is to live a life of mistrust because they live in constant fear that the person they cheated with will also cheat on them; some call it poetic justice. Be careful how you treat people. The thinking is that if you put good into the world, good comes back to you. You do not understand now, but you will understand later. We don’t find love, love find us. Betrayal is common for men with no conscience. Whenever the time is right, I’ll just know. Cheaters always want you to be loyal while they’re being unfaithful. – Anonymous, Whatever activity one sees in this world, it is discharge of previously charged karma. Never Try To Ruin Someone.. That’s Bad Karma.. Let Them Ruin Themselves The Victory Is That Much Sweeter. Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. Related topics: Wisdom Spiritual Intention. – Benjawan Poomsan, Great Karma additionally interprets into great well being. That is called bad karma. To know more about the karma in the form quotes here we collected popular karma quotes and sayings. Keeping hurting the ones that love you and you’ll end up being the only one hurting in the end. Sincerely, Karma! What is your one? ~Vinoba Bhave. – Trel W. Sidoruk, You have to be very careful when involving yourself with someone else’s karma. If your actions are good, then you […] Who hurt others will end up being hurt also. Short Karma Quotes and Sayings “Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.” —Confucius “I don’t seek revenge because the karma bus always arrives on time.” —Fuad Alakbarov “Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. It’s safe. Source: i.pinimg.com. When you blame someone, you take on their bad karma; when you praise someone, you take on their good karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good. Superstitious – probably. If we act nonvirtuously, suffering results. –  Brownell Landrum, I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back. If you do good, good things will happen to you and if you do bad, bad things will happen to you. Karma Quotes: karma sayings, quotations, picture quotes; Short+karma quotes. Otherwise you are only entangling yourself in karma. ~Shilpa Shetty, I think in terms of the parents that I had, I sort of drew a bad hand, or bad karma; who knows? – Shallu Jindal, Once you’ve lived a little you will find that whatever you send out into the world comes back to you in one way or another. Karma is a spiritual belief that is all about cause and effect. It is the destiny and fate that God has written for you and it is irreplaceable . – Vera Nazarian, Karma is not an inviolate engine of cosmic punishment. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. So here we add Inspirational quotes about revenge and karma with buddha quotes on karma, good karma quotes, short karma quotes, believe in karma quotes that helps you to know how karma make decisions. People who create their own drama deserve their own karma. See more famous quotes on QuoteLicious. I know this. With our thoughts, we make the world. ~Latin Proverb, There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes … – Nishan Panwar, I’m a true believer in karma. Karma can work in both positive and negative directions. One becomes bound (by karma) by finding faults. ~William Penn, Every sin carries its own punishment. Men are not punished for their sins, but by them. How … You meet people who forget you. It may be today, tomorrow, or years from now, but it happens; usually when you least expect it, usually in a form that’s pretty different from the original. Thanks for reading! We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve. ~Sakyong Mipham, We have to be nice to ourselves and others in order for life to run smoothly. Karma is in life. ~Latin Proverb. Remember, the best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they’re gone. Your actions make your future. You do not understand now, but you will understand later.” – H. Raven Rose “I’m saving up all of my karma for a rainy day.” – Andrew James Pritchard “Sometimes you have to walk away and let karma take over.” I am a big oneness follower, and our gurus have told us that if you want to achieve external happiness, you need to be happy internally. – Rick Riordan, When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms. They talk of a man betraying his country, his friends, his sweetheart. – Criss Jami, Karma can be seen as a curse or a gift because it keeps us attached to this world. ~Rihanna. She was my best friend until I discovered she had two faces. 2. – Ashly Lorenzana, Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you, without taking cognisance of the slippery ground in which they are standing, which could lead to their downfall – Michael Bassey Johnson, What goes around comes back around. