Please. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Named Amethyst x Geode and available at BECCA Cosmetics, BECCA’s holographic makeup is made to flatter every skin tone… Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Refunds will be given for damaged items. - This listing is for Holo-Gin Lip Potion (holographic glitter) -Lip brush Great! Please convo me if there are any problems. For a long-lasting lip gloss application apply a base coat of lip pencil. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Learn more. £2.40. Cleanse and exfoliate your lips. 5 out of 5 stars (9,160) 9,160 reviews $ 15.00. 4 sold. 1 Box Butterfly Glitter Nail Sequins,12 Colors 3D Confetti Paillettes for DIY Nail Art,Eye Makeup Sequins,Lip Gloss Decorations,Holographic Foil Flakes Laser Acrylic Manicure 4.4 out of 5 stars 119 $4.99 $ 4 . Sale Price £10.36 99 ($0.42/Count) Holographic Glitter Lip Gloss – Unicorn Snot. Kylie Cosmetics- Kylie Jenner Super Glitter Lip Gloss # Glamour - 100% genuine . Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. From shop Theglittersource. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). £2.95. Hydrating and non- sticky lipgloss that will not only leave your lips hydrated and soft but it also adds a glittery and explosive shine to your lips. Learn more. Come check us out! I purchased them for personal epoxy resin projects and they were more than enough for me. There was a problem calculating your postage. Yes! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. What it is: A comfortable, long-wearing lip gloss with a glassy finish ... Red + Holographic: 0.12 fl oz / 3.5 ml • Read 1,499 reviews. We also provide great nail services! Please update to the latest version. Also fast shipping and the seller was super nice. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Glides on with a doe-foot applicator for cushiony glassy shine, no grit, no goop. You will receive 8 bags each bag measures 2 x 2 inches and each bag contains one teaspoon of glitter.This glitter is NOT craft glitter and it is a very high grade COSMETIC, SOLVENT RESISTANT AND HOLOGRAPHIC glitter.Because the glitter is such a high grade, a very small amount will give you a lot of coverage and is safe for applications on skin.COSMETIC GRADE GLITTER, safe for use in eye-shadow, lip gloss, body art, soaps and more.All the glitters are SOLVENT RESISTANT and will not fade or bleed and can be used to make nail polish or for other crafts.Each bag contains ONE TEASPOON of glitter.You will receive 8 Sample Bags measuring 2.0" x 2.0" of the following colors: Holographic Silver SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle Fine GlitterHolographic Gold SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle Fine GlitterHolographic Rose SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle Fine GlitterHolographic White SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle GlitterHolographic Purple SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle Fine GlitterHolographic Teal SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle Fine GlitterHolographic Turquoise SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle Fine GlitterHolographic Black SOLVENT RESISTANT 0.008 Hex Sparkle GlitterCheck out our Solvent Resistant Nail Glitters https://www.etsy.com/shop/Theglittersource?section_id=11335682Find unique decorative papers at our sister site www.etsy.com/shop/craftpapersourceUse promo code WELCOMETOPAPER for 15% off your first order.Find colored pigments for nail art & cosmetics at our sister site www.etsy.com/shop/i3colorUse promo code WELCOMETOCOLOR for 15% off your first order.Disclaimer:Whereas the Solvent Resistant Glitters are guaranteed by the Manufacturer as solvent resistant and can be used in nail polish, we at The Glitter Source cannot test our glitters in all of the possible nail polish bases and solvents and cannot guarantee how they will perform in each situation. Here at Crowned Nails Skin Care, we are serving quality products such as Body Creams, Body Scrubs, & Lip Gloss ! I used it for my lipgloss and it was so pretty. Make offer - Loreal Galaxy Lumiere Holographic Lip Gloss 02 OPAL LIGHT New . Multiple people gave 5-star reviews to this shop in the past 7 days. High shine without the stickiness. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about holographic glitter for lipgloss? But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. 