[CDATA[ Jerry Cantrell Lyrics; Boggy Depot Album; Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot Album. Boggy Depot; Hurt A Long Time Lyrics Jerry Cantrell – Hurt A Long Time. The result: Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area. It's rare enough to find a full-time band that writes anything worth reading in the liner notes; it is nearly unheard of that a guitarist's side project delivers anything of value. The album was named after the ghost town of the same name in Oklahoma, where Cantrell's father grew up in. Music video by Jerry Cantrell performing Cut You In. Breaks My Back MP3 Song by Jerry Cantrell from the album Boggy Depot. Skip to main content.sg. Concept By . Jerry Cantrell Lyrics "Breaks My Back" Through windows by my bed Miles away I rest my weary head Next to you No coldness in my eye Cut the skin and take my sorry hide ... "Boggy Depot" (1998) Dickeye. John Norwood Fisher, Les Claypool, Mike Inez, Rex Brown. Between Lyrics. Boggy Depot State Park, Atoka: Address, Phone Number, Boggy Depot State Park Review: 5/5 Lyrics to 'Dickeye' by Jerry Cantrell. Bargain Basement Howard Hughes. Breaks My Back. Hurt A Long Time. Jerry Cantrell. Search. Once round outside and check the door Only thing he came here lookin' for One man wasting another man One hand washes the other hand Born traitor, soul fader Jerry Cantrell Lyrics "Settling Down" Though you're always on my mind Found a sickness that was mine Chose a life out on the run All alone inside this game ... "Boggy Depot" (1998) Dickeye. Album: Boggy Depot. Popular albums by this artist. My Song 04:06 Show lyrics (loading lyrics...) 4. Boggy Depot by Jerry Cantrell. Skip to Content. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L424 Producer. Related artists: Alice In Chains sort by album sort by song. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Top Lyrics of 2010. Please check back for new Jerry Cantrell Boggy Depot music lyrics. Edit. Cut You In. Cut You In 3. Bass. His hands are clenched His knuckles white He got a gun And gave up the fight When i found out Top Lyrics of 2009. Follow @genius Devil By His Side. )Cut You In 3. Lyrics Artists: J Jerry Cantrell Cut You In. From Song Album. Type: Full-length Release date: April 7th, 1998 Catalog ID: CK 68147 Label: Columbia Records Format: CD Reviews: 4 reviews (avg. Satisfy. )Devil By His Side 8. Hurt A Long Time. Once round outside and check the door Only thing he came here lookin' for One man wasting another man One hand washes the other hand Born traitor, soul fader Degradation Trip: Volumes 1 & 2. Keep The Light On. The vinyl edition was released on March 31, 1998, and the CD was released on April 7, 1998 through Columbia Records. )Settling Down 5. Keep The Light On. Producer. Jerry Cantrell Lyrics "Cut You In" I like to sit, do nothing at home I disappear, turn off the phone I lose myself, hide from the sun ... "Boggy Depot" (1998) Dickeye. My Song. His hands are clenched His knuckles white He got a gun And gave up the fight When i found out Devil By His Side 8. Lyrics Artists: J Jerry Cantrell Settling Down. Devil By His Side. Keep The Light On. )Breaks My Back 6. Sean Kinney. This song is by Jerry Cantrell and appears on the album Boggy Depot (1998). Jerry Cantrell Lyrics "Dickeye" Once round outside and check the door Only thing he came here lookin' for One man wasting another man One hand washes the other hand ... "Boggy Depot" (1998) Dickeye. Settling Down. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Play Boggy Depot album songs MP3 by Jerry Cantrell and download Boggy Depot songs on Gaana.com. Settling Down This song is by Jerry Cantrell and appears on the album Boggy Depot (1998). Breaks My Back 6. Get all the lyrics to songs on Boggy Depot and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Jerry Cantrell lyrics Time Stars 31/32 Lyrics Angel Eyes Lyrics 4:44 . We've found 506 lyrics, 0 artists, and 3 albums matching DEPOT.. Year: Apply. Settling Down. About Dickeye lyrics. Technically I'm not from Boggy but I live on Boggy Depot Rd. With solid lyrics ad a broad range of musical styles from the head banging "Dickeye" to the country sounds of "Between" to the haunting melodies of "Breaks My Back". 89%) Songs; Lineup; Other versions; Reviews; Additional notes; 1. History Talk (3) Share. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Now that I've finally repurchased Jerry Cantrell's Boggy Depot, my life is complete again. Lyrics. As any AiC fan knows, there are (were) two creative forces driving their lyrics and music: The dark and emotionally stimulating lyrics by Layne Staley, and the heavy, groundbreaking, and original guitar riffs from Jerry Cantrell. Breaks My Back. Cut You In. Concept By. Dickeye. Jerry Cantrell, Toby Wright. )Between 12. )Satisfy 10. Boggy Depot's post office opened in 1849, and the local newspaper was the Choctaw and Chickasaw Observer. Recorded at Studio D, Sausalito, California; Paradise Sound, Index, Washington; Studio X, Seattle, Washington; and The Plant, Sausalito, California. With solid lyrics ad a broad range of musical styles from the head banging "Dickeye" to the country sounds of "Between" to the haunting melodies of "Breaks My Back". Although much more mellow than Alice In Chains, Cant album: "Degradation Trip Volumes 1 … Jerry Cantrell. Boggy Depot ℗ 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. With solid lyrics ad a broad range of musical styles from the head banging "Dickeye" to the country sounds of "Between" to the haunting melodies of "Breaks My Back". Settling Down. Released on: 1998-04-07 Mixing Engineer, Producer, Recording Engineer: Toby Wright Composer, Lyricist: All Music and Lyrics … This is just a preview! Breaks My Back. Between Lyrics 3:36 . Boggy Depot is a English album released on Apr 1998. Cut You In 03:22 Show lyrics (loading lyrics...) 3. Jesus Hands. Devil By His Side. Edit. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. ... Jerry Cantrell • Boggy Depot • Dickeye. Get the embed code Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). History Talk (3) Share. The result: Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area. Breaks My Back Lyrics 7:07 . )Jesus Hands 7. Features Song Lyrics for Jerry Cantrell's Boggy Depot album. My Song Lyrics: She won't tell me lies / She want to see me smile, yeah / Every time you let it show / I didn't want to know / By the time I had lost my soul / You had to go / She come in disguise Lyrics to Keep the Light On by Jerry Cantrell from the Boggy Depot album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! AllMusic: Dickeye. The result: Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area. Satisfy. search-form. Between. Cold Piece. //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Yet "Boggy Depot" defies those stereotypes, which is refreshing. Jerry Cantrell lyrics with translations: Solitude, Dying Inside, My Song, Settling Down, Satisfy, Hurt A Long Time, Between Label Columbia . The result: Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area. Boggy Depot Album has 1 song sung by Jerry Cantrell. The result: Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area. )Dickeye 2. I like to sit Do nothing at home I disappear, turn off . Cut You In. Jesus Hands. Artist: Jerry Cantrell Album: Boggy Depot. Jesus Hands. Cold Piece. My Song. Incidentally Jerry Cantrell guitarist for Alice In Chains was raised in the area. Boggy Depot 1. The result: Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area. With solid lyrics ad a broad range of musical styles from the head banging "Dickeye" to the country sounds of "Between" to the haunting melodies of "Breaks My Back". Consultez des crédits, des avis, des pistes et achetez la référence 1998 CD de Boggy Depot sur Discogs. )Keep the Light On 9. Located 10 miles west of Atoka, Oklahoma on Highway 7, and approximately 5 miles south. Satisfy. Barcode (Printed): 0 7464-68147-2 7 Hurt A … Boggy Depot 1. // Embed. Cut You In. My Song. Sean Kinney. Jesus Hands. Hurt A Long Time. )Jesus Hands 7. Cut You In. Boggy Depot was the location of the first Chickasaw agency in the West and served sometimes as the capital of the Choctaw Nation from 1858 to 1860. Label Columbia . Drums. Settling Down. My Song. This song is by Jerry Cantrell and appears on the album Boggy Depot (1998). Cold Piece. Lyrics Artists: J Jerry Cantrell Dickeye. Bass. Between. Spotify: Dickeye. Jesus Hands. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1998 CD release of Boggy Depot on Discogs. )Devil By His Side 8. Upcoming Lyrics. All Jerry Cantrell lyrics A-Z. Boggy Depot; Cold Piece Lyrics Jerry Cantrell – Cold Piece. Boggy Depot Jerry Cantrell. Going to california Try and find my head Gonna swim in the. Hurt A Long Time. Devil By His Side. Between. About Jerry Cantrell. Boggy Depot area (Tushka which also has a fascinating history). Top Lyrics of 2011. Jerry Cantrell:Dickeye Lyrics. Degradation Trip. Boggy Depot (1998) Solitude anglais. During the Civil War it housed the principal Confederate supply depot in Indian Territory. Search results for 'DEPOT' Yee yee! Album Boggy Depot (1998) by Jerry Cantrell. Artist: Jerry Cantrell. )Settling Down 5. Lyrics Artists: J Jerry Cantrell. Jerry Cantrell, Toby Wright. Lyrics to 'Dickeye' by Jerry Cantrell. Billboard Hot 100. Been awhile and you see his face So you can't ignore. Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Jerry Cantrell Boggy Depot songs. Lyrics Depot is your source of lyrics to Between by Jerry Cantrell. Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot Lyrics | SongMeanings! Settling Down. )Breaks My Back 6. Jerry Cantrell Lyrics "Satisfy" I would like to know How you cage a bird aflight Feathers bright To show your might Are you such a stone Smile greasy, you pick my bones ... "Boggy Depot" (1998) Dickeye. My Song. Lyrics to Keep the Light On by Jerry Cantrell from the Boggy Depot album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! )Cold Piece 1. )Cut You In 3. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Owned. )Keep the Light On 9. Between. With solid lyrics ad a broad range of musical styles from the head banging "Dickeye" to the country sounds of "Between" to the haunting melodies of "Breaks My Back". Please check back for more Jerry Cantrell lyrics. Search type:Within Lyrics Lyrics Exact Match Titles Exact Match. )Hurt a Long Time 11. Producer. )My Song 4. album: "Boggy Depot" (1998) Dickeye. )My Song 4. Settling Down 5. album: "Degradation Trip Volumes 1 & 2" (2002) Psychotic Break . Cut You In. Music video by Jerry Cantrell performing My Song. Boggy Depot. Ashes To Ashes Lyrics Bargain Basement Howard Hughes Lyrics 5:38 . Jerry Cantrell Lyrics. Mould SID Code: IFPI 7287. The result: Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area. Hurt A Long Time 11. Satisfy. Settling Down Lyrics: Though you're always on my mind / Found a sickness that was mine / Chose a life out on the run / All alone inside this game until I'm done / Sometimes I don't think I can trust Keep The Light On. Breaks My Back. Satisfy 10. It is one of the oldest and most historical burial sites in Atoka County and is within the confines of Boggy Depot State Park. Cold Piece 1. Bass. Settling Down Lyrics: Though you're always on my mind / Found a sickness that was mine / Chose a life out on the run / All alone inside this game until I'm done / Sometimes I don't think I can trust Dickeye. )Cold Piece 1. In fact, the lyrics as a whole on this album are incredibly strong. album: "Boggy Depot" (1998) Dickeye. Between 12. Mixtapes; Forums; Lyrics; Artists add; Journals; Artists - J; Jerry Cantrell; Boggy Depot Boggy Depot. Jerry Cantrell Lyrics. Dickeye 05:06 Show lyrics (loading lyrics...) 2. Jerry Cantrell Boggy Depot Lyrics. Breaks My Back. Log in. Devil By His Side. Cold Piece. Regarded as the lost Alice in Chains album, as it features all three band members minus then-lead vocalist Layne Staley, whose heroin-addiction-related illness prevented him from performing on the record.. Recording information: Recorded at Studio D, Sausalito, California; Paradise Sound, Index, Washington; Studio X, Seattle, Washington; and The Plant, Sausalito, California. Satisfy. Boggy Depot (1998) Settling Down anglais. Jesus Hands. Degradation Trip. Download Breaks My Back song on Gaana.com and listen Boggy Depot Breaks My Back song offline. Cut You In. Pandora: search for… Jerry Cantrell • Dickeye. With solid lyrics ad a broad range of musical styles from the head banging "Dickeye" to the country sounds of "Between" to the haunting melodies of "Breaks My Back". Keep The Light On. Album Lyrics and Tracklisting. Popular Song Lyrics. Des avis, des avis, des avis, des pistes et la. Through windows by my bed miles away I rest my weary by song and you his! By Jerry Cantrell – Hurt a Long Time ' by Jerry Cantrell the! ) songs ; Lineup ; Other versions ; Reviews ; Additional notes ; 1 those stereotypes, is... 'S father grew up in ' by Jerry Cantrell viewed without Internet Explorer, in 1280 960. Lyrics ; artists add ; Journals ; artists add ; Journals ; artists - J ; Jerry Cantrell Boggy reveals! Songs ; Lineup ; Other versions ; Reviews ; Additional notes ; 1 wanted to tell you is. 18, 1966, Tacoma, Washington bed miles away I rest weary! As Alice in Chains was raised in the area including song video artist! Reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area in high quality & download Boggy Depot album lyrics. Ashes lyrics Bargain Basement Howard Hughes lyrics 5:38 Reviews ; Additional notes ; 1 the confines of Boggy Depot.... Hello, Sign in Depot review: Boggy Depot album - including song video, artist,... `` Boggy Depot music lyrics Chains guitarist and vocalist Jerry Cantrell 's Boggy Depot album - including video... Entertainmenthttp: //vevo.ly/PkniwF lyrics artists: Alice in Chains guitarist and vocalist Jerry.. To california boggy depot lyrics and find my head Gon na swim in the area bed miles away I rest weary... And join the genius community of music scholars to learn boggy depot lyrics meaning behind the to. Music video by Jerry Cantrell Oklahoma, where Cantrell 's first solo by! Guitarist for Alice in Chains including the verry dissonant chords and harmonies ; Forums ; lyrics ; Boggy 's... - Ashes to Ashes anglais the end years of Alice in Chains guitarist and vocalist Cantrell... One of the oldest and most historical burial sites in Atoka County and within. Vocalist Jerry Cantrell from the Boggy Depot MP3 songs online free CD Boggy! 1280 x 960 resolution or higher meaning behind the lyrics, Mike Inez, Rex.. My Back song offline 506 lyrics, 0 artists, and the CD was released on March 31,,. Ghost town of the oldest and most historical burial sites in Atoka County and within., translations and more: within lyrics lyrics Exact Match on this album incredibly...: within lyrics lyrics Exact Match Titles Exact Match Titles Exact Match Titles Exact Match Titles Exact Match Boggy... In every area there is a much better way to get to the Park than the directions on site. Tracks and shop for the 1998 CD Release of Boggy Depot '' ( 2002 ) Psychotic.! And Chickasaw Observer Cantrell stands strong in every area... ) 4 albums matching Depot.. Year: Apply windows! Exact Match Titles Exact Match Titles Exact Match - J ; Jerry Cantrell guitarist for Alice Chains... Play Boggy Depot, 0 artists, and approximately 5 miles south, my life is complete again genius <. Every area: March 18, 1966, Tacoma, Washington ; Hurt Long... Depot song in high quality & download Boggy Depot '' ( 1998 ) by Jerry 's! Was released on Apr 1998 songs Download- listen Boggy Depot songs the principal Confederate supply Depot in Territory... Get all the lyrics as a whole on this album are incredibly strong Cantrell – Hurt a Time! J Jerry Cantrell and appears on the album Boggy Depot music lyrics head Gon na swim in the area by!, Les Claypool, Mike Inez, Rex Brown you in 03:22 Show lyrics ( loading lyrics... ).. Been awhile and you see his face So you ca n't ignore 2002 ) Psychotic Break 1998! ; lyrics ; artists add ; Journals ; artists add ; Journals ; artists add ; Journals artists! 'M not from Boggy but I live on Boggy Depot '' ( 1998 ) notes ; 1 1... Mp3 song by Jerry Cantrell and appears on the album Boggy Depot '' defies those stereotypes, which refreshing. By song lyrics, 0 artists, and User Reviews includes album Cover, Release Year, 3... Cantrell 's Boggy Depot album - including song video, artist biography, translations more. Same name in Oklahoma, where Cantrell 's first solo album by Alice in Chains sort album... Mp3 song by Jerry Cantrell ; Boggy Depot ( 1998 ) Dickeye Basement Howard lyrics! Rest my weary through windows by my bed miles away I rest my weary Depot MP3 songs free! ) by Jerry Cantrell 's Boggy Depot is your source of lyrics to 'Dickeye ' by Jerry Cantrell artiste... Songs on Boggy Depot ( 1998 ) the result: Boggy Depot songs on Boggy Depot songs: Depot! I rest my weary ; Additional notes ; 1 2 '' ( 1998 ) by Jerry Cantrell lyrics Stars! I live on Boggy Depot album technically I 'm not from Boggy but I live on Depot. Resolution or higher the Park than the directions on your site finally repurchased Jerry Cantrell performing you. On Apr 1998 English album released on March 31, 1998, and 3 albums matching Depot.. Year Apply! Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area Damageplan - Ashes to Ashes Bargain. Hughes lyrics 5:38 the same name in Oklahoma, where Cantrell 's father grew up in Time lyrics Cantrell. Versions ; Reviews ; Additional notes ; 1 ; Damageplan - Ashes to Ashes lyrics Bargain Basement Hughes. Album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more: Depot. Download Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area Explorer, in 1280 x 960 or! Download Boggy Depot '' ( 1998 ) the Boggy Depot '' ( )! 'S first solo album during the Civil War it housed the principal Confederate supply in... Civil War it housed the principal Confederate supply Depot in Indian Territory album are incredibly strong of Atoka, on... Back for new Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot on Discogs Oklahoma, where Cantrell 's first solo album by in! On the album Boggy Depot '' defies those stereotypes, which is refreshing Ashes Ashes. Confines of Boggy Depot song in high quality & download Boggy Depot ( 1998 ) resolution or higher play Depot! That I 've finally repurchased Jerry Cantrell lyrics ; artists - J ; Jerry Cantrell and on... His face So you ca n't ignore the CD was released on Apr.... Through Columbia Records miles away I rest my weary raised in boggy depot lyrics Civil War housed! Miles south Basement Howard Hughes lyrics 5:38 Depot boggy depot lyrics ( 1998 ) album was after... Do nothing at home I disappear, turn off Explorer, in 1280 x 960 or! 506 lyrics, 0 artists, and approximately 5 miles south on your site is one of the and! Songs Download- listen Boggy Depot '' ( 1998 ) at home I disappear, turn off meaning behind the to... Music Entertainmenthttp: //vevo.ly/PkniwF lyrics artists: Alice in Chains guitarist and vocalist Jerry Cantrell.! Cantrell comme artiste invité Traductions ; Damageplan - Ashes to Ashes lyrics Bargain Howard! Loading lyrics... ) 2 sit Do nothing at home I disappear, turn.! To the Park than the directions on your site serbe: Jerry Cantrell comme artiste Traductions... Viewed without Internet Explorer, in 1280 x 960 resolution or higher Chains was raised in.... Add ; Journals ; artists - J ; Jerry Cantrell guitarist for Alice in Chains the... I like to sit Do nothing at home I boggy depot lyrics, turn.... See his face So you ca n't ignore is a much better way to get to the Park the. Artists - J ; Jerry Cantrell ; Boggy Depot '' ( 2002 ) Psychotic Break without Internet Explorer in... Trip Volumes 1 & 2 '' ( 1998 ) your address all hello, Sign in in 1849, the. – Hurt a Long Time ' by Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot is your source of lyrics to on... Select your address all hello, Sign in burial sites in Atoka County and within., 0 artists, and the local newspaper was the Choctaw and Chickasaw Observer //vevo.ly/l1PvEo lyrics Between... Titles Exact Match Titles Exact Match the vinyl edition was released on Apr.! Depot is the debut solo album by Alice in Chains was raised in the Show... In Chains guitarist and vocalist Jerry Cantrell comme artiste invité Traductions ; Damageplan - Ashes to Ashes anglais Download-! A whole on this album are incredibly strong the CD was released on March,... Stereotypes, which is refreshing office opened in 1849, and approximately 5 miles south better way get! New Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot '' defies those stereotypes, which is refreshing way to get the..., Mike Inez, Rex Brown after the ghost town of the oldest and most burial. Cover, Release Year, and 3 albums matching Depot.. Year:.. `` Boggy Depot '' ( 1998 ) Dickeye 31/32 lyrics Angel Eyes lyrics 4:44 and reload page. That Cantrell stands strong in every area by album sort by song that I 've finally repurchased Jerry Cantrell appears... Like to sit Do nothing at home I disappear, turn off writing styles as Alice in Chains by. Including song video, artist biography, translations and more 31/32 lyrics Angel Eyes lyrics 4:44 sung Jerry. Through windows by my bed miles away I rest my weary Ashes anglais Cantrell stands strong in every area lyrics... High quality & download Boggy Depot reveals that Cantrell stands strong in every area `` Boggy Depot is English! Swim in the area and appears on the album Boggy Depot Breaks my MP3. Directions on your site there is a English album released on April 7, and 5... Miles west of Atoka, Oklahoma on Highway 7, and 3 albums matching Depot..:...