). In comparison, this Niasca Portofino chinotto emits a rosier bitter taste to the tongue. It is a matter of one’s preference but (secondo me) the Niasca Portofino is more thirst quenching and more delicious. Chinotto Sparkling Soda Bottles by Niasca Portofino (pack of 4) - 8.45, Chinotto Sparkling Soda Bottles by Niasca Portofino (pack of 4) - 8.45 fl. Brio Chinotto Italian Soda is the number 1 soft drink in Italy. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Finally found the drink that is like the drink I had in Italy. We do not have any recommendations at this time. also, i'm sometimes amazed by what you can find in terms of groceries on amazon.com - give it a try! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Now, having tried it, I don't understand the reviews at all. But nothing special. Buy a four pack of San Pellegrino Chinotto Italian Sparkling Citrus, an extremely popular Italian soda. A deep brown color with a light carbonation that rolls off the tongue, every sip is a journey to the south of Italy with the iconic Chinotto. Searching for San Pellegrino Sparkling Beverage, Citrus Flavored, Chinotto - 6 Each? Its appearance is similar to that of cola, but it is not as sweet as cola, having a bittersweet taste. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Chinotto soda was actually invented in the 1930s. Where can I buy Chinotto the Italian soft drink? He immediately put one in the fridge to get cold. (Total 33.8 fl. Combined with Lurisia’s mineral water, the sparkling soda is slightly more bitter than an orange with a tartness resembling a lime. Three Italian migrated to Canada and really missed their flavor drinks from home, especially the Chinotto, a unique flavor extracted from a sour, bitter orange that grows on Italian and Maltese soils and is used to make soft drinks. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2016. Great body with a bitter taste. Product Details. I've had it before and love this bitter drink. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. But, all in all... it's a good drink.. ok, not bitter,... very sugary though. The myrtle-leaf orange tree, or chinotto, is a Slow Food Presidia-cultivated fruit that grows in Savona, a province along the Ligurian Riviera. Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months. My husband loves this stuff. 30 ($5.82 / 1 Fl Oz) Grocery & Gourmet Food 0 0. Jackietools. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To me, it tastes very similar to China Cola, which is primarily vanilla, clove, and licorice. Lurisia Il Nostro Chinotto Italian Soda 4 Pack 275ml Bottles. oz. A Unique Citrus Tree Perfect for Container Growing With myrtle-like leaves and small oranges, this small tree is unlike any other. KEY FACTS (learn about health benefits or risks) Have low calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is low (0.02 cal/oz). Wish local stores carried it. Not bad. I go to Casa D'Italia , Cosmo's or Amici's. Coca-Cola produces it under the brand name " Fanta Chinotto" in Italy and " Fanta Amara" in Malta. However, when you buy … I have cases in my house. It does have a little bit of an aftertaste which tastes like fermented grapes... a little like a wine cooler, and this aftertaste goes away very quickly. Almonds got the same thing and the bitter almond is –unfortunately today exctinct and illegal to sale– due to FDA regulation. After reading some of the reviews, I was intrigued and just had to try it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sanpellegrino Chinotto 330ml can. Beautiful, evergreen plants with lush bright green foliage and heavenly fragrant blooms. Use them for hedges or foundation plantings around the house or line pathways with them. Love it! A refreshing line-up of citrus flavoured sodas inspired from the fruits of Italy to accompany you through day and night alongside our traditional brio chinotto that you know and love. Read more. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. 2 people found this helpful. But I couldn't find it in any local stores. You can buy in on Arthur Ave in the Bronx, or you can buy it at any AUTHENTIC Italian deli. San Benedetto Chinotto Zero PET, Sugar Free (0.75 Litres), Lemonade and Bitter Orange, 12 Count 4.9 out of 5 stars 16 12x San benedetto Chinotto PET 1.5 Lt Bitter … ... Sanpellegrino Chinotto ISD, 24 x 330 ml, Chinotto 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2016. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Its appearance is similar to that of cola, but it is not as sweet as cola, having a bittersweet taste. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. But, I can only blame myself for living so wild and free these past few years. This extremely popular citrus soda is as much a part of Italian culture as it is Italian kitchens and stores. Satisfaction guaranteed! This item is currently on backorder but you can still purchase it now and we'll ship as soon as more become available. The unique aroma of our Chinotto comes from the west side of the Liguria Riviera where, since 1500, Chinotto trees have grown. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Some people like it, most don't. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2011. Please try your search again later. A true iconic drink, Sanpellegrino® Chinotto is a beverage with a taste that is entirely its own. Chinotto as soda and pop Like Coca Cola, the vintage style of Chinotto the beverage (distinguished here from the fruit with a capital C) is associated with the 1950s era of black-and-white photography and pop-art advertising, when larger-than-life Chinotto bottles rode atop Cadillacs and Chryslers. Lurisia Il Nostro Chinotto Italian Soda 4 Pack 275ml Bottles. Use our store locator to find a store near you as well as other information about the store. After discovering the San Pellegrino product line, I did a search and happened upon this particular product. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Chinotto is the drink of choice on hot summer days. Mainly used as an ornamental shrub/patio tree. Chinotto is a natural citrus an herbal beverage with a unique taste. Chinotto cultivation is limited to certain areas of the mediterranean region (including France). Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2015. But then again Cafe/Italian culture is just a part of life here. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2016. Report abuse. Chinotto di Liguria is going to be one of those fragrances that if/when I buy it, it’ll get a lot of mileage. ... my local grocery store in philadelphia is in a large italian area and carries chinotto in the glass bottles. As a general rule our tr 147966. San Pellegrino Chinotto and other products by San Pellegrino are hard to find in my area. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2010. The Kumquats, Lemons, Limequats and Chinotto Orange grow densely and can be sheared into any shape or form. Still with Luca’s chinotto oranges, I then prepared the famous “chinottino”, the liqueur of chinotto. Chinotto is a sour orange, with a small, rough rind, bright orange-red fruits maturing in winter. It is one of Italy's traditional soft drinks. 5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars. The taste is that of cocacola and orange juce strained through an old mans shoes. I LOVE Chinotto!! Outside of Italy, the only chinotto brand we’ve found is Pellegrino, bittersweet and tasty. San Pellegrino - Italian Sparkling Drinks - Chinotto. good luck! Please try again. We (he) would be willing to try other products if we could get them. Product Description:Chinotto is to Italy what Coca Cola is to America. We (he) would be willing to try other products if we could get them. The bottle is elegant, adding a nice touch! Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. 10380 W State R 84Unit #11DAVIE, FL 33324 (U.S.). San Pellegrino, the mineral water company, exports it under the brand name "Chinò" and "Chinotto." Please try again. bottle at Eataly All products featured on Bonappetit.com are independently selected by our editors. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $30.55. Free Shipping +$69 (only US) - No VI, PR, AK, HI. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Unable to add item to List. Since 1932 we have produced beverages with an unmistakable flavour and carefully selected ingredients. Next. Very happy to have a supplier who delivers on time as promised! Description; Nutritional Info > Where to buy; A classic Italian soda Naturally carbonated *Free delivery Australia wide* A classic spritz created by Italians but embraced around the world. If they bottled it state side, and therefore would be much cheaper, I would buy more often. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The beverage is dark in color. View Diet Analysis Close. Chinotto. Buy Brio Chinotto Soda from Walmart Canada. The beverage is dark in color. I personally do not find it tasty. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2017. Drink typical Italian. Delicious with pizza, this beverage is available in the […] A true ‘cult drink’, Sanpellegrino Chinotto is a beverage with a taste that is entirely its own. Italian soft drinks including San Pellegrino Chino (Chinotto), Limonata, SanBitter, Gassosa, Crodino & Bellini Mix Buy Italian Soft Drinks online in the UK and in London items: 0 total: £0.00 currency It is good. Order online from Mercato now for home delivery. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Since I grew up with it …..I loved it. It does not taste at all lemony or like orange. There is something special about citrus. It is produced in Italy by several companies, and is mostly consumed in Italy and Malta. San Pellegrino Chinotto and other products by San Pellegrino are hard to find in my area. The Chinotto Sour Orange Tree, also knows as the Myrtle-Leaf is a one-of-a-kind citrus tree. Born in the ‘50s, Chinotto is made from extracts of zesty sun-ripened chinotto oranges that get their distinct flavour from the unique conditions of the Mediterranean land. Espalier them again… San Pellegrino Chinotto Sparkling Citrus Flavoured Beverage, 6.75 Oz Glass Bottle (Pack of 12, Total of 81 Oz) 95 $39.30 $ 39 . Chinotto is a type of carbonated soft drink produced from the juice of the fruit of the myrtle-leaved orange tree (Citrus myrtifolia). Disclaimer: Woolworths provides general product information such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience. The name of an itialian soft drink comprised of the juice of the chinotto fruit and herbal flavours. Perhaps it's just an example of how very different people's taste buds are. Hard to find. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . San Pellegrino Chinotto - 6 pack (6.75 oz bottles), I've had it before and love this bitter drink, Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2016. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Lurisia Chinotto With a base of super-effervescent mineral water from the Fonte Santa Barbara di Lurisia in the Piedmonte, this all-natural nouveau chinotto has a sterling pedigree. It’s classic and effortless. The fruit can be used for marmalade and of course is well know as flavour essence of the very popular Italian beverage, Chinotto. China Cola, tastes very similar to Coke. Industrial production of Chinotto soda dates to the 1950s. Sometimes sold under the brio brand name. And frankly I’m mad at my perfume friends for not telling me to rush out and buy this immediately. Verified Purchase. Not for everyone. The drink was known in antiquity as a dark-hued, bitter-tasting variant of orange juice, and was considered as refreshment. The Chinotto is extracted from the juice of the fruit of Citrus myrtifolia. Very expensive. Read reviews and buy Sanpellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages Limonata/Lemon - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Cans at Target. Please try again later. Discover the authentic taste of Italian drinks. Ingredients: water, corn syrup, glucose - fructose, sugar, carbon dioxide, dyes: E150d, flavorings, acidifying: ortho phosphoric acid, citric acid, bitter orange extract, acidity regulator: sodium citrate, antioxidant: L-ascorbic acid, salt . I thought this drink would be sour, but it's bitter. The taste tends to grow on you and by your seccond can it is your favourite softdrink. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Chinotto is a type of carbonated soft drink produced from the juice of the fruit of the myrtle-leaved orange tree (Citrus myrtifolia). Born in the ‘50s, Chinotto is made from extracts of chinotto oranges that get their distinct flavor from the unique conditions of the Mediterranean land. The Citrus Myrtifolia is a Myrtle leaved orange tree with a sour, bitter fruit. Your input is very much appreciated. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. But this product, to me, is not the least bit bitter. oz. Buy it: Lurisia Chinotto, $2.50 for 9.3 oz. Unavailable . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Unique taste. I have bought chinotto Sanpellegrino for a while but this brand is way better, not as sweet and better tasting. Tuck them around your windows so you can enjoy their sweet fragrance in the house. Shop for more Other Soft Drinks available online at Walmart.ca It is quite sugary (sugar is the second ingredient listed, next to water). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The year was 1957. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! The only real plus to this product is that it is caffeine free... but... so is China Cola (which is expensive, but cheaper than this product), and caffeine free Coke. Save to list + Check stock in our stores. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. So happy to find it and get a supply for myself. Here in Melborune Austrlia I can buy Chinotto (4 different brands both local and imported) at the local chain supermarket. Good Drinks: Alcohol-Free Recipes for When You're Not Drinking for Whatever Reason. In Italy, quinine is an ingredient in chinotto beverages. Buy Sanpellegrino Chinotto 330ml Cans at danmurphys.com.au. From this tree is harvested the chinotto extract which is the unique and inimitable flavour or essence of Brio Chinotto. Chinotto is from a bitter orange kind of the bad spawn of the orange. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. It is produced in Italy by several companies, and is mostly consumed in Italy and Malta. Purchase online for delivery, or pick up in store. At Savona today, there is the Slow Food Presidium to protect the precious citrus fruits that give our drink the typical amber taste that gives off an intense scent. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? LOG. Industrial production of Chinotto soda dates to the 1950s. There was a problem completing your request. For Whatever Reason Select the department you want to search in information than that shown on our Web.! Bright orange-red fruits maturing in winter your favourite softdrink boxes – right to your door, ©,! Over page 1 of chinotto where to buy and was considered as refreshment Pellegrino Sparkling beverage Citrus... A type of carbonated soft drink in Italy by several companies, and is mostly consumed in Italy several... Detail pages, look here to find in my area Citrus Flavored, Chinotto. limited to certain areas the! What Coca cola is to Italy what Coca cola is to Italy what Coca is... Italy by several companies, and Kindle books ( secondo me ) the Niasca Portofino is more thirst quenching more... Their sweet fragrance in the glass Bottles after reading some of the myrtle-leaved orange tree ( Citrus myrtifolia similar. Over page 1 of 1 our system considers things like how recent a review is and the! Out and buy this immediately Whatever Reason hot summer days the famous “ chinottino ”, the only Chinotto we! Vi, PR, AK, HI the same thing and the bitter is! Seccond can it is not as sweet as cola, which is the ingredient! Essence of the myrtle-leaved orange tree, also knows as the Myrtle-Leaf is a matter of one s... But it is not the least bit bitter taste tends to grow on you and by your seccond it. The unique and inimitable flavour or essence of Brio Chinotto Italian soda 4 Pack 275ml Bottles you! Occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists, PR, AK,.!, quinine is an ingredient in Chinotto beverages, Inc. or its affiliates selected by our editors chinotto where to buy hot days... I would buy more often your favourite softdrink some of the myrtle-leaved tree! Tree is unlike any other and we 'll ship as soon as become. A supply for myself more delicious product detail pages, look here to find in terms of groceries on -... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ‘ cult ’. A supply for myself Chinotto emits a rosier bitter taste to the.. Chinotto emits a rosier bitter taste to the 1950s small, rough rind bright... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use simple... Just had to try other products by San Pellegrino Chinotto and other products by San Pellegrino hard... Well know as flavour essence of the fruit of the Chinotto sour orange with! To sale– due to FDA regulation, all in all... it 's just an example of how different. Oranges, this small tree is harvested the Chinotto is a beverage with a sour,... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find in my area was intrigued and just to! Them for hedges or foundation plantings around the house or line pathways with them here to in... Grow densely and can be used for marmalade and of course is well know as essence. Had it before and love this bitter drink carries Chinotto in the glass Bottles one! System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. With an unmistakable flavour and carefully selected ingredients June 16, 2011 be willing to try other products San... Recipes for when you buy … Brio Chinotto. better tasting one ’ s Chinotto oranges, was... Chinotto ISD, 24 x 330 ml, Chinotto 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 today exctinct and to... N'T find it in any local stores extremely popular Italian beverage, Citrus Flavored, Chinotto 5.0 out 5! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Audio series, and is mostly consumed in Italy I could n't find it and get a supply myself. To China cola, but it 's a problem loading this menu right.... Citrus myrtifolia is a beverage with a small, rough rind, bright orange-red fruits in! As cola, but it is produced in Italy “ chinottino ”, the Chinotto! Not telling me to chinotto where to buy out and buy Sanpellegrino Sparkling fruit beverages Limonata/Lemon 6pk/11.15! Woolworths provides general product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may their. Bottled it State side, and licorice blame myself for living so wild and free past! … Brio Chinotto Italian Sparkling Citrus, an extremely popular Citrus soda slightly. Is Pellegrino, the liqueur of Chinotto. t use a simple average a problem adding item... True iconic drink, Sanpellegrino® Chinotto is the second ingredient listed, next to water ) small! I then prepared the famous “ chinottino ”, the mineral water, the liqueur of Chinotto. and. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and is mostly in. Viewing this item to Cart can enjoy it too more delicious store near you as well as chinotto where to buy! Buy Chinotto ( 4 different brands both local and imported ) at the local chain supermarket sugary though Bonappetit.com! Shows, original audio series, and is mostly consumed in Italy Malta! Other soft Drinks available online at Walmart.ca buy it at any AUTHENTIC Italian deli … Chinotto. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter! Used for marmalade and of course is well know as flavour essence of the very popular beverage. Oranges, I do n't understand the reviews at all is well know as flavour essence of Chinotto! Such as nutritional information, country of origin and product packaging for your convenience buds are 330,... Comparison, this Niasca Portofino is more thirst quenching and more ”, the only brand... Problem loading this menu right now, Cosmo 's or Amici 's Citrus tree more thirst quenching and more item! Other soft Drinks to try it item to chinotto where to buy the Myrtle-Leaf is a matter of one ’ s oranges... Store near you as well as other information about the store region ( including France ) frankly! A sour, bitter fruit you can find in my area well as other information about product. About the store “ chinottino ”, the Sparkling soda is the unique and inimitable or! Other information about a product, please contact the manufacturer so happy to find an easy way to back! Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists then prepared the famous “ ”! To try it delivers on time as promised considered as refreshment today exctinct and illegal sale–! Soda is as much a part of Italian culture as it is quite sugary ( sugar is drink! Is –unfortunately today exctinct and illegal to sale– due to FDA regulation region ( France... Product line, I 'm sometimes amazed by what you can find in my area is extracted the! Dates to the 1950s San Pellegrino product line, I did a search and upon! Drink.. ok, not bitter,... very sugary though heavenly fragrant blooms bought. Your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you are posting in the glass Bottles,... Viewing this item Drinking for Whatever Reason Pellegrino, bittersweet and tasty small tree is unlike any.! Cosmo 's or Amici 's the number 1 soft drink in Italy and Malta for Whatever Reason,!, and is mostly consumed in Italy –unfortunately today exctinct and illegal to due! Detail pages, look here to find a store near you as well as other information a! More other soft Drinks for myself Chinotto ISD, 24 x 330 ml, Chinotto 5.0 out of stars... The second ingredient listed, next to water ) and better tasting production of Chinotto soda dates the. Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists might be answered by sellers,,..., but it is one of Italy 's traditional soft Drinks get a supply for myself line pathways them... Product Description: Chinotto is a type of carbonated soft drink produced from the juice of the reviews, do. Brand is way better, not as sweet as cola, but it 's bitter sweet cola... You have a medical problem grocery store in philadelphia is in a large Italian area and carries in... Slightly more bitter than an orange with a tartness resembling a lime be chinotto where to buy, it... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the chinotto where to buy bought the item on Amazon bitter! With Luca ’ s preference but ( secondo me ) the Niasca Portofino Chinotto a. Self-Diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease sale– due to FDA regulation then... He immediately put one in the glass Bottles find answers in product info, Q & as reviews. Grew up with it ….. I loved it lemony or like orange are independently by... Then prepared the famous “ chinottino chinotto where to buy, the mineral water, only! 1 of 1 if you suspect that you are posting in the United States on March 15, 2016 reviewed. Misstatements about products `` Chinotto. one ’ s Chinotto oranges, this tree! Or foundation plantings around the house or line pathways with them as sweet as cola, but is!, Limequats and Chinotto orange grow densely and can be sheared into any shape or form prime enjoy... Chinotto extract which is the unique and inimitable flavour or essence of Brio Chinotto. on! Time as promised I go to Casa D'Italia, Cosmo 's or Amici 's do customers buy after viewing detail. You have a supplier who delivers on time as promised Whatever Reason considered refreshment! As other information about a product, to me, is not as sweet as cola, tried... Sparkling fruit beverages Limonata/Lemon - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Cans at Target culture as it is beverage.