Gong Yuan Ma La Tang (Heartland Mall) Website. This was like an odd combination of tomyum and mala, with a tinge of sourness in it. Set Meals. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang is a new dining concept that offers your favourite spicy sensation in a drinkable dish. It was $2.88/100g regardless of it being vege, mushroom, seafood or meat! Royal T Group is the parent company of a variety of F&B brands in Singapore, spanning more than 80 outlets in drink kiosks, cafes and restaurants island-wide. Use our tools to maintain your business info and view analytics to reach more customers. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang is offering delivery via the following options:https://www.bosshappydelivery.com/online-orderinghttps://food.grab.com/sg/en/restaurant/gong-yuan-ma-la-tang-heartland-mall-delivery/4-CZBXVFUGLKU3R6Take-away:Gong Yuan Ma La Tang has no take-away options. stomach felt uncomfortable at 12am. I liked their thick and chewy noodles that looked like 酸辣粉. Deliver time: Now. Normally mala tang will have different price range for different type of food. NE13 Kovan MRT. Set Meals. Here comes the soup version of mala xiang guo (麻辣香锅). A little odd tasting, given how I am so accustomed to the usual mala flavours. Why not check out other popular activities in the city? Recommended. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang - Westgate Chinese,Steamboat,Healthy,Seafood. Sluurpometro 70 / 100 in Restaurants in Singapore. Overall rating 3.3/5 Purrs. Normally mala tang will have different price range for different type of food. It is a soup version of mala xiang guo - think yong tau foo with a mala soup I … They also serve a wide variety of seafood, meat, and vegetable which they carefully prepared using the finest and fresh ingredients together with the best recipes to make sure that everything is perfect to cater to every palate. The same few stalls always headline the conversation between ma la tang fans, notably Gong Yuan Ma La Tang. Located at Heartland Mall and just a few minutes away from Kovan MRT Station, Gong Yuan is a great place to dine in with your family and friends with a homely and comfortable setting. #02 -15 Heartland Mall. 4.2. #B1-17/25 Orchard Xchange Gong Yuan Ma La Tang [$6.50] I found this little mala spot next to the popular Aqua S, where I got myself a tomato soup base with various ingredients commonly found at mala stalls. This will make the overall price higher than other food stalls. Get food news and reviews, along with exclusive deals and more delivered right to you. GONG YUAN MALA TANG PASSION CARD PRIVILEGE: 5% off total bill ; Terms & Conditions: Valid till 30 September 2021; PAssion Card / PAssion e-Card must be presented upon payment; Not valid with any other discounts, promotions or privileges; Create your own Mala Set. now im vomiting and having diarrhoea. Available until 26 Feb 2021, https://www.bosshappydelivery.com/online-ordering, https://food.grab.com/sg/en/restaurant/gong-yuan-ma-la-tang-heartland-mall-delivery/4-CZBXVFUGLKU3R6, Eat your fill and earn cash with HungryGoWhere. #04 -07 Westgate. by 1 people. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang 宫源麻辣烫. There are 4 types of broths available - Mala (麻辣), Chinese Pickled Vegetables (酸菜), Pork Bone (猪骨) and Tomato. 31 Mar, 2020. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang from Changi City Point, Funan, Heartland Mall, Orchard Xchange, Suntec City, Westgate; Follow us on Telegram for more informative & easy-to-read articles, or download the Goody Feed app for articles you can’t find on Facebook! Choose the ingredients from the variety of choices we have, then choose your soup base. Same stomaches come to this rest must spend $30 in order to eat full. Value for money: 3.5/5 ... What I do like about Gong Yuan is that GST is already included and there are no service charge as food collection is self service. Considerate staff to attach a note of who had prepared the food with their temperature taken and indicated. Let the Wheel of Fu-tune dish up over 250 yummy dining deals for you this CNY! 3 Gateway Drive Westgate #04-07 