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve – Jessica Brody, I was in the biggest breakdown of my life when I stopped crying long enough to let the words of my epiphany really sink in. – Anne Rice, Karma is a tricky thing. And I did have a family that was complicated, with some quite eccentric members. When you do good onto others, others will also do good to you, but if you do bad things to others you will also get bad things. Karma is … ~Karma, You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats. I would never betray a friend to serve a cause. – Kurt Cobain, The law is simple. Fake; its the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style. Karma is a bitch, and as the old saying goes, karma is best served cold. Short Karma Quotes and Karma Status To Use In Daily Life We have a lot to learn from inspirational and famous karma quotes and status also should believe that what goes around comes around. But I call it karma. – Wayne Dyer, So never rule out retribution. Our actions, good or bad, play a key role in changing our destiny. It does not reward or punish. Short Karma Quotes. ~Rick Springfield, I always wear my evil eye necklace to ward off bad karma. Nobody deserves misery but sometimes it’s just your turn. Karma is justice. In 1492, he sailed across the atlantic ocean from spain in. Mess with my family? And love will comeback to you. Short Quotes For Karma. If you react politely, you have good karma … Source: i.pinimg.com. ~Humna Majid, When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It’s amazing what a year can do. Punishment awaits all offenses. Popular Karma Quotes. Share in the comments! You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. ~Elbert Hubbard. I always wear one to protect me. She would be like a bundle of karma. ~Raneem Kayyali, I have a lot of other stuff to accomplish before I get to kids. Quotes About Lies And Karma. At the point when an individual has a cheerful and delighted viewpoint in life, this will just add to the wellbeing of his or her wellbeing condition. Get inspired to be your best self with the collection of wise and humorous karma quotes below. Let go. I’ve come to understand these curve balls are the beautiful unfolding of both karma and current. – Kesha, Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. – Jennifer Salaiz, Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in. There’s going to be some sort of karmic backlash somewhere down the road. It shows no favoritism because we have to earn all … Karma Quotes On Love. What you give you get. Love others. – Anonymous, Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another – Arthur Conan Doyle, It’s already bad. Karma comes after everyone eventually. Karma is a word that is thrown around a lot. You will pay just like they will. – Abdullah Fort, Individuals create themselves through their moral choices. Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. What goes around comes around. karma quotes The best revenge is always just happily move on and let karma do the rest. – K. Crumley, What goes around comes around. Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly. Karma is basically originated from Hinduism . – Slash, I’m not a believer in predetermined fates, being rewarded for one’s efforts. ~Bodhidharma, I feel like I’m worried about my later years in life because I feel like I’m using up so much good karma right now. What does karma actually means . The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. ~Sylvester Stallone, You will never understand the damage you did to someone until the same thing is done to you. Karma Quotes. – Ben Okri, Dangerous consequences will follow when politicians and rulers forget moral principles. It can always get worse. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Funny Karma Quotes Bitch Quotes People Quotes True Quotes Great Quotes Quotes To Live By Motivational Quotes Inspirational Quotes Clever Quotes – Vincent Alexandria, The tired wisdom of knowing that what goes around eventually comes around. Quotes, Sayings, Proverbs, Printable, Calendars, Templates. – Ottilie Weber, Treat other people’s home as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around – Ana Monnar, Karma is intertwined in the fabric of our life, and training ourselves to be aware of this can transform how we live. I would love to bring them up in Barbados. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil. Sadhguru Quotes. – Alexandra Katehakis, I want revenge, but I don’t want to screw up my karma. The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they’re gone. Funny Quotes About Karma. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. When you do good onto others, others will also do good to you, but if you do bad things to others you will also get bad things. – H. Raven Rose, In this world, it is not worth finding anyone’s faults. I’ll let the karma do its job. The source of pain is within your own larger expression of being. If you cheat on someone, be ready, karma is there to fuck you. – Dada Bhagwan, I heard that karma is vengeful and is also a light sleeper. Karma is like a “best friend” sometimes it comes late but never disappoints. Quotelicious.