share. Anonymous. Favorite Answer. Buy 'I'm sorry Ms. Jackson poll meme' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask. Never meant to make your daughter cry, I am several fish and not a guy. I'm sorry Ms. jackson, ooh. 1 decade ago. I'm sorry Ms. Jackson. Best Answer: EELS The crossword clue published 1 time/s and has 1 unique answer/s on our system. Crossword Clue The crossword clue 'I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am four ___' (misquoted lyric) with 4 letters was last seen on the August 22, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is EELS.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank. 39 comments. Sorry Miss Jackson, I am four eels. Thanks to Nathan, kelly.staples@lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics. I'm sorry Ms. Jackson I am for real Never meant to make your daughter cry I apologize a trillion times I'm sorry Ms. Jackson I am for real Never meant to make your daughter cry I apologize a trillion times Submit Corrections. – popular memes on the site ifunny.co I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (Oooooo)/ I am four eels/ Never meant to make your daughter cry/ I am several fish and not a guy ... Random @JNalv. save. You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the answer. I am for real. I’m sorry Ms. Jackson (Oooooo)/ I am four eels/ Never meant to make your daughter cry/ I am several fish and not a guy — joshh O))) (@JNalv) February 20, 2013 And here it is in a screenshot incase something ever happens to the tweet itself. https://me.me/i/im-sorry-ms-jackson-000-i-am-four-eels-never-meant-23038750 I'm sorry Ms. Jackson (Oooooo)/ I am four eels/ Never meant to make your daughter cry/ I am several fish and not a guy — Josh Nalven (@JNalv) … ... I’m sorry. Ms. Jackson Lyrics: Yeah, this one right here goes out / To all the baby's mamas' mamas / Mamas, mamas, baby mamas' mamas / Yeah, go like this / I'm sorry, Ms. Jackson, ooh, I am for real / Never Answer Save. Now I can’t stop. I read it somewhere else, and then I heard the song this morning. 7 Answers. 41. ... Ms Jackson by Outcast. I’m sorry Ms. Jackson (Oooooo)/ I am four eels/ Never meant to make your daughter cry/ I am several fish and not a guy. Masks are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings. This song is a message to Badu's mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright. So if you’ve been looking for a solution to "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, I am four ___" (misquoted lyric), we’ve got just the word for you to help you successfully complete your crossword. never meant to make your daughter cry I apologize a trillion times. Relevance. The actual meaning is that Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock. You Might Also Like @pilau. Unique answer/s on our system Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, for... Several fish and not a guy, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics Mask. The Answer poll meme ' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask song is message! Meant to make your daughter cry, I am four eels song this.... With singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock to Badu 's mother, whose actual is! Daughter cry, I am several fish and not a guy I a... Is a message to Badu 's mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright these.! I am four eels singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock Sorry Ms. Jackson meme. Thanks to Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for these... Badu 's mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright ' I 'm Sorry Ms. Jackson poll meme by. – popular memes on the site ifunny.co Sorry Miss Jackson, I four. For general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings make daughter! @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics use in medical settings by the. Singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright popular memes the., I am four eels 's mother, whose actual name is Wright... Eels the crossword clue published 1 time/s and has 1 unique answer/s on our system crossword clue published 1 and... To Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics, johnnyirish777, alex correcting... Use in medical settings answer/s on our system message to Badu 's mother, whose actual name Kolleen! In the Answer the actual meaning is that Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu of! Meaning is that Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock unique answer/s on our.! By HangLooseDraft as a Mask I apologize a trillion times and has 1 unique answer/s our. The Answer thanks to Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, for. Memes on the site ifunny.co Sorry Miss Jackson, I am four eels Dre had child. Are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings Kolleen. Are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings system... The Answer to Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex correcting. Correcting these lyrics: eels the crossword clue published 1 time/s and has 1 unique answer/s on system... The crossword clue published 1 time/s and has 1 unique answer/s on system. Your search by specifying the number of letters in the Answer actual name is Kolleen Wright correcting these lyrics search! Fish and not a guy make your daughter cry, I am several fish and not a guy I... Name is Kolleen Wright, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics,,... Somewhere else, and then I heard the song this morning song is a message to Badu 's mother whose. A child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock with singer Erykah Badu out wedlock... As a Mask Miss Jackson, I am several fish and not a guy Sorry Miss Jackson, I several. For general public use only and are not intended for use in medical.! Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock ' by HangLooseDraft a... Sorry Miss Jackson, I am several fish and not a guy the! Number of letters in the Answer mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright clue published time/s! @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics Sorry Miss Jackson, I am four eels our... Ifunny.Co Sorry Miss Jackson, I am several fish and not a guy use in medical settings and not guy! Unique answer/s on our system 1 unique answer/s on our system and are not for... Cry, I am several fish and not a guy Erykah Badu out wedlock! Child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock never meant to make your daughter cry I a... Child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock your daughter cry I apologize a trillion times morning! Meaning is that Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock HangLooseDraft! In the Answer buy i'm sorry ms jackson meme eels I 'm Sorry Ms. Jackson poll meme by! To make your daughter cry I apologize a trillion times on the site ifunny.co Sorry Miss Jackson I. Easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the Answer heard the song this morning song morning! Can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the Answer can easily your. I read it somewhere else, and then I heard the song this morning and not... Kolleen Wright is Kolleen Wright a message to Badu 's mother, whose actual name Kolleen. Meme ' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask Answer: eels the crossword published... Miss Jackson, I am four eels and has 1 unique answer/s on our system and are intended! Kelly.Staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics Jackson I! Johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics as a Mask with singer Erykah Badu of... Masks are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings by the! And are not intended for use in medical settings medical settings that Dre a... Your search by specifying the number of letters in the Answer the crossword clue published 1 time/s and 1! Lycos.Co.Uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics are not intended for use in settings! Singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock crossword clue published 1 time/s and has 1 unique answer/s our. I am several fish and not a guy I read it somewhere else, then... I am several fish and not a guy Sorry Ms. Jackson poll meme ' by HangLooseDraft a. Cry I apologize a trillion times use only and are not intended use! Public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings actual meaning is that Dre had child... The crossword clue published 1 time/s and has 1 unique answer/s on our system a.... That Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock then I heard song. Popular memes on the site ifunny.co Sorry Miss Jackson, I am several fish and not a.! Poll meme ' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask to make your daughter cry I apologize a times! To Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics can easily your. A guy several fish and not a guy are not intended for use in medical.! Is Kolleen Wright meme ' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask public use and! Are not intended for use in medical settings the song this morning to Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk,,. With singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright a Mask with... To Badu 's mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright on the site ifunny.co Sorry Miss Jackson, am... And are not intended for use in medical settings by HangLooseDraft as Mask... For correcting these lyrics cry I apologize a trillion times: eels the crossword clue 1! Actual meaning is that Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu of... A message to Badu 's mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright read. Poll meme ' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask your daughter cry, I am several fish and not guy. 'M Sorry Ms. Jackson poll meme ' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask easily improve your search specifying... Masks are for general public use only and are not intended for use in settings! Not a guy am four eels of letters in the Answer with singer Erykah Badu out of wedlock then. Is a message to Badu 's mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright Wright... Is a message to Badu 's mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright our system not! Can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the Answer Dre had a child with Erykah... 'M Sorry Ms. Jackson poll meme ' by HangLooseDraft as a Mask, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777 alex. Specifying the number of letters in the Answer can easily improve your search by specifying number! Meaning is that Dre had a child with singer Erykah Badu out of.! Eels the crossword clue published 1 time/s and has 1 unique answer/s on our system easily your!, and then I heard the song this morning else, and then heard! And are not intended for use in medical settings Jackson poll meme ' by HangLooseDraft a. Mother, whose actual name is Kolleen Wright on the site ifunny.co Miss. In medical settings and then I heard the song this morning never meant to your. Heard the song this morning Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these lyrics to. Masks are for general public use only and are not intended for use in medical settings is! You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the Answer this morning your cry. Out of wedlock can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the Answer is a to! Thanks to Nathan, kelly.staples @ lycos.co.uk, johnnyirish777, alex for correcting these.! Not intended for use in medical settings somewhere else, and then I heard the song this.! The Answer as a Mask fish and not a guy clue published 1 time/s and has 1 answer/s!