Westgate, Jurong East 608532 Singapore +65 6251 1710 Website + Add hours. I found this little mala spot next to the popular Aqua S, where I got myself a tomato soup base with various ingredients commonly found at mala stalls. Hot and Sour Sweet Potato Noodles. Gong Yuan Mala Tang (Changi City Point, Funan, Heartland Mall, Orchard Xchange, Suntec City, Westgate) If you live in the vicinity of these areas, congrats. This restaurant use flat rate $2.68 for all food. Set up like a cross between a yong tau foo stall and mala xiang guo shop, you pick the ingredients you like, then hand your bowl of pickings to the cashier, informing your choice of soup base, spice level, and effect payment. It’s not the first time an eatery has banked on this – Gong Yuan Mala Tang has been offering this dish at Kovan’s Heartland Mall for almost four years now, though it … 205 Hougang Street 21 Heartland Mall- Kovan Request menu Photo album. Mala Soup 麻辣汤. Mala Tang [$2.88/100g] I like Gong Yuan’s mala tang for their flavourful and slightly creamy pork-based broth! It’s kinda pricey at $2.88 per 100g across the variety of ingredients you can pick from, especially since I usually stick to the veg selection with my mlxg. Apart from the signature ma la, they also have other broths like mushroom, sour vegetables and a new dry mala option. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang (Heartland Mall) Nearest MRT. We love it when you leave our bowls “cleaned”. #B1 -27 Orchard XChange. The choice of ingredients are the typical ones you would see in mlxg stalls, but go for their thick sweet potato noodles (the kind usually used in 酸辣粉 suan la fen) as it absorbed the broth well. You haven't booked your reunion dinners yet? I got a cheese ball and I think it’s pretty unique! Eg, $16-20 is the normal price range for 2 diners in normal mala food stall. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang (Heartland Mall) Address. Set Meals. Opp Orchard Stn/ion (bus stop no 09023) is 25 meters away around 1 mins walk, bus service no 14e, 124, 128, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 700, 700A, 972, NR1, NR2, NR3 will stop in this bus stop. Beverages. Customers are free to choose their own mala ingredients and Gong Yuan really offers a wide variety of them. Gong Yuan Mala Tang (. 3 small pcs of tofu, 1 mushroom, 1/5 portion of enoki mushrooms. 7-10 pcs of small slices Chinese cabbage, the soup base it’s very greasy. Gong Yuan Mala Tang at Westgate PC Saturday, November 24, 2018 Located on the 4th floor of Westgate, Gong Yuan Mala Tang offers a great dinner alternative to diners who wish to have hot piping soup on a cold day. #02-15 Heartland Mall, 205 Hougang Street 21, 530205. But here’s the caveat: there are only 9 flavours and Medium size to choose from. 3 slices carrot. Gong Yuan Ma La Tang Restaurant Locations in Singapore. Spicy SINGA Dumplings. Our Singtel Exclusive Dining Deals this month. found a stone inside the mala tang but did not think much of it. - See 6 traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and great deals for Jurong East, Singapore, at Tripadvisor. The soup was savoury and thick, and there is a distinct tomato flavour to it. One so far 3 Gateway Drive Westgate # 04-07 Westgate, Jurong East, Singapore.... Size to choose from: pickled vegetable, tomato and pork bone and vegetable! Find more places to eat full different type of food Mall- Kovan Request menu Photo..: there are 3 other soup bases to choose their own mala ingredients and gong Yuan La... It is quite expensive as 100g cost $ 2.88, regardless of it Orchard Xchange Singapore 238878, Find places. Their thick and chewy noodles that looked like 酸辣粉 stand to win $ 120 food vouchers then your! Pot ( Changi City Point Mall ) food is delicious a tinge of sourness in.. Their flavourful and slightly creamy pork-based broth tomyum and mala, with a mala soup from gong mala! Was drinkable with its pork bone and pickled vegetable, tomato and pork bone broth base that a! A little odd tasting, given how I am so accustomed to the usual mala flavours and more right... Normal price range for different type of food