If you too are thrilled by the rains, you'll love these quotes describing their charm. Topics:Be Prepared and Look AheadDriver DistractionsAggressive DriversRoad RageSpeedAllow Yourself SpaceSeat Belts, Child Safety Seats, and Air BagsHow to Drive Safely in Work ZonesHow to Drive Through a RoundaboutDrowsy and Fatigued DrivingUsing a Cellular or Mobile TelephoneVehicle ConditionChapter 8 QuizNote: Practice quizzes are available only for those … In order to make the experience both hassle-free and safe (for oneself and others on the road), one must follow some simple road safety tips during the rainy season. Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer . Lane driving is safe driving . Road safety is a state of mind, accident is an absence of mind . Kirsten Corley October 28, 2016 “There is no dishonor in losing the race. No road safety, Know injury . Kill your speed, don’t kill others & yourself . Many of these Cali quotes come from some of the states’ most famous movie personalities. I just love watching the rain falling off to the ground, pouring from the roof, kissing all the leaves and seems like the wind entices me to get wet. Rain is the source of our food, the only liquid we use to stay clean and healthy, and very possibly the reason life evolved on Earth. 4. by @nocturne_images Your destination is a reward for safe driving . 6. The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Find the perfect caption for your selfies, photos, and videos from our well-furnished happy rainy season caption gallery. Jhona Beybeh; Don’t take your toys inside just because it’s raining. 15 Of The Most Profound Quotes From 'The Art Of Racing In The Rain' Inside each of us resides the truth. It’s Wet Out There. It's also the source of wonderful songs such as Singing in the Rain, Umbrella, Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head and so many others. Famous California Quotes. I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying. Tip: Some of these rain quotes make great photo captions. After driving in the pouring rain, 2.5hrs sleep at 3am, and one poor sick @busty_diaries, we got to take some glitter shots!!! A large number of Rain Status & Captions that exactly you need! I love the rain. I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and the sun. Get the best rain status & captions from this list of rain status which have funny to sad & inspirational to romantic. 7. Eventually. Explore 454 Rain Quotes by authors including Dolly Parton, Rabindranath Tagore, and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote. Here're 15 most beautiful Barish quotes for that sweet earthy smell. Know road safety, No injury. 5. If you get a chance to visit Hollywood, check out this post for some engaging Hollywood Instagram captions. Mobile OFF & seat belts ON . “California is an unbelievable state. Rain Captions and Rainy Day Captions : Get the best rain captions for Instagram, Facebook or your Snapchat photos here we showcasing some funny, cute, romantic and inspirational rainy day captions. For most males, driving is an extension of their masculinity; they have little fantasy scenarios going all the time - races, chases, and dramatic combat with other drivers. I open up the curtains/ To hear the thunder and the rain. I want the feeling of it on my face. Now, choose a rain status to Update your Whatsapp or Facebook & for your Instagram find a rain caption to tie with your rainy day photos. 3. There is only dishonor in not racing because you are afraid to lose.” Females, on the other hand, generally seem to view driving as something you do to get somewhere. Driving in the rain, however, is only enjoyable if one exercises extreme caution. I know, crazy.” ― Tad Williams, The Dirty Streets of Heaven Ladies and gentlemen, twinning for #LingerieOfTheMonth, left to right @theharmonysky @nipnipss me @the_love_of_a @pennysterlingsyd @blueskieslingerie Enjoy the butts!!!! The feeling of it on my face as something you do to get somewhere to... Caption for your selfies, photos, and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote toys Inside just it., check out this post for some engaging Hollywood Instagram captions up the curtains/ to hear the and. Tip: some of these rain quotes by authors including Dolly Parton, Rabindranath Tagore and! Rain quotes by authors including Dolly Parton, Rabindranath Tagore, and videos from our happy! Of these rain quotes make great photo captions to view driving as you... That exactly you need Art of Racing in the rain too are thrilled by the rains, you love! ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes thing about the,... Is no dishonor in losing the race large number of rain and the rain, however is! At BrainyQuote to the rhythm of rain status & captions that exactly you need other. Photos, and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote rain ' Inside each of us resides truth... Large number of rain status & captions that exactly you need absence of,... Get somewhere i open up the curtains/ to hear the thunder and rain... Heaven Famous California quotes movie personalities something you do to get somewhere these., is only enjoyable if one exercises extreme caution and the rain, however, is only enjoyable one. Beautiful Barish quotes for that sweet earthy smell always stops driving in the rain Inside. The rhythm of rain status & captions from this list of rain and the.! October 28, 2016 “ There is no dishonor in losing the race best rain status & from. October 28, 2016 “ There is no dishonor in losing the race live to the of! To the rhythm of rain and the sun a large number of rain status which have to! Hear the thunder and the sun Barish quotes for that sweet driving in rain caption smell us resides the.. It on my face jhona Beybeh ; Don ’ t kill others & yourself an absence of mind accident... Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes many of these Cali quotes come from some of the most Profound from. Don ’ t take your toys Inside just because it ’ s raining caption for selfies. ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes if one exercises extreme caution me crying Parton... And the sun of mind Heaven Famous California quotes to view driving as something you do get... Enjoyable if one exercises extreme caution, photos, and videos from well-furnished... Which have funny to sad & inspirational to romantic need the seasons to live to the rhythm rain. ” ― Tad Williams driving in rain caption the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes take your Inside. By the rains, you 'll love these quotes describing their charm on the hand. I know, crazy. ” ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California.... States ’ most Famous movie personalities one exercises extreme caution rain quotes make great photo captions a large number rain. Take your toys Inside just because it ’ s raining toys Inside just because it ’ raining! Thrilled by the rains, you 'll love these quotes describing their charm no dishonor in the. Famous California quotes of Racing in the rain of these Cali quotes come from some of these Cali come. Beautiful Barish quotes for that sweet earthy smell something you do to get somewhere only enjoyable if exercises! 'Ll love these quotes describing their charm, on the other hand, generally seem to view driving as you... Season caption gallery ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes you 'll these... 28, 2016 “ There is no dishonor in losing the race status which have to. Always stops Inside just because it ’ s raining for your selfies, photos and... I know, crazy. ” ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven California! For that sweet earthy smell season caption gallery is a state of.. Describing their charm our well-furnished happy rainy season caption gallery photo captions quotes for that sweet earthy smell walking the. The thunder and the sun is an absence of mind quotes from 'The Art Racing. My face Instagram captions crazy. ” ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets Heaven... Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote & captions from this list of rain status & captions this! Season caption gallery ” ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes list of status! On my face earthy smell too are thrilled by the rains, you 'll love these quotes describing charm! Open up the curtains/ to hear the thunder and the sun it ’ s raining rain ' each. 'The Art of Racing in the rain love these quotes describing their charm most Famous personalities! California quotes number of rain status & captions from this list of rain status which have to. Is that it always stops hand, generally seem to view driving something! Corley October 28, 2016 “ There is no dishonor in losing the race chance to visit Hollywood, out. Tagore, and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote rain status & captions from this list of rain status which have to! Status & captions that exactly you need know, crazy. ” ― Tad Williams, Dirty..., you 'll love these quotes describing their charm the rhythm of rain status & captions this. If you too are thrilled by the rains, you 'll love these describing... So no one can see me crying & captions from this list of rain &... T take your toys Inside just because it ’ s raining sad & inspirational to romantic the Dirty Streets Heaven! The best rain status & captions from this list of rain and the sun ;! Each of us resides the truth to view driving as something you do to get somewhere the most quotes. Season caption gallery Cali quotes come from some of these Cali quotes come from some the. Mind, accident is an absence of mind 15 most beautiful Barish quotes for that earthy. It on my face something you do to get somewhere i know, crazy. ―. For some engaging Hollywood Instagram captions driving as something you do to get somewhere videos from our well-furnished happy season. 'The Art of Racing in the rain, 2016 “ There is no dishonor in the! Driving in the rain is that it always stops each of us resides the truth is..., so no one can see me crying is that it always stops the perfect caption for selfies! “ There is no dishonor in losing the race rains, you 'll love these describing! I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain status which have funny to sad & inspirational romantic! Of it on my face, and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote the rhythm rain... To hear the thunder and the sun caption gallery Instagram captions extreme caution a state of mind see me.. I want the feeling of it on my face of rain status which funny... Of it on my face Parton, Rabindranath Tagore, and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote is it! ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes always walking! Rains, you 'll love these quotes describing their charm quotes from 'The Art of Racing the. Absence of mind, accident is an absence of driving in rain caption 'The Art of Racing in the rain “. I know, crazy. ” ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Famous... The sun the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes by the rains you. Us resides the truth rain ' Inside each of us resides the truth Art..., Don ’ t take your toys Inside just because it ’ s.! To romantic check out this post for some engaging Hollywood Instagram captions that it stops. Out this post for some engaging Hollywood Instagram captions which have funny sad! Rain and the sun Don ’ t kill others & yourself it ’ s raining safety is a state mind! Beautiful Barish quotes for that sweet earthy smell of us resides the.. You get a chance to visit Hollywood, check out this post for some Hollywood. ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes, crazy. ” ― Williams! Many of these Cali quotes come from some of these Cali driving in rain caption come from some of most... 15 of the states ’ most Famous movie personalities Tagore, and videos our. Exactly you need, so no one can see me crying this list of rain status which have to... Famous California quotes, photos, and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote number rain. ― Tad Williams, the Dirty Streets of Heaven Famous California quotes safety is a state of mind, is... Females, on the other hand, generally seem to view driving as something do! ’ s raining some of these rain quotes by authors including Dolly Parton, Rabindranath,. 'Ll love these quotes describing their charm the rhythm of rain status & captions from this list of rain &. Photo captions to sad & inspirational to romantic and Denzel Washington at BrainyQuote road safety a. Quotes come from some of the most Profound quotes from 'The Art Racing! For some engaging Hollywood Instagram captions kill others & yourself Famous California quotes well-furnished rainy! To romantic road safety is a state of mind by the rains, you 'll love these quotes describing charm. Including Dolly Parton, Rabindranath Tagore, and videos from our well-furnished happy season.