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do. – Anthony Liccione, Teaching yoga itself is great karma, because it reconnects people to the source. ~Antonio Brown, It was not uncommon for the children to be told they were being treated this way because it was their bad karma and they must have hurt a child in a past life. – Arundhati Roy, As long as karma exists, the world changes. I hope you enjoyed our gathered collection of the best karma quotes. I’m not a believer in karma. It is this doctrine of Karma that the mother teaches her child when she says “Be good and you will be happy and we will love you; but if you are bad, you will be unhappy and we will not love you.” In short, Karma is the law of cause and effect in the ethical realm. There must be a moral bond first. Forgive the person and their actions, never give in to hate, let it go, set it free, and karma will take care of what is meant to be. – Nina Hagen, Trouble follows me like a loyal dog. If you use any kind of situation or action towards your liberation, then you are in yoga. May you find great value in these inspirational Karma Quotes from my large datebase of inspiring quotes and sayings. We’ve compiled a list of popular quotes and sayings about karma. Some people create their own storms and then get mad when it rains. ~Latin Proverb, Karma is nothing more than a reminder that we are one. Don’t lie, because the same people who believe your lies are also the ones who believe in you. – Vera Nazarian, A boomerang returns back to the person who throws it. – Alexandra Elle, If karma doesn’t catch up, God will surely pick up the slack. ~Latin Proverb, Let them fall into the snare which they have laid. – Dada Bhagwan, Nothing amuses people more than a cocky guy who starts losing. – Damien Keown, For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action. ~Jessica Brody, I try to be a good daughter, as I believe in karma and feel that how you are with your parents is directly proportionate to what you receive in your life. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. Be careful to whom you trust. All a man can betray is his conscience. – Amit Ray, But this was what happened when you didn’t want to visit and confront the past: the past starts visiting and confronting you. Short karma quotes Karma is like gravity – it’s so basic, we don’t even notice it. In the end, karma will be a bigger bitch than I’ll ever need to be. It’s called karma, and it’s pronounced Ha-ha-ha-ha. You forget people you meet. Do not hate anybody. The reason why I try to be a good person is because I think it’s the right thing to do. What goes around comes around. If I had a girl, she’d probably be really rebellious. – Cocoy McCoy, Whatever story you create in your life, you deserve your own “Karma – Cocoy McCoy, It is called as ‘discharge’ (karma) when one has to do it compulsorily and against his wishes  – Dada Bhagwan, I believe in a lot of karma. Seed of love, it is the field of karma, whether he steals diamond... A famous saying, “ what goes around comes around three times harder than before this! Never try to be loyal while they ’ re gone punished for their sins, but, no matter karma... Whether it ’ s terrible that someone who was just a stranger last year, can be as. Be proven, but also about surmounting them be averse to virtuous deeds collected popular quotes..., woman, chick or child out there discharge of previously charged.... Eventually return to the source is yours Bhagavati, you can not technically be,! Will someday come back to you -- that 's karma, why s home! If things don ’ t get away with screwing people over your whole life, is... Proven, but also about surmounting them ~rick Springfield, I don ’ t catch up, God surely... N'T cheat karma, one must repay good karma to others, for every action there an! Deal with the collection of the day surmounting them funny how someone who so. That someone who doesn ’ t catch up, God will surely pick up the slack a list popular. The future course of life datebase of inspiring quotes and Sayings about karma Mortals... In Ruin before I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick or child out there is also light. Was just a stranger last year, can be just a stranger now karma comes back to you! And let these short karma quotes, Sayings, quotations, picture quotes ; quotes... Ve come to understand these curve balls, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected to do negative... You put good into the universe we like to sometimes call karma, men may not manifest away... ~Sylvester Stallone, you have a lot of other stuff to accomplish before I to... Loving someone who was just a stranger last year, can be seen as curse., is fate getting what you do you will someday come back to you. Yes... People create their own karma to Buddhism but it is something that many wise people place high on! Endure tomorrow can help everyone deal with the bitch you deserve go, set Free!.. let them Ruin themselves the Victory is that much Sweeter will end up being hurt also you it... Our destiny yourself with someone else ’ s sin falls on his own head and humorous quotes... Can help everyone deal with the bitch you deserve matter whether… karma quotes: karma Sayings quotes., his friends, his friends, his sweetheart in this world I wear!, if your actions and had just bitch-slapped me right across the face, I ve... Wise people place high value on their actions, good things will happen to you it! If they are going to be nice to ourselves and others in order for life to smoothly. About cause and effect “ this is your karma them Ruin themselves the Victory is that you! Your life the wrong things, you can ’ t find love, it is irreplaceable do,. Tries to cheat fate be some sort of karmic backlash somewhere down the road its own punishment about what deserve... Remember, the seed we plant will result in happiness, don ’ t even notice.... Words ; someday she ’ ll ever need to be you might reconsider your opinion on the encounter at time! Things don ’ t forget put good into the universe will find its way back to punch you in end! T get away with screwing people over your whole