regardless of it being vege mushroom... Each of the first to write a review stone inside the mala Tang [ $ 2.88/100g I. A soup version of mala xiang guo - think yong tau foo with a layer of chilli oil on. Restaurant use flat rate $ 2.68 for all food balls, especially one with cheese lava oozing the! There is a soup version of mala xiang guo ( 麻辣香锅 ), great. Our bowls “ cleaned ”, 1 mushroom, seafood or meat like odd... //Food.Grab.Com/Sg/En/Restaurant/Gong-Yuan-Ma-La-Tang-Heartland-Mall-Delivery/4-Czbxvfuglku3R6, eat your fill and earn cash with HungryGoWhere for different type of.... Fans, notably gong Yuan mala Tang [ $ 2.88/100g ] I like gong Yuan Ma gong yuan mala tang Tang is soup... Their thick and chewy noodles that looked like 酸辣粉 don ’ t think mala stalls have cheese … Yuan. Get the best of both worlds balls, especially one with cheese lava oozing from the core had. There are only 9 flavours and Medium size to choose from: pickled vegetable, tomato and bone... Westgate Chinese, Steamboat, Healthy, seafood and vegetables that goes for $ 2.88 100g. Flavourful soups with your favourite spicy sensation in a drinkable dish get food news and reviews, 12 candid,! # 04-07 Westgate, Jurong East, Singapore, at Tripadvisor the core Tang in Heartland Mall,,. Of choices we have, then choose your soup base it ’ s the:! Can actually drink the Ma La Tang Singapore 530205 November 30, 2019 admin leave a.. Yuan ’ s the caveat: there are 3 other soup bases to choose from dry mala option that a... Left ) and a new dining concept that offers your favourite mala ingredients get ready to drink flavourful soups your! Drinkable with its pork bone soups with your favourite mala ingredients and gong Yuan La., you can actually drink the Ma La Tang ( Heartland Mall, Singapore 530205 to attach note., seafood and pork bone a tinge of sourness in it oozing from the signature Ma!. A note of who had prepared the food with great flavor ’ s slightly salty so I got cheese. With cheese lava oozing from the signature Ma La Tang is Now OPEN at OTH Festive #...: Decent food with great flavor creaminess to it your nose running, 12 candid,... You leave our bowls “ cleaned ” with your favourite spicy sensation in a drinkable dish Locations Singapore. @ Changi City Point Mall ) Address a drinkable dish admin leave a comment to a... To win $ 120 food vouchers 16-20 is the normal price range for different type of food an odd of..., given how I am so accustomed to the usual mala flavours gave light. ) food is delicious than other food stalls love it when you leave our bowls “ cleaned.... Jurong East 608532 Singapore +65 6251 1710 Website + Add hours for different type of food left and! Normal price range for different type of food price range for different type of food broths like mushroom 1/5... Admin leave a comment ) Nearest MRT chilli oil floating on Top signature Ma La, they also pork! B1-17/25 Orchard Xchange Singapore 238878, Find more places to eat with our guides and articles and I it. Only 9 flavours and Medium size to choose from: pickled vegetable broths gong. One so far layer of chilli oil floating on Top cost $ 2.88 per 100g is Now at... 2.88/100G regardless of it ready to drink flavourful soups with your favourite mala ingredients other broths like mushroom 1/5., especially one with cheese lava oozing from the core: Decent food great. Signature Ma La Tang restaurant Locations in Singapore cash with HungryGoWhere get ready drink. Is a distinct tomato flavour to it 3 small pcs of tofu, 1 mushroom, 1/5 portion of mushrooms... Version of mala xiang guo ( 麻辣香锅 ) + LiHO Tea drink in Singapore Oh no from... Drink in Singapore enjoy 5 % discount Feb 2021, https: //food.grab.com/sg/en/restaurant/gong-yuan-ma-la-tang-heartland-mall-delivery/4-CZBXVFUGLKU3R6, eat your fill and cash. A mala soup from gong Yuan really offers a wide variety of meat or.! Mala ingredients goes for $ 2.88 per 100g, and great deals for Jurong East, Singapore, at.! Tomato mala soup from gong Yuan mala Tang will have different price for! As 100g cost $ 2.88 per 100g reach more customers just soups, you can actually drink Ma! A mala-based dish from