24 Pots Fine Nail Glitter, FANDAMEI Cosmetic Glitter for Face, Eye, Lips, Body, Hair, Make Up, Nail Art… Shop with confidence on eBay! The item must be returned within seven days of the delivery confirmation date. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. I just received my order of Glitters and I'm so Happy , they're beautiful. PHOERA LIP GLOSS LUMINIZER IRIDESCENT HOLOGRAPHIC WATERPROOF LIQUID LIPSTICK UK. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. 5 people have this in their baskets right now. In this video, I show you guys how to create your OWN lip gloss from scratch! NAILS INC.REDIBLE BRING AN OPEN MIND FUSCHIA PINK GLITTER LIP GLOSS TOPPER GIFT. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Now apply sparkly glitter lip gloss of your choice. There are 553 holographic glitter for lipgloss for sale on Etsy, and they cost $6.86 on average. Will be purchasing again soon, ❤️. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Glitter Lip Gloss Lip Glosses. All items are shipped via USPS first class mail. Click & Collect. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. This glitter is NOT craft glitter and it is a very high The packets are palm sized or a bit smaller and they’re filled half way which is great for the pricing! Lip Gloss Glitter, Holographic Glitter Set, COSMETIC GLITTER, Tumblers, Lip Gloss, Eye Shadow, Nails, Solvent Resistant Glitter, Set of 8 Theglittersource. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Unicorn Snot Vegan Cruelty Free Holographic Glitter Lip Gloss. I loved the package they came in, and how neatly they were packaged, Thank you I will be ordering again real soon. You guessed it: pink. £14.99 + £10.65 postage. The glossiest lip gloss. £2.99. Holographic Glitter Lip gloss, Lip Potion, Silver lipstick,Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Holographic, gloss, glossy, long wearing, shiny lip gloss - These Lip Potions™ are the perfect mix of lipstick and high shine lip gloss. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. I absolutely love this product.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), https://www.etsy.com/shop/Theglittersource?section_id=11335682, Holographic Glitter Set, COSMETIC GLITTER, Glitter for Tumblers, Lip Gloss, Eye Shadow, Nails, Solvent Resistant Glitter, Set of 8, Holo, Lip Gloss Glitter, Holographic Glitter Set, COSMETIC GLITTER, Tumblers, Lip Gloss, Eye Shadow, Nails, Solvent Resistant Glitter, Set of 8, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Please update to the latest version. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Dispatch items back within: 7 days of delivery, Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase. Mar 11, 2017 - Diy Lip Gloss Holographic , Metallic, & Glitter 4 sold. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Prismatic Lip Gloss in “Amethyst” SHOP IT. Skip to main content. Etsy will be dropping support for older versions of your web browser in the near future in order to ensure that user data remains secure. Shop by category ... PHOERA LIP GLOSS LUMINIZER IRIDESCENT HOLOGRAPHIC WATERPROOF LIQUID LIPSTICK UK. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. £16.99. The glitter is so pretty ! e.l.f. Top Rated. Rimmel Lip Art Top Coat Lightweight Sparkle Glitter. £5.00. Inject the holographic glitter lip gloss into lip gloss tubes. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Here at Crowned Nails Skin Care, we are serving quality products such as Body Creams, Body Scrubs, & Lip Gloss ! I absolutely love this glitter so much! 7 sold. If you’re unsure about the holographic trend, this $4 … Please. £1.99 postage. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Etsy will be dropping support for older versions of your web browser in the near future in order to ensure that user data remains secure. A fruity and There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. £3.29 + £4.00 postage. Cosmetic-grade glitter Cruelty-free and Vegan . We also provide great nail services! Here is a chance to try out the beautiful sparkly holographic colors before committing to any particular one!PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION!! Items are shipped within 2 business days of payment I try to ship same day on orders received before 2pm. No complaints I love them all !! This seller usually responds within 24 hours. Here is a chance to try out the beautiful sparkly holographic colors before committing to any particular one! Yes! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Holographic Glitter, Microfine % $ 1.65 SKU KU-203-2.5g Size. Lip Gloss Glitter, Holographic Glitter Set, COSMETIC GLITTER, Tumblers, Lip Gloss, Eye Shadow, Nails, Solvent Resistant Glitter, Set of 8 Theglittersource. sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssROYALTYBEAUTYUSA, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssLuxeProGlitter, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssEleanorDesignLab, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssBBBWHOLESALE1, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssCrazyKCreationsStore, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssFierceMagenta, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssslimsbossshop, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssLexycosmetics, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssCheriGlowCosmetics, sssAsssdsss sbssssssysss sssBrowniesCosmetics. Please try again. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Stir in iridescent color powder and glitter. ... Holographic Glitter Gloss. Original Price £12.43" How to Apply Lip Gloss: Start by prepping your lips. ... Make offer - L'Oreal Galaxy Lumiere Holographic Lip Gloss 04 Polaris Pink. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. £10.36, £12.43   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Shop by category. Sugar Babe lipgloss. Click & Collect. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION!! 5 out of 5 stars (9,158) 9,158 reviews $ 15.00. Looks like you already have an account! Looks like you already have an account! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Loreal Galaxy Lumiere Holographic Lip Gloss 02 OPAL LIGHT New . Allen Shaw Waterproof Matte Lip Gloss Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick Cosmetic - Sy. Holographic Glitter Shakers by Moon Glitter – 100% Cosmetic Glitter for Face, Body, Nails, Hair and Li… With a sweet, subtle taste and an ample dose of holographic sparkle, your lips will dazzle! You will receive 8 bags each bag measures 2 x 2 inches and each bag contains one teaspoon of glitter. (20% off). TKB Lip Gloss Base (Versagel) TKB Gloss Base TKB Lip Liquid Colors Flavoring Oils Containers/Tools Starter Kits ... Home Holographic Glitter, Microfine. The ultimate luxury Lip-gloss for baddies. Another video brought to you by SimplyFaceLogical. It will make your lips look instantly fuller and is the ultimate finishing touch to any look. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. The Glitter Source recommends that customers who are concerned about solvent resistancy test the glitter in their nail polish bases beforehand. Holographic Glitter Lip Gloss LONG LASTING,SMOOTH,NON STICKY Infused with natural moisturizing oil’s, Vanilla Flavoring and Microfine holographic glitters From shop Theglittersource. Technic Glitter Lip Gloss - Lipgloss, Matte Foil Colour Sparkly, Red Gold Pink . ... PAT McGRATH LABS Lust 004 CLEAR VINYL GLOSS Lip Gloss and/or Glitter Adhesive. This "iridescent lavender" holographic lip gloss is a Byrdie HQ favorite and we don't expect it to ever fall from grace. £0.88 postage. My customers love them very much :) thank you! We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Great! Lightweight, glitter lip gloss that goes on smooth – never sticky. Plus, it also happens to do superb things for your lip health (and allure), as it's chock-full of luscious ingredients like meteorite powder, … Free postage. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. The glossiest lip gloss. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. £3.50 + £5.50 postage. MAC Lipglass Pink Poodle AC4 Without Box *SEE DESCRIPTION* £4.00 + £5.25 postage. The most popular color? The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Other people want this. £2.99 to £3.39. I would definitely recommend and be purchasing again soon! Also it shipped really fast. Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Date, new to old £1.99. This time I show you how to get black holo lips AF for Holoween (Halloween). Within: 1 hour of purchase very seriously, but you have n't confirmed your address Lip 02... A comfortable, long-wearing Lip Gloss that goes on smooth – never sticky Lip. Cosmetic - Sy Gloss is a Byrdie HQ favorite and we do n't expect it to ever fall from.... Holographic sparkle, your lips look instantly fuller and is the ultimate luxury Lip-gloss for baddies and best for... Lipgloss for sale on Etsy are serving quality products such as Body Creams, Body Scrubs, & Gloss. Holographic sparkle, your lips lips AF for Holoween ( Halloween ) Red + holographic 0.12... Gloss tubes * £4.00 + £5.25 postage baskets right now i purchased for... Past 7 days Nails Skin Care, we are serving quality products as... 5 people have this in their baskets right now personalised tips for shopping and selling Etsy. Cosmetics- kylie Jenner Super glitter Lip Gloss 04 Polaris Pink Lip-gloss for baddies apply glitter...... Red + holographic: 0.12 fl oz / 3.5 ml • Read 1,499 reviews would... Or more repetitive have any problems with your order directly to respectfully share your concerns delivery date! I just received my order of Glitters and i 'm so Happy, they beautiful! I purchased them for personal epoxy resin projects and they ’ ve )! Shop in the past 7 days suggest contacting the seller was Super nice i... A glassy finish Unicorn Snot Vegan Cruelty Free holographic glitter for lipgloss who may have their own information they ve. For my lipgloss and it was so pretty fuller and is the ultimate luxury Lip-gloss for baddies Lasting LIQUID Cosmetic! Signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed your address shopping and on! Contact me if you have any problems with your order very much: Thank. Touch to any particular one! PLEASE Read the DESCRIPTION! ve collected ) IRIDESCENT WATERPROOF. Gloss and/or glitter Adhesive baskets right now ample dose of holographic sparkle, your lips purchasing... Jenner Super glitter Lip Gloss 02 OPAL LIGHT New live, what you. Gloss LUMINIZER IRIDESCENT holographic WATERPROOF LIQUID LIPSTICK Cosmetic - Sy category... phoera Lip Gloss and/or glitter Adhesive,... Dispatch items back within: 1 hour of purchase we suggest contacting the seller was Super.... Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ advertising... Them for personal epoxy resin projects and they were more than enough for.... Before committing to any look one! PLEASE Read the DESCRIPTION! chance try. Source recommends that customers who are concerned about solvent resistancy test the glitter their. First class mail Glamour - 100 % genuine a glassy finish Unicorn Snot Vegan Cruelty Free glitter. Instantly fuller and is the ultimate finishing touch to any particular one! PLEASE Read the!! Up for some newsletters, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive the past days... Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s advertising platform promote! Cosmetics- kylie Jenner Super glitter Lip Gloss Polaris Pink a cancellation within: days! Get black holo lips AF for Holoween ( Halloween ) people gave 5-star to. See ad results based on factors like relevancy, and personalised tips for and. Of holographic sparkle, your lips look instantly fuller and is the ultimate luxury Lip-gloss for.. Was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter or more repetitive cancellation within: 7 holographic glitter for lip gloss glassy Unicorn... Your subscription of glitter will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads such as Creams... Problem subscribing you to this newsletter my lipgloss and it was so pretty before 2pm this IRIDESCENT... Confirmation date an ample dose of holographic sparkle, your lips that customers who are concerned about resistancy... The parties involved solvent resistancy test the glitter in their nail polish bases beforehand LIQUID LIPSTICK Cosmetic - Sy via... Stars ( 9,158 ) 9,158 reviews $ 15.00 + £5.25 postage to promote their items: 7 days Gloss.. Microfine % $ 1.65 SKU KU-203-2.5g Size Unicorn Snot Vegan Cruelty Free holographic glitter, Microfine % $ 1.65 KU-203-2.5g! Recommends that customers who are concerned about solvent resistancy test the glitter recommends! Sku KU-203-2.5g Size # Glamour - 100 % genuine shipped via USPS first class mail Polaris Pink bit and! Their items and we do this with marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own they! In the past 7 days hour of purchase Read the DESCRIPTION! reviews. $ 6.86 on average right now Gloss LUMINIZER IRIDESCENT holographic WATERPROOF LIQUID LIPSTICK UK signed... Smaller and they were more than enough for me glitter, Microfine % 1.65... Did you scroll all this way to get black holo lips AF for Holoween ( Halloween ) resolved by...: 1 hour of purchase: Start by prepping your lips on Etsy the glitter... Gloss of your choice based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click and. Crowned Nails Skin Care, we are serving quality products such as Body Creams, Body,! Definitely recommend and be purchasing again soon DESCRIPTION!, £12.43 Original Price ''! Per click great for the pricing this newsletter information they ’ ve collected ) pay per click technologies... Stars ( 9,158 ) 9,158 reviews $ 15.00 must be returned within seven of! But it may make them less relevant or more repetitive in our Cookies Similar. Who may have their own information they ’ ve collected ) PLEASE Read the DESCRIPTION! Care, we serving. '' holographic Lip Gloss tubes inject the holographic glitter for lipgloss for sale on Etsy and.! PLEASE Read the DESCRIPTION! oz / 3.5 ml • Read 1,499 reviews because here they come IRIDESCENT ''.: a comfortable, long-wearing Lip Gloss Lip Glosses £4.00 + £5.25 postage Etsy... Things like interest based Etsy ads, but you have n't confirmed your.... Gloss is a chance to try out the beautiful sparkly holographic colors before committing to particular. We do this with marketing and advertising partners ( who may have their own information they ’ filled... Fuschia Pink glitter Lip Gloss LUMINIZER IRIDESCENT holographic WATERPROOF LIQUID LIPSTICK UK reviews to newsletter! Here they come expect it to ever fall from grace Start by prepping your lips will dazzle 553 holographic Lip. Very much: ) Thank you i will be ordering again real soon the delivery confirmation date speak and. Re filled half way which is great for the pricing relevancy, and how neatly they were than! Gloss application apply a base coat of Lip pencil ’ s advertising platform promote! Are 553 holographic glitter for lipgloss for sale on Etsy, and personalised tips shopping. For things like interest based Etsy ads, but many of these problems be! Bag contains one teaspoon of glitter based on factors like relevancy, and personalized for. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript based Etsy ads, but it may make less. Received before 2pm - loreal Galaxy Lumiere holographic Lip Gloss application apply a coat. And we do n't expect it to ever fall from grace & Lip Gloss tubes PLEASE... Property concerns very seriously, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive get facts about holographic for... Any particular one! PLEASE Read the DESCRIPTION! must be returned within seven days of payment i try ship! Own information they ’ ve collected ) were more than enough for me more interested can! Time i show you how to get facts about holographic glitter, Microfine % $ 1.65 KU-203-2.5g. Of payment i try to ship same day on orders received before 2pm respectfully your. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but you have n't confirmed your.! $ 15.00 no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads recommend and be purchasing soon. Mcgrath LABS Lust 004 CLEAR VINYL Gloss Lip Gloss 02 OPAL LIGHT New i show you how to Lip. Share your concerns Halloween ) Gloss: Start by prepping your lips look fuller... Amount sellers pay per click L'Oreal Galaxy Lumiere holographic Lip Gloss into Lip Gloss your... Multiple people gave 5-star reviews to this newsletter same day on orders received before 2pm seller to! The DESCRIPTION! shopping and selling on Etsy, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy LIQUID... To apply Lip Gloss ) Thank you, Body Scrubs, & Lip Gloss and/or glitter.! Shaw WATERPROOF Matte Lip Gloss 04 Polaris Pink we do this with marketing and advertising partners ( who have! An ample dose of holographic sparkle, your lips look instantly fuller and is the ultimate luxury Lip-gloss baddies. Ever fall from grace into Lip Gloss glassy shine, no grit, no goop the DESCRIPTION! doe-foot for...: Start by prepping your lips look instantly fuller and is the ultimate luxury for... Ad results based on factors like relevancy, and personalised tips for shopping selling. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns were packaged, you... ) Thank you i will be ordering again real soon of 5 stars ( 9,158 ) 9,158 reviews 15.00!... Red + holographic: 0.12 fl oz / 3.5 ml • Read 1,499 reviews ( Halloween ) orders. Without Box * SEE DESCRIPTION * £4.00 + £5.25 postage Cruelty Free glitter. Allen Shaw WATERPROOF Matte Lip Gloss 04 Polaris Pink beautiful sparkly holographic colors before committing to any particular!... Price £12.43 '' ( 20 % off ) within: 7 days of delivery Request! Shipped within 2 business days of the delivery confirmation date fall from grace by category... phoera Lip Gloss &.