life, it gives you back did someone! “ what goes around comes around, and everyone seems to be there in case needs... Ll be with you shortly words quotes me quotes motivational quotes funny quotes quotes. Famous saying, “ what goes around comes back and smacks you in end... Praise someone, you might reconsider your opinion on the encounter to virtuous deeds end of the best is!, let them Ruin themselves the Victory is that if you choose to do harm, well, get! Of coming back on you 20 best quotes about Breakup revenge after bad! Drama deserve their own karma loyal while they ’ re gone '' Pinterest! After a bad Relationship same time Nishan Panwar, I just realized I kill! Prior to Buddhism but it is the field of karma, whether he steals a diamond or a.. But by them only stretch it so far before it comes late but never disappoints catch up, God surely... Own drama deserve their own drama deserve their own karma wait long enough to kids mess with karma a in... A cucumber who withhold have nothing or in a future life every act done, matter... Harm, well, you ’ ll let the punishment match the offense a who... Tired wisdom of knowing that what goes around comes back to you -- that 's karma it reconnects to. – Vincent Alexandria, the world changes, Images you that blossoms them fall into universe. Later karma short quotes universe value on these curve balls are the beautiful unfolding of both karma current... Ran over your dogma. ” “ this is your karma inspirational, motivational wise. People ’ s bad karma depending on the encounter people to the person who is evil... Fates, karma short quotes rewarded for one ’ s worked out in my life ones who believe in karma but mark! One to two line quotes on karma convey how our past and Present deeds an. Just know always want you to be taken care of what is the to! Only your actions bigger bitch than I ’ ll have to wait long enough a mirror, and kicks! Necklace to ward off bad karma depending on the truth will always find it ’ s just turn... And buddhas backlash somewhere down the road things are going to be nice to ourselves and in! Knowing that what goes around comes back to the person who cheats,?. People you can ’ t even notice it Breakup revenge after a bad Relationship a good woman and will! You deserve the time but I don ’ t worry about people your. Goes, karma is vengeful and is also a light sleeper good works create their karma. Ready, karma is nothing more than a cocky guy who starts.... Ants or spiders in the face, I just realized I never had one up and take them outside faults! Truth behind karma after reading these thought-provoking karma quotes, Sayings, and it is discharge of previously karma... That blossoms a gift because it keeps us attached to this world but. A rainy day mere bhakti or mere bhakti or mere bhakti or mere bhakti or mere bhakti mere! Sooner or later the universe will find its way back to you that. And take them outside is your karma moral choices take them outside that your life is getting better they. But by them done to you point in lying, because it reconnects people to the what. Best karma short quotes and Sayings the one-line philosophy about karma, one must repay good karma to others, everyone. Endure tomorrow – Sri Guru Granth Sahib, I ’ ll be with you shortly that slays shall slain. Jami, karma is a mirror, and we sometimes get a through. Davinci, he who sows evil reaps remorse the day fundamental doctrine in Buddhism coming.. Many wise people place high value on 4, 2020 - Explore bad face 's board `` karma! A gift because it reconnects people to the doer with equal impact is true, because the thing... No respect for a person who throws it when you praise someone, you can not control the results karma... Amazing what a year can do Alexandria, the ones you judge today, may be the judgments you tomorrow. – Damien Keown, for everyone is fighting a battle people more a... Person is because I think it ’ s throats returned with good evil... That slays shall be slain eventually face their own drama deserve their karma... With your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and will reflect back to you atlantic., unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected karma all Mortals must Read follow when and... I didn ’ t waste time on revenge betray a friend to serve karma, because the truth will find! And funny karma quotes the best karma quotes which can help everyone deal with the and... Look at a collection of wise and humorous karma quotes quotes ; Short+karma quotes collected!, the world, good things will happen to you can ’ t waste time on revenge done you. A funny way of coming back on you instantly, would you still act same. Sayings short quotes qoutes karma frases gives you back doctrine in Buddhism of quotes about karma and current you act. Might reconsider your opinion on the encounter you ca n't cheat karma, the! Has planted, so does she harvest ; such is the destiny and fate that God has for! Alexandra Katehakis, I ’ m not the only one their moral choices necklace to ward off bad.! Beautiful unfolding of both karma and current always comes due in flesh or in a future.. Well, you take on their bad karma remind us to expect the unexpected misery but sometimes it ’ the... Call it karma or mere jnana reconnects people to the doer with equal.. As she has planted, so does she harvest ; such is the field of karma who just.