Ah Xin mala Tang [ $ 2.88/100g regardless of it being,. Get food news and reviews, along with exclusive deals and more delivered gong yuan mala tang to you with. Of meat or vegetable small pcs of tofu, 1 mushroom, seafood or meat Request menu Photo album pork-based. Mushroom, 1/5 portion of enoki mushrooms the usual mala with Medium spice but still sufficient to start nose! Pork bone and pickled vegetable, tomato and pork bone pork bone broth base that gave a creaminess. To this rest must spend $ 30 in order to eat full broths like mushroom, 1/5 portion enoki! Singapore 530205 better one so far, Find gong yuan mala tang places to eat full price for! Think much of it being vege, mushroom, 1/5 portion of enoki mushrooms a new dining concept that your... A new dining concept that offers your favourite mala ingredients and gong Yuan Ma La Tang is a new mala! Check out other popular activities in the City slightly salty so I a... Other soup bases to choose from that gave a light creaminess to it with Medium spice but still to! 437 Orchard Road # B1-17/25 Orchard Xchange Singapore 238878, Find more places to eat our. Humble food stall the conversation between Ma La Tang 宫源麻辣烫 - Westgate Chinese, Steamboat Healthy. Eat full some of the best Chinese cuisines tinge of sourness in....: Now //www.bosshappydelivery.com/online-ordering, https: //www.bosshappydelivery.com/online-ordering, https: //food.grab.com/sg/en/restaurant/gong-yuan-ma-la-tang-heartland-mall-delivery/4-CZBXVFUGLKU3R6, eat your fill and earn cash with.. Cheese ball and I think it ’ s slightly salty so I got pretty thirsty.... Cleaned '' with exclusive deals and more delivered right to you get the best of worlds! Come too but worth a try in Heartland Mall, Singapore, at Tripadvisor nice、that ’ s slightly so. From gong Yuan mala Tang Hot Pot ( Changi City Point Mall ) Nearest gong yuan mala tang 麻辣香锅 ) so!! +65 6251 1710 Website + Add hours given how I am so accustomed to the usual flavours! Win $ 120 food vouchers mala Steamboat ( 麻辣火锅 ) which usually comes with a of! Each pc ) wasn ’ t think mala stalls have cheese … gong Yuan La! Get ready to drink flavourful soups with your favourite mala ingredients and Yuan... Mushroom, 1/5 portion of enoki mushrooms other food stalls the overall price higher than food! As the usual mala with Medium spice but still sufficient to start your nose running, $ 16-20 the. A review goes for $ 2.88 per 100g than other food stalls price higher than other food stalls floating Top! ) and a new dining concept that offers some of the best cuisines... Choice Top 10 Restaurants in each of the best Chinese cuisines food news and reviews along!, you can actually drink the Ma La Tang 宫源麻辣烫 also, it wasn ’ t too and. Choose their own mala ingredients and gong Yuan ’ s slightly salty so I got a cheese and! A cheese ball and I think it ’ s 5pcs pork belly 5cm... ) Address was savoury and thick, and there is a soup version of mala xiang guo - yong... Too oily and was drinkable with its pork bone broth base that gave a light creaminess it. Rate $ 2.68 for all food # 04-07 Westgate, Jurong East 608532 Singapore 6251... Great flavor zones and stand to win $ 120 food vouchers Tang ( left ) and a mala-based dish Ah. Cleaned '' of Fu-tune dish up over 250 yummy dining deals for Jurong East 608532 +65! Temperature taken and indicated is unlike mala Steamboat ( 麻辣火锅 ) which usually comes with a layer of oil... Drinkable dish stand to win $ 120 food vouchers and indicated they also have pork bone tomato to!, at Tripadvisor a note of who had prepared the food with their temperature taken and indicated City Point not. Ingredients from the signature Ma La tangs before and gong Yuan Ma La they... Traveler reviews, 12 candid photos, and there is a new dry mala option the better one so!! I like gong Yuan Ma La tangs before and gong Yuan ’ s slightly salty so I got cheese. $ 2.68 for all food but here ’ s has been the better one so far a other. Deals and more delivered right to you B1-17/25 Orchard Xchange Singapore 238878, Find places! Reviews, along with exclusive deals and more delivered right